It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunamies conspiracy against terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The tsunami triggered in the bay of bengal may have been done to get rid of some Al Qaeda cells and training camps.
This is the main reason i can see for the U.S. gov. to create such a disaster.

How can they create an earthquake on command?

Simple, with the HAARP.
The HAARP is a system that allows U.S. to energize the ionosphere with some high frequency antena array in alaska, and get that energy back on earth to create ELF(extremly low frequency) which is believed to be able the trigger earthquake.
Here is the link to the Alaskian facility funded by the pentagone:
HAARP in Alaska

Remember the earthquake in iran that did killed 40000 peoples, just as Secty Tom Ridge announced the raising of the Terror Alert status to HIGH, HAARP came on the air in a standby mode. The transmissions were on 3.39 MHz and were at highest daytime transmitter power. The HAARP was on 'til the earthquake was triggered then it shutdown.
It known that if ELF are applied at the junction of two tectonic plate, it would be easier to trigger a huge earthquake rather then aim for any point.

Base on those facts, the epicenter of the earthquake was in the ocean at the jonction of two tectonic plates. What do you get if you have an underwater quake: killer waves. Here is all you need to generate the quake with the HAARP for killer waves, in the area was also a us navy ship, was he there to assessed the result of that experiment?

It is also known that EXXON was having trouble with the locals in that area where they were trying to exploit some new ressources. Since Mr. Bush is closly link with the petroleum industry, this reason should not be put aside as a mobile for this destruction.

JERRY FLETCHER

''I don't know what it is but i know it's big''

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ummm pass the bowl over here dude........... keep them coming... LOL

join