It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot Cards

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Like someone said before, it is just a tool to shed light on the background of things you are thinking about.
If you want to make a decission and throw a coin you don't do what the coin says, but you know what you want afterwards. To explain, if i say head is yes and tails is no and it comes out heads i get a very strong feeling of "NO!!!!"
To me it is the same with the cards, there may come up some new aspects, but it doesn't mean i follow it blindly. And nobody else should.
edit on 12-1-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Is getting 5 pentacles uncommon?

That... Yes, I believe that fits quite nicely. Of course, almost everyone struggles with that fate. I'm interested as to what this adventure might lead to if I accept. I have no idea what the dependence and independence thing is about, unfortunately.

But you are still learning and in the beginning of your journey, dream and imagine what could be.

This is more accurate than you'd think. I was once told that the card that fits me best is the Fool, though this was two years ago.
edit on 12/1/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hey Peeple. May I try?

Can I expect any radical life changes to come in the near future--or the beginnings of what will eventually be life changing? If so, what kind?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

The dependance thing was the devil, which usually means an addiction, or that you are not free in your decissions.

And for the adventure,
again it is the queen of swords, which means independence of thoughts and it's crossing something you don't want to face.
It is a life-changer, not so much just a passion, but the place where you really are meant to be.
You are the fool and it will lead you to a celebration, let your emotions run through you and guide you.
You will find your fate.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Achilles92x

You control your emotions and are looking for the "holy grail".
It is already there hidden in the shadows, terrifying at first and you will have to be patient.
You will hear the call in time and will have to make a sacrifice, but whatever you plan will become reality.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Will my financial situation in 2016 be worse than 2015?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

That was interesting, thank you.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

it will look anyway you make it look without cards.

Upto you to make stuff happen.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

My view on tarots are like Mediums, cold reading and relates to anyone playing, the rest is down to the persons head as to what it means.

want to know how your financial year will be - then forecast it yourself
Want to know what you love life brings- go out and find it
want to know if you will be in good health - check your own diet and asses

Cards wont do much - its good for people looking out for answers rather looking inside themselves for answers.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What is the true reason they covertly integrate?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ckhk3

You'll have to leave something behind, focus on the important things.
You're in the mood to get results and will have to do it on your own, again: focus.
Ask yourself what's the reason behind this and then cut the rope.
Find balance.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MonarchDG

It is perfidy behind generosity.
The main subject is growth to avoid the natural ups and downs of things; they leave because they have to not because they want to.
This is not a decission out of love, but from pure reason and it will lead to death.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

I feel like I endlessly repeat that: It is just to gather new thoughts on a subject, it is neither meant to be taken literal, nor will it "do" anything.
If I may quote myself:

Like someone said before, it is just a tool to shed light on the background of things you are thinking about. If you want to make a decission and throw a coin you don't do what the coin says, but you know what you want afterwards. To explain, if i say head is yes and tails is no and it comes out heads i get a very strong feeling of "NO!!!!" To me it is the same with the cards, there may come up some new aspects, but it doesn't mean i follow it blindly. And nobody else should.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Peeple, thank you. You brought tears and hope. It has been a long road.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Here's a question. I'm about to do "something". How is it going to work out?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Tame your impatience, it seems to be something you have experiences with.
It is not really your choice you have to do it, or it will keep you up at night.
Just control your emotions and you will find yourself fighting from a very good position.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit on 12-1-2016 by SaintFrancisco because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2016 by SaintFrancisco because: Linked the wrong person

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Whats in store for me in the coming year please?

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'd really like to know the winning powerball numbers please

On a serious note..

Will I get out of the rut I've been in for the past five years? And will my wife do the same?

Thank you for doing this! I've always thought tarot was neat...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join