It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot Cards

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The Tarot Cards seem to be completely random at first, but somehow, they have a wisdom to them, which I would like to share.
I would like to practice some more. So far I already tried a bit in another thread, but that was more about automatic writing. Now I had a little more practice and would like to see if it also works better now. I can't do it all by myself, because I currently only have one question.
So if you do have a question, please ask.
I will focus on that, pull 9 cards lay them in a pattern that only goes a little bit in the future, mostly about the background of the question, and present you the result.
The pattern:
I + II, the cross of the now
III the full moon
IV the descending moon
V the rising moon
VI the light
VII the shadow
VIII the barque
IX the mystery

The mystery only gets solved if it is a card from the big arcana.
Your question should be no yes or no question, if possible something like
"How will my current job situation develop", you don't have to give me details, just the general area of your question, work, love, family, health, etc. so I can adjust my answer. If you want to keep it general, the answer will be too, but no problem, really...

Oh and if it is possible: a little feedback, just so I know how wrong/right I am. Or if it speaks to you at all, or not.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
When You start finding normal Playing cards in the street & start seeing tarot imagery in everyday life...
You'll wish you hadn't F*cked with them!
Believe Me, I know...

Big Joe

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
What's my love life going to like 2016?
Thanks.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

You feel a lust for life, after the previous love is definetly over and you made room for something new.
The most dominant influence is independence, you don't rush forwards you will defend your position, which means you can relax and wait you will have more applicants than you need.
You are the magician, the decission-maker and will get what you want, and it will put you in a very passionate mood, when you meet that person, you will have a blast.

Looks like it is good to be you in 2016!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Thank you I will keep you posted.
Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'm going to pile on the love life thing. Will my love life improve in 2016?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Do you know how the picking of the cards actually works ?

Entities are by our sides all the time. So when a person tells you to stop moving your hand and pick a face-down card that the caller needs to hear, it is actually your entity receiving the truth from the callers entity, thus your entity knows where each face-down card is located.

So even if i am across the Atlantic Ocean, my entity will communicate with your entity and will 'implant' a thought of 'say stop and turn card' into my mind when your entity tells it that your hand is currently over the perfect card.

Done it, from England to USA in real time. Really spooky.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RomaSempre

This year seems to hold for you an opportunity to improve on materialistic things.
You were trusting someone and now you have to adjust your expectations to reality.
There are still open wounds and you should take your time to let them heal.
If you turn around (later, in the end) you maybe find not everything is lost.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

This is nice of you, thanks. Please tell me if I will find the gold coins that I astral projected to?

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yay! Tarot is so underestimated by most and dismissed quickly by many. It's always great to hear when somebody delves into it with an open mind.

That spread you posted looks awesome. It could work for a monthly reading, a phase-of-life reading, or even general. Did you come up with it yourself? I have a couple of decks that would thematically fit that spread beautifully, which one(s) are you using?

In any case, I would ask you a question but I imagine you are going to get plenty. If you find that you don't, and you want to do a quick reading on me, I would really enjoy a "general" one.

Have fun with all of this!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The Tarot Cards are a "closed system", that reflect various expressions of the human condition. That's why they're always right.

I like to use the cards for personal reflection rather than prediction. One of the most revealing forms of reading the cards is to have the querant quickly go through the entire deck, sorting the cards into 2 piles, one pile of rejected or disliked cards and pile of acceptable and/or liked cards.

I read the rejected cards first, because they reveal missed opportunities and blind spots. Also, it's really surprising to see what "nice" cards are thrown away and why and what cards immediately proceed and follow them. Repeat the same process for the "liked" and accepted cards. Minds will be blown!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Thank you fellow Tarotee!
I use the boring ordinary standard (Rider-Waite), and it is just beautiful i sometimes use it to just meditate over the plentifull symbolics it has and the circle and... I just like it.

a reply to: windword

I will try that, thanks never heard of it before!
edit on 11-1-2016 by Peeple because: add

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
How should I combine my professional development and recovery of personal health?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Can I play please?

What does my future hold?

thanks

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Pirvonen

This is more than you can carry alone, but someone will make you an offer (to help).
It is a ground shaking experience, but there also lies an opportunity in the struggle ahead.
Always compare what you want to what you can achieve and let people help you.
The danger is that it will blind you, if you focus only on the outcome/yourself.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I have read tarot cards for many years, (Almost 40 years now) they are very informative but there are limitations.

Firstly Tarot cards cannot tell you the future, for the future is not set. They can give likely outcomes to a question based upon the question asked, the current circumstances and the path the reader follows to achieve the outcome they desire but nothing is set in stone.

Where tarot really shines is in spiritual development, looking at the causes and background to our current situation, the life lessons we have (or in most cases have not) learned.

Reading for yourself, or people very close to you is not recommended (especially if learning the tarot) it is tempting to do, but you will be misguided, you will base your reading on what you know, not actually what the cards say.

A resolution to your question is not dictated by a Major Arcana card by the way, major arcana relate to spiritual lessons, life lessons. If someone for example is asking whether or not they will get a pay rise or a new job it does not take a major card to say yes.

For those learning or wishing to learn I would recommend getting a pack that is very symbolic and uses graphics on the card to depict even the minor arcana it makes it easier to interpret and the symbols and images will trigger your subconscious. I find the Mythic deck good for this and have recommended it to many friends. Try and meditate on one card each day, pick it at random, let the images into your mind and then wander with it, you will be surprised how much it improves your ability and the nuances you get from each card.

Read up on tarot but don't get dragged into the BS and crappy ritual stuff that so many authors put when writing, such you can only do one reading a day, your cards must be wrapped in black velvet and all other such rubbish. Just treat your cards with respect.

Use your cards as a guide, not as a road map, remember what I said earlier the future is not set, the cards show only one 'possible' outcome.

And of course have fun and enjoy

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

You seem to be a dreamer: fairy tales and competitions.
Now is the time to secure what you have, not for adventures, the unknown comes soon enough.
You're in a passionate mood, but you should take your time to appreciate what you have.
Not all in the now is bad, just enjoy llife!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I can see some glimmerings of what this may come to mean. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
will my health improve this year?

thank you

MM

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: meremortal

You can be reborn (the call to), find your inner balance.
You are very focussed and left things behind which you held dear. It is time for your reason to get active and in charge. Be self confident, you are still in the beginning, anticipate success.
It is all fate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join