It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist attack innocent immigrants in downtown Cologne

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: berenike

I'm glad to see it wasn't just my wife that was outraged - re the Washington Post (I didn't see this over here on the news. Normally I enjoy good sarcasm but I do think with the projected figures for this year put into the mix of what we have already going on here, this situation in my country and Europe is totally out of control and going to result in blood shed and I genuinely fear war for my country, like I have never feared before.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Glad we are on the same page, bruises and abrasions are not required for something be labeled terrorism

You can label it as you please but in the real world what happened was assault , it's neither uncommon or terrorism.
To label such a thing as terrorism is silly.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: anxiouswens
They have been arrested (some of them) which is why BBC article below is saying none were German and are almost exclusively from migrant origins.

As I have also pointed out there have been 500 people have come forward. They probably didnt think to get their phones out and video the evodence because they were too tramatised at 20 or 30 people groping them. The perpetrators also stole belongings such as mobile phones maybe to hide the evidencea reply to: theySeeme

"Almost exclusively from migrant origins" "None were German"

What a HUGE contradiction, that makes no sense. "Almost", and then "none", huh? But in either case, I'll bite. How many were arrested?

And why contradict yourslef with

They probably didnt think to get their phones out and video the evodence because they were too tramatised at 20 or 30 people groping them. The perpetrators also stole belongings such as mobile phones maybe to hide the evidencea

Come on champ, can't have cake and eat it too - either they didn't want to record because they were, and I quote your spelling here -"tramatised at 20 or 30 people groping them"

or they didn't want to record because they were robbed, but don't try to dualy justify your stance, that's low. Secondly, if they were all robbed of their video capable phones, surely MASS robberies were reported?

You do understand there are people in Germany who are not German or immigrants correct? Or is that the only two choices.

Your thread just fell apart. Most likely this was more like gang violence.
In other words your just the opposite of the other side you hate so much.

Which means....you are propaganda.

The truth unfortunately is being ignored which is a multifaceted problem and human rights catasostrophe all in one.

The other unfortunate result is because the left has pretended there is no problem the problem is creating public rage. If the problems were talked about and dealt with we could better tell which migrants are serious about becoming part of a new culture and which are there because they are looking for trouble.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Oh! you blame the citizens personally of the country's whose foreign policy started all this?

Why don't you grow up and face the facts that its the money men and a few powerful elite with vested interests who have forced these policies on the world, made innocent tax payers foot the bill and our soldiers pay with their lives - and that doesn't even do justice or mention the horrific destruction these people have caused on the countries they have targeted. Yet there they sit unbothered, because people like yourself are so engrossed on hitting the wrong target responsible for this situation.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Even right here on ATS the "awoken" make up less than 1% of the registered active posters

Who are the 'awoken'...?
edit on 11-1-2016 by Maghda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Oh! you blame the citizens personally of the country's whose foreign policy started all this?

Why don't you grow up and face the facts that its the money men and a few powerful elite with vested interests who have forced these policies on the world, made innocent tax payers foot the bill and our soldiers pay with their lives - and that doesn't even do justice or mention the horrific destruction these people have caused on the countries they have targeted. Yet there they sit unbothered, because people like yourself are so engrossed on hitting the wrong target responsible for this situation.

Not to mention the whole tacit support factor. Unless of course their home is Switzerland.
edit on 11-1-2016 by luthier because: Typos

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I was going to make a cracking about the vigilantes being Indian since they have such enmity.

The truth it seems may be more mundane.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Syria started off as a civil war and Europe got involved after Paris attacks and UK just a few weeks ago, maybe the refugees would be better off going to Countries that are muslim and then can be no mix up with what is acceptable behaviour to women in western cultures. I know in some European Countries they have been giving classes on the fact it is not acceptable to grope women wearing skirts but SOME dont seem to have got the message. As some refugee women and children are akso suffering sexual harrassment and rape in camps I think they should be given priority in Europe.a reply to: theySeeme

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Syria started off as a civil war and Europe got involved after Paris attacks and UK just a few weeks ago, maybe the refugees would be better off going to Countries that are muslim and then can be no mix up with what is acceptable behaviour to women in western cultures. I know in some European Countries they have been giving classes on the fact it is not acceptable to grope women wearing skirts but SOME dont seem to have got the message. As some refugee women and children are akso suffering sexual harrassment and rape in camps I think they should be given priority in Europe.a reply to: theySeeme

Syria started as a civil war BECAUSE Europe and the U.S. were involved in orchestrating it. Don't try to bring Europe in AFTER the civil war, they were there lighting the fuse from day 1.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I take it you are from the UK like me? We have been told in my Council area that three swimming pools are closin and my friend has been told schools may have to start cutting teaching assistants. Apparently my Council cant afford to take the refugees without cutting back elsewhere!

We are not being told the truth in this Country and now I see our exams are going to be moved to fit in with Ramaden. Maybe the powers that be should also insist that no shops should be open on Xmas Day out of a sign of respect. My local muslim shop was open at 8.00am Xmas Day! My mum who is 88 was furious because she said it was so disrespectful. However, it seems it diesnt matter about our Christian values, nor Sikhs, Hindus or Jews.a reply to: Shiloh7

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I take it you are from the UK like me? We have been told in my Council area that three swimming pools are closin and my friend has been told schools may have to start cutting teaching assistants. Apparently my Council cant afford to take the refugees without cutting back elsewhere!

We are not being told the truth in this Country and now I see our exams are going to be moved to fit in with Ramaden. Maybe the powers that be should also insist that no shops should be open on Xmas Day out of a sign of respect. My local muslim shop was open at 8.00am Xmas Day! My mum who is 88 was furious because she said it was so disrespectful. However, it seems it diesnt matter about our Christian values, nor Sikhs, Hindus or Jews.a reply to: Shiloh7

UK advertizes it's self as welcoming to all religions, and allows freedom of religion, so surely students who practice a different view point have the right to have their own holidays observed as well?

Or are you saying the UK should only respect Christian holiday's and no one elses?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

If it's being suggested as a reaction against what happened on New Years Eve then there's your provocation, whether they were targeted as known to have been directly involved who knows but in terms of the greater immigration problem they're certainly a part of it, but like i said just opportunists, they're not the one's conspiring to open the gates of Europe and make sure they stay open.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It happened where all them immigrant scum savagely raped vast numbers of local women on New Years.

Standard everyday normal reprisals that have been part of society for thousands of years.

Terror supporters want to turn reality on its ear and say the terrorists are the innocent victims.
Sick, so is the title of this thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Get on your brown shirt and dance the blues

What goes round comes round and all that

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Syria started as a civil war BECAUSE Europe and the U.S. were involved in orchestrating it. Don't try to bring Europe in AFTER the civil war, they were there lighting the fuse from day 1.

No.

The civil war in Syria started when competing parties for the natural gas pipelines began signing agreements.

It's about the Iran based pipeline and the Saudi/Qatar pipeline.

And Russia stands to lose the most if either ever gets through to Europe.

Russia is the largest gas supplier to Europe, and their main pipelines go through Ukraine.

1+1=2
2+2=4

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No.

The civil war in Syria started when competing parties for the natural gas pipelines began signing agreements.

It's about the Iran based pipeline and the Saudi/Qatar pipeline.

And Russia stands to lose the most if either ever gets through to Europe.

Russia is the largest gas supplier to Europe, and their main pipelines go through Ukraine.

1+1=2
2+2=4

Information you and I both learned at the same time - when the whole "Russia is bombing oil tankers" spectacle began.

I'm aware
But nice one.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Oh no. Oh lawdy no. Cologne police just announced that they've identified 20 suspects from the (as the OP would have us believe anyway) entirely made up New Years attacks.

They've even gone a step further and actually ARRESTED some poor innocent migrant (because they're all poor, innocent migrants) for participating in one of the attacks.

This comes after police used water cannons to disperse an ultra-right protest.

I'm simply gobsmacked that the police are so willing to fabricate all this that they went so far as to arrest somebody for it and declare several other men to be suspects. All while breaking up right wing protests. It's amazing how much thought they've put into this.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Oh no. Oh lawdy no. Cologne police just announced that they've identified 20 suspects from the (as the OP would have us believe anyway) entirely made up New Years attacks.

They've even gone a step further and actually ARRESTED some poor innocent migrant (because they're all poor, innocent migrants) for participating in one of the attacks.

This comes after police used water cannons to disperse an ultra-right protest.

I'm simply gobsmacked that the police are so willing to fabricate all this that they went so far as to arrest somebody for it and declare several other men to be suspects. All while breaking up right wing protests. It's amazing how much thought they've put into this.

Oh no, Cologne Police just announced that they've arrested 2% of the 1,000 rapists!

Your sarcasm is horribly sad and offensive - what are you getting at exactly? What does your post have to do with this topic?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Asktheanimals
www.bbc.co.uk...

According to article today above none are German and are akmost exclusively migrants.

Well, color me shocked!!
Violence between immigrant Nationalities has been fairly common.
Germans in groups beating down people in the streets - not since 1940's.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

a reply to: Asktheanimals
www.bbc.co.uk...

According to article today above none are German and are akmost exclusively migrants.

Well, color me shocked!!
Violence between immigrant Nationalities has been fairly common.
Germans in groups beating down people in the streets - not since 1940's.

Not since the 1940's huh?

German Neo-Nazis Accused of Urinating on Children Amid Wave of Anti-Immigrant Sentiment
news.vice.com...

August 24, 2015 | 5:30 pm

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join