It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Tarot Cards

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:34 PM
a reply to: Peeple

thank you for that..good advice..will give more feed back if what you said becomes more poignant to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:17 PM
Hello! i would love a reading, "Will my financial situation improve, for better or for worse?"... Not that it could get much worse than it is already... thank you!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:18 PM

thank you that makes alot of sense!!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:26 PM
Will I do something great?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:29 PM
Too many questions for me so if you would want to practice a general reading it would be appreciated.

Thanks Peeple

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:30 PM

I like all things that seem random but are not, dices, cards, bones, you name it.. i ching is fun also..

If you are up to it, here it goes- i am thinking to move to another city, what lies ahead?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:10 PM
Would be really interesting to get a general reading if you have the time.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:38 PM
Raising my hand for a reading. I like Tarot cards if only for the art and names. They are interesting.
Also, Persona.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:51 PM
I thought you would have been swamped with readings.
So if you do have time I would love an over all reading &
any reading that will help you with practice.
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:31 PM

The Tarot Cards seem to be completely random at first

How, in the name of all that is Holy, could that possibly be your first impression of the tarot...

...oh wait, I see.

Thanks, I just learned something incredibly heavy from your OP.

Have a good one.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:59 PM

The more you use them, the more in tune with your energy they will become, hence they will become more accurate.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:02 AM
a reply to: sublik

The flow, the up and down of things, is coming to an end.
Secure yourself, because generosity is decreasing, but don't let it affect you too much, emotionally.
You can be proud of yourself, you did your best and your hands are tied.
It is just a temporarily crisis.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:05 AM
Right, I forgot the all-important question. Here's a nice and obtuse one.

"Is my fate all that it is said to be by those who are around me?"

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:11 AM
a reply to: Kazber
That's technically a yes or no question, but I try:

The miracle of growth follows the tides.
It is your choice, if you want to let it go, or fight, nobody will hand it to you and there will be hard times.
Everything is as it is meant to be, dream big and enjoy your achievements.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:19 AM
a reply to: liveandlearn

A celebration, something that speaks to your passion wants to land! => good news are on their way!
You feel like you have to defend yourself, but the time of endurance is coming to an end and you can let the old wounds heal.
Focus on your inner balance and be gentle to yourself, in the end the sun will shine.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:25 AM
It's tempting to delve into something like this, but I don't get that fuzzy feeling that it is going be any good for the soul, so to speak. Thinking of tarot cards gives me the creeps. When I even think about them, I get the feeling that something knows that and wants me to try it out, which gives me the idea in my own mind that it is bad mojo. Like the poster said earlier about getting into it, then it takes over with a life of it's own.

I'm not trying to ruin anyone's fun, but these things can't be just all fuzzy and warm and wonderful for people. Me at least. Evil by any other name is still evil.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:29 AM
a reply to: solve

You're adaptable like a cat, focus on yourself you will notice when the time is right to get active.
Apparently you are too strict to yourself, give yourself somemore credit and don't depend on other peoples opinion.
It is an opportunity to find your place in this world.
Go with the flow, within you lies the possibility of big growth.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:39 AM
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

You reap what you sow, it is all fate.
Right now you spend time in solitude looking inwards for answers. The light times seem to be over and you will have to let go of something/someone.
Follow your intuition when you have to decide if you want to fight or let it go.
You will regret it if you make a decission against your heart.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:49 AM
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

You struggle with your fate. (Seriously 5 Pentacles and X the wheel of fortune. how cool is that? it fits your question perfectly!)
You feel nailed to the floor,it is not what you imagine to be and if you continue you will get more depending instead of independent. You play with fire.
But you are still learning and in the beginning of your journey, dream and imagine what could be.
There will be an invitation for an adventure.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:02 AM
a reply to: Ektar

You're sad about something, but you will find the air is much clearer after the storm is over.
Face what you don't know, it is time to use your reason to get touchable results.
Start something new and you will find a rich garden waiting for you.
Just don't let the reason win over your heart. A little bit heartache is unavoidable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>