It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot Cards

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Can you do the two pile sort on yourself?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Could you possibly do just a general reading on me? I have way too many half formulated questions that I'm not sure I want the answers to lol

I use the same deck you do. I don't feel like I am up to your caliber at all. I always second guess what the cards are saying to me, or if I even picked the right card, or if I should have kept the one that fell out.

Thank you

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Fingers crossed, my gorgeous , card reading sheep in a helmet...!

I will update you as soon as I know anything...this is a BIG opportunity and my future is riding on it.

Thanks so much for the reading.

Appreciate your work, very much.

a reply to: Peeple

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: spartanwarrior
a reply to: windword

Can you do the two pile sort on yourself?

Of course! I don't see why not! It's the same as any other self reading.

edit on 14-1-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

This question is a bit different, maybe it will work?

Last night I was packing up a suitcase that I haven't used in a very long time. Out fell a tiny antique silver and turquoise Native American baby bracelet. I have never seen this piece of jewelry before and it's a very unique little piece. I have two sons and never any need for a baby bracelet. There is no possible way it accidentally got there in the bottom of my closet.

Where did it come from?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Thanks!
Do you remember which cards you pulled?
A reply to: Peeple

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: z00mster

I don't remember, but i can read them backwards:
XIV temperance, XII hanged man
4 pentacles, XIII death, 5 pentacles
Ace of pentacles 6 wands
2 cups

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeEagl

Further information please. Sounds interesting.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I would love a reading!! I would like to know what is in store for me in regards to employment and career.

Thank you!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
awesome! thanks! you are good! i do tend to overdo it...many many thanks! =)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I do have a question for you OP: How's my 2016 prospects on love interests? I'm curious to see if you get the same results I did

Just wanted to say I don't think there's a right or wrong way of reading the cards. I once suspected that the tarot cards worked in a similar manner to an Ouija board (being that it takes energy and unconscious stops to get a reading; mine never worked as intended).

How I learned to read the cards was very similar to how Lyra read the alethiometer in the His Dark Materials set: I would think of a question, and shuffle the deck rapidly until it was "obvious" I was supposed to look at a card. Sometimes, it would be one card sticking out of the deck repeatedly, and other times it would be a series. I would look at the pictures, and the meanings would change based on the cards drawn before, and around it. If I didn't understand, then I would reshuffle the deck using the same method. For me, I have been pretty successful using this method.

There is the question of who owned the deck before me though - If I try the same method outlined above on a different deck, I don't get accurate results. Something's different about this one - part of my belief in that is because the deck found me (it happened to be in the box I was sorting at a donated items sale, and had all cards intact. The feeling I got when holding them was similar to when I would find lucky items).

-foss

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hi sheeple

A decision has been pushed into next week on the job. The other candidate they were looking at cant make this week.

See anything in the cards?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Sleep with them under your pillow for 7 days. Then take the time to get to know the symbolism of each card and familiarize yourself with each image until you can read them on your own.

At this point you will bond with them and they will speak to you but it's not easy.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Hey Peeple,

I don't usually ask this but you have me intrigued with what you wrote in another thread so I want to test this out.

Could you please draw cards for me, but don't ask anything specific, I would like to see if you can draw the cards based on my energy and I'm curious what your cards will say.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

I'm sorry, but that won't work. Interesting question but more for remote viewing or automatic writing, but i am still a beginner. Sorry

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Menrva

Youare an adaptable woman(?) and somethingis already on its way.
Go with the flow, you already passed the test and your next stop is success.
Find your passion and follow it, there will be ups and downs, but you are not meant to collect dust in small chambers.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

There is the queen of swords, so i assume you're an independent woman?, and in a mood for passion(knight of wands).
You're bound to find sthg new(page of swords) after the old love is definetly over(XIII), you'll find gardens of plenty(9 pentacles).
Follow your emotions(knight of cups), it will take effort(8 pentacles), but you should be confident, there is success(6 wands)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: selfharmonise

Be patient it still looks all good, with sunshine and the ace of pentacles... all good. Just did a very quick one on you, but you should be fine.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

You're the fool and know the Earth herself is the biggest miracle.
Cherish your self-worth it is a good thing. You're not afraid of the unknown, because you fight from a higher ground.
You don't just plan you act, maybe you should keep an eye on temperance, but you know how it feels to be on both sides, as giver and as taker.

(0, Queen of pentacles
page of pentacles, XVIII, 7 wands
2 wands, XIV
6 pentacles)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I would like a general reading to know what is in store for me for 2016...whether it be travel, finances, career, family related. Thanks!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join