It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot Cards

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Oh what the heck - I could use a fluff-break instead of coffee right now

So.... what would Tarot say about my love life SO FAR (i.e. the past)?
Or in this coming year, if that's easier.

Thanks. :-)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: transubstantiation

You have earned a good starting point, there is a life changer on its way.
Dream big and work hard, you will see results.
There is also a celebration and generosity you can expect.
You are creative and will notice when the time is right to get active.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Royweeezy

5, 16, 21, 33, (37), 54...
Take it to the next level, follow your guiding star.
There is justice after the sleepless nights, be patient.
Keep your balance and keep looking for a treasure, even if the crisis is not over yet.
Don't forget to enjoy life.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AdAstra

You seem to be very focused let the fool out to play some more.
There is/was heartache after an invitation to get serious, you chose to be alone.
Now either you are, or someone else is depending on you, financially.
You will have to choose if you want to fight or let it go, it is the ups and downs in life

Sorry, that seems wrong, i am just not in a "lovely" mood and may have mixed my own # into it?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I am focused, but I am also THE Fool par excellence.
)
If the Fool appeared.... it's not bad. It probably signifies me, so that's accurate enough.

I am not financially dependent nor is anyone dependent on me (God, I hope this is not a future-related reading!)
But, like I said, if the Fool appeared, that's me,definitely. : )
Thanks.
(Oh and if you are in the mood, perhaps you could ask about K.
What is this person's attitude towards me?
But please, take your time.
And if the time never comes, that's all right, too. ; ))

edit on 13-1-2016 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I am in! please! choose me! hehe, jk, if you can...
anyways, i am simple, so whats up for 2016 for me? I do have lots of plans and so far they seem to be going just right....some obstacles here and there but they are always fun to tackle down, so far seems like 2016 will be good for me, but every day we wake up is a good day...so, anyways...=)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I'm going to use a deck of playing cards for Tarot cards, let's see what happens

In front of me is a deck of cards-jokers excluded. I have shuffled the deck and I will turn over the top card on the deck which is...Jack of spades. Now this could mean a number of things-The Jack could represent a younger sibling or a child as many people would consider themselves the king or queen of the deck. The black could represent death-Has anyone reading this lost a sibling or a child?

Now for the next card...four of hearts. This number could be important to you for many reasons. Were you born on the fourth day of the month? Was your anniversary on the fourth day of the month? has it been four months since you last seen the one that got away?

The next card is...nine of diamonds. The diamonds could also signify a treasured loved one or possession. Did you lose someone on the ninth day of the month, do you have a child or nephew who is nine years old? The numbers and colors will have significance to some but to others it's just a reason to fold.

I will turn one more card over...The queen of clubs. Now what do you make of that? I will leave that card open to interpretation. Why am I not telling you the possible significance of the queen of clubs? because that's for you to decide. Does the queen represent hope? does the club represent oppression?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Dude... You just blew my mind! Not only am i playing Fallout, excessively, everything else speaks to me as well!
Let me tell you something:
The Jack of spades a black haired, charismatic, easy going "servant of royality"
Four of hearts, he is travelling a lot.
The nine of diamonds, you said "the number and colour will have significance to some" and i just recently started a thread called "the nine"... And it is an unlucky card! Also can be seen as stars.
What really freaks me out is your take on the Queen of Clubs. In funny moments i call myself Queen of the Milkyway. I also had a rather schizophrenic episode in which i was convinced a club had breeded me and i was the chosen last prophet. And just today i was reading about pandora's box, unleashing all the bad things unto mankind & hope.

Thank you now i need new meds! Don't play with these things! You are a witcher!
(Disclaimer: not entirely serious. I know you just wanted to point out the randomness...)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I am in a freaky mood, so watch out!
The situation is a passionate mood, crossed with "not being able to believe"
You examine the situation thoroughly with your reason. It causes creativity to decrease and a certain "captiveness" to rise.
Don't overuse your mind, in the shadows sits an independent woman.
The whole endeavour stands under a good star.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eldemie

You really are ready for all adventures to come!
Just don't overdo it, and don't forget it's not all just competition.
You may have to show some endurance inbetween, make sure you still have enough energy to do so, when the time comes.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I am in a freaky mood, so watch out!
The situation is a passionate mood, crossed with "not being able to believe"
You examine the situation thoroughly with your reason. It causes creativity to decrease and a certain "captiveness" to rise.
Don't overuse your mind, in the shadows sits an independent woman.
The whole endeavour stands under a good star.

Well, that IS "freaky" enough.

That's all I am going to say.

Interesting that the "independent woman" (that would be me) is sitting in the SHADOWS.
Point taken.

Thank you.

P.S. Could you tell me which cards came up? Do you still remember them?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I would love to know if I will succeed at getting the job I will interview for tomorrow....

There's no fingers crossed emoticon!

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hi!
I could really use a general reading regarding my status. To put it in a question: "where should I go from here?"

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Very interesting. Thanks for your response. I have no idea what any of that means, but I hope I will in time!

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

The Knight of wands page of Cups
Knight of swords, III The empress, the devil
Ace of swords, Queen of swords
The star

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Thank you. ;-)
That was very kind of you.

edit on 14-1-2016 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: selfharmonise

Ooopsy, sorry, I guess it would be too late for that now? Hope it all worked out?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: z00mster

You're still looking for the right measure and there are some radical changes.
You feel the need to secure your little kingdom, since you know loss and the crisis is not entirely over yet.
But there is a treasure waiting for you, be self confident and anticipate success.
In the end it will lead you to forgiveness, or togetherness.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hi. Had interview.... Think it went well.

Won't know till next week.

Any insight?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: selfharmonise

Something that will show results in a week, of course i want to try that! But please tell me what happens? So i know how right wrong I was...
Anyhoo:
You have to wait(7 pentacles), and as you left you felt you didn't get to tell everything you could have (8 Cups)
You expect generosity (6 pentacles) and are pretty proud of your achievements so far (3 wands), it will change your life( XII) you have big dreams and expectations about this(6 Cups) and it will come to bear fruits(III). You came across smart and analytic ( king of swords).
And the big mystery card: VI the lovers, also known as the decission and it always means a whole hearted yes.

I don't know why, maybe because it is so positiv, i thought maybe you wouldn't believe me, but these really were your cards!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join