It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot Cards

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonLightStars

You want to secure your little kingdom, but had to leave something behind.
Therer is a romantic gesture coming your way, don't isolate yourself it is from someone generous.

Be happy don't be afraid and you will find yourself to be the guard of your harvest.
Follow your intuition.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That is exactly what I was looking for, thank you

You seem to be getting more skilled at using your deck, but be careful you don't become consumed by the answers you receive.

Btw you are spot on, I am not typically afraid of the unknown which is why I have so much to impart to you and others on here who are beginning their journey.

I was told before that I am he who spreads light among the darkness, much like how your cards describe me as fighting from a higher ground, in this life a higher moral ground.

I've always said actions speak louder than words and believe me my life story is one of gains/loss'..to the extent that I never gain anything without losing something else in the process.

You said my goal is temperance but I call it balance, two sides of the same coin.

Finding balance as always been my ultimate goal/struggle in this lifetime, and I will achieve it.

Once again I thank you for your reading, and maybe one day we could work together on some metaphysical pursuits.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

That's funny...

and maybe one day we could work together on some metaphysical pursuits.

Read my answer to you in my other thread. Maybe we are already co-workers?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Fingers crossed, sheeple.

Sending some reiki your way tonight in thanks,

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Thank you for making me aware, I answered you back

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Only one gripe about it all - If I'm a woman, then I am the most manly woman in the history of women.

I'll have to report back in a while to let you know if anything happens.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
could you do a reading for me? let me know if 2016 will be better than 2015 was. I lost my husband at the beginning of last year and spent most of the year kind of lost. in many ways I still am pretty much lost and trying to find myself.
if you still need a number to personalize it I pick the number 8...

thanks in advance...

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Haha, sorry, i put a question mark behind it. it is also a suggestion to control your emotions and keeping your head clear, but it was in the cross, so i'd say you already do that.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I feel strange asking for a Tarot reading over the 'net, haha, but I'm finding myself curious nonetheless...
Haven't had one for years. My partner-at-the-time's father read them for me, and read my palm, and I was amazed at how insightful the experience was and how accurate he was at reading my past (that my then-partner didn't even know about). Though I'll be honest and say I don't really remember what the cards said after all of these years so I can't really compare what was said to what I then lived to experience.

If it's no trouble, I'd love a general reading
I have nothing specific I really want to ask, just little whispers flying here and there through my mind in regards to the future. Thank you!

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hi there,

I was wondering if someone could do a tarot for the missing two year old, Noah Chamberlin?
Might help in trying to locate the boy.

And also a personal one: how will my relationship evolve in 2016?

Thanks in advance,

Stestee x

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply!
I was stumped and came across your thread, so I thought I would give it a try.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Did you ever get around to doing a reading for me?

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
HI there - still heard nothing from them...

Supposed to be this week...

I am SO down about not hearing!

Grrrrrrrr

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Nice Avatar. A creepy black horsehead. I hope they make tarot cards for video games. Because I have ODD.
edit on 1-5-2016 by RbotMurgolas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Those things are creepy.
They are not for divining. They are, in fact, an "old code" left by the fathers to instruct the apprentice. Example: Father (Master), Son (Apprentice), And Holy Spirit (Flag)...
It was/is customary for the son to learn, In His Father's House, that there is an age old order of things that could not be denied and had to be respected. Plus... it was a matter of honor.
Example: Tarot Number One Is The Fool... What That Means Is "Never Turn Your Back On A Ture Friend!" Especially One Who Needs You And One Who Is In Need Of You!
That Is All....
Tarot Number Twelve Is The Hanged Man... And What That Means Is "Rise Up To Arms, And Put Your Foot Down!" Because He Is Hung Upside Down... He Can Not Raise His Arm To Defend, Nor Put His Foot Down For Demand(s)!" He Is Hung...
Woe Unto Him Who Is Without His Father's Guidance.

I Can Not Reveal The Others... As They Are Meant To Be Revealed, When The Time Is Right, By Him Who Is....

These 22 Codes Are Of A Higher Order. To Accept The Charge Is To Finally Be At Home And At Peace. As Oppose To Lost In The World Wherein All Paths Lead Astray. The Two I Have Declared Is The Beginning Of That Charge And Understanding...
Do Not Forget That Time Is Given... But Also Taken. You Must Be Vigilant And You Must Be Instructed. These Things Are The Way They Are Because Men And Their Works Are Divine.
God... Has Designed Men To Be More Than Proud. He Has Designated Them To Be Rulers Of All Things On The Earth... And To Be Rulers Of All Things In The Skies... And To Be Rulers Of All Things In The Seas. Dominon! Pisses Satan Off To No End.
This Code Can Not Be Ignored... Learn It. It's Simple... And Its Noble... And Its Appealing To All Who See It In You. Makes Dad Proud....

To Further The Creepiness Of These Cards... I'll Add This:
They Tell The Tale Of Mortals Who Could See Their Own End... And Decided It Was Delightful That Death Was So Desirable.

Tarot Number Creepy... Is "The World!"
In It Lies The Masterpiece Your Father Has Designed. You!
Your Name, If You Are Legend, Will Never Die. It Will Reap Honor And Fear Throughout The World. Men Shall Never Forget It. The Above is a long tale which is better orated by a good man... for in him is the truth. You can do more than die. Nothing in this world will you take except your name... your soul lies at the mercy of these cards. Leave your name to winds and the world will hear it... for a thousand years. But... it is a great work. Cabala is suited to those who brave the earth... you will need that too....

To take with you your name.... offends God. He has not the desire to shame you... but... " To Each His Own!"

If You Can Not Treasure The Code.... Then At Least Be Merciful And Charm No Soul With Stories About Cards You Know Nothing About.

Also... They Were Drawn In Comedy. Not In Majesty. If You Knew This... You'd Know How Ironic That Is.

edit on 4-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2016 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I know this thread seems to have died off, but I was wondering if you will still do readings? I had a family member pass away recently, and I would like to know what exactly caused the death. Let me know if you need any other info, and I thank you so much in advance.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I wish to have a reading as well but not sure what to ask for , not love , perhaps future or something ?

Any reading is appreciated .

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
These things scare me... Even as a "skeptic(s)" we believe these are NOT to be messed with.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticsinPA
These things scare me... Even as a "skeptic(s)" we believe these are NOT to be messed with.

Why? Just because? Tarot works from so many angles that it can be used for either spiritual or secular purposes.

There's a reason so many psycho therapists respect Tarot (and it's not just for the Jungian archetypes).

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Hi, thank you for taking the time for all of us. I would ask :
How is my new choice of career going to turn out? I currently started a program for interior design. How successful will I become? All the best!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join