It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saucer - Pod UFO while filming Chemtrails --- Los Angeles 28 March, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: StarnatalSandia

The object was in front of the chemtrail.

Could you show us where that chemtrail is...because as far as I know chemtrails have yet to actually be proven to exist?

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I know chemtrails exist

As do fairies and unicorns...now back to reality.

You say they exist...how does one know they exist when not one person has ever gone up and tested one in the air?

Unless that happens( which I know never will ) there is zero proof they exist.

But feel free to provide this evidence that shows proof they exist.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If this was an insect then in different frames it would have changed appearance and looked like a rod that was mistaken for ufo type objects a few years ago. It would at least have some variances in proportion and symmetry if it was a bird or insect.

This object keeps the exact same look in each frame, so insect? Laughable.

It also reflects sunlight in a way that suggests "Not a bug" And insects have an abdomen and a head and wings, and legs, and antenna. The object, although not perfectly clear, is clear enough that if it were indeed an insect, you would see some other traits like legs, or wings causing some pixel blur where the wings would be, but there is none of that.

Low on the critical thinkers here lately.

edit on 16-1-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And insects have an abdomen and a head and wings, and legs, and antenna.

From the OP video.

Seems so.

edit on 18-1-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I take it in stride that some will say this is a bug. No surprise there. In fact, I expect it.

What surprises me is the number of people who follow suit without thinking at all. I can tell they are being lazy because they have nothing else to say but...

"Its a bug"

Thats it? WHY do you think so? Explain what you see. What kind of bug? What are the flight characteristics? Where are the wings? Is it a beetle or fly-type? What is it about the way it moves that tells you this?

No... Uh-uh. Nothing.

Just..."Its a bug."

Its like being in a room full of obsessive compulsives with Tourettes syndrome all looking for a can of Raid.

I don't know how closely I was zoomed in, but it had to be at least 65 to 75%. This means I was zoomed in fairly tight on the chemtrail and well above the building in the forefront.

Here are two perspectives.

This is a perspective of the chemtrail with the building in front.

This is the same scene, zoomed in a few seconds later.

Comparing the two gives an idea of what the space, and how unlikely it is that a wingless "bug" would be hurtling through the air at that altitude.

I've perused photos and videos of bugs and birds, and can't find a single capture or video of any animal that looks anything like this pod shaped object.

On other hand, I have found several photos and videos of bugs and birds, that all LOOK LIKE bugs and birds, yet NONE take the shape of a flying saucer or pod...especially with a colour changing spot on top.

My friend who provided the Andrews AB Thunderbirds Capture actually filmed this also. THIS is actually a "bug", while what he captured over the Thunderbirds was not...

Before my San Simeon capture, I was videotaping a hovering bird when I caught a bug in ONE frame of the video. Notice the WINGS.

A closer view of an obvious bug. Once again...WINGS are a play here. You can see other features of a bug body clearly here too.

In none of the captures above do you see a colour changing spot on the top.

Additionally, all of the captures I've seen of bugs or birds clearly show wings being deployed.

Some have said its a bumblebee. Here is a bee in flight.

Bees deploy wings, fly in curves, and with legs clearly visible.

My capture does not show this.

Another bug flight.

Not even close.

And another bird capture...

Once again, not alike at all.

"Its a bug" does not suffice as any explanation for this video capture.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

And insects have an abdomen and a head and wings, and legs, and antenna.

From the OP video.

Seems so.

Check out my most recent post on this.

If you had posted anything close by comparison, you might have a valid argument around antenna and legs.

You seem to be pointing out things that are clearly not there.

Cool... We agree to disagree.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: NewzNose

I know chemtrails exist

As do fairies and unicorns...now back to reality.

You say they exist...how does one know they exist when not one person has ever gone up and tested one in the air?

Unless that happens( which I know never will ) there is zero proof they exist.

But feel free to provide this evidence that shows proof they exist.

Its interesting how people haven't been getting sick from unicorns and fairies.... But that had nothing to do with the discussion anyway, right?

All I can say is one has to do their own research. If someone can't do their own research because they are afraid of someone carelessly comparing their reality to unicorns and fairies, they have some growing to do.

Kind of like that water in Flint, right? Just a figment of our imagination. lol We agree to disagree.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

The object was in front of the chemtrail.

Could you show us where that chemtrail is...because as far as I know chemtrails have yet to actually be proven to exist?

Just as a point of clarification, CONTRAILS disappear beyond a certain distance behind planes.

CHEMTRAILS do not disperse, creating a long trail in the sky that eventually unwinds and either creates clouds, or whatever else depending on what the mission is.

This post is not about the technical aspects of chemtrails by the way... I have not set out to talk about chemtrails, analyze chemtrails, or lobby for or against them. This post is about a strange object in the sky flying by when I was filming that fuzzy cloud-like billow in the sky. Call the billowing thing "Fred" for all I care....its not the object of this post. If you want to discuss the reality (or not) of chemtrails, please start your own thread---on chemtrails!!! Thanks!
edit on 31-1-2016 by StarnatalSandia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Nice cherry picking.

Here's you screen shot..

Here's one from a video I took a few years ago..

The video that I just uploaded..

m.youtube.com...

Plenty of flies flying round for comparison.

edit on 31/1/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

ok :

please explain the mechanics of :

1 - contrail formatiom

2 - cloud formation

i dont want 10 thousand word essays - just a couple of sentences that explains the science

ETA :

oh and just to hammer it home - can you tag on an extra sentence to cover :

a - contrail dissapation

b - cloud dissapation

edit on 31-1-2016 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

CHEMTRAILS do not disperse, creating a long trail in the sky that eventually unwinds and either creates clouds, or whatever else depending on what the mission is.

Can you provide any and all evidence to back your claim, because it has yet to be shown they exist.

And by evidence I mean where someone has been up there and tested one while it's in the air...take your time because you will need it.

You say mission...who is flying these missions and where are they doing it from?

This post is not about the technical aspects of chemtrails by the way... I have not set out to talk about chemtrails, analyze chemtrails, or lobby for or against them.

Guess you shouldn't have said they were chemtrails if you didn't want to discuss them...as your UFO has been shown to be what it is.

You don't want to discuss chentrails but you made sure to tell us you were filming chemtrails...why is that?

This post is about a strange object in the sky flying by when I was filming that fuzzy cloud-like billow in the sky.

Then why did you call them chemtrails?

If you want to discuss the reality (or not) of chemtrails, please start your own thread---on chemtrails!!! Thanks!

Funny thing is you brought this picture of what you yourself called chemtrails (it's in the headline) and now have a problem when one discusses it...Amazing.

Tell you what next time leave the chemtrails out of your headline and thread and it won't get discussed.

And there is no reason to start a thread on something that doesn't exist...

And your UFO is nothing more than a bug...good catch filming a bug in front of contrails.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Just as a point of clarification, CONTRAILS disappear beyond a certain distance behind planes.

Yep depending on the area of the sky they fly in they can, but they can also last for hours and in certain conditions they will last for hours and possibly longer.

Here you may want to learn about persistent, and short lived contrails and how and why they form.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Knowledge is power.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Its interesting how people haven't been getting sick from unicorns and fairies.... But that had nothing to do with the discussion anyway, right?

And they haven't been getting sick from chemtrails either.

Why you say these are chemtrails...if those exist then so do fairies and unicorns, because both are from fantasy land.

All I can say is one has to do their own research. If someone can't do their own research because they are afraid of someone carelessly comparing their reality to unicorns and fairies, they have some growing to do.

Sounds like some good advice...you should try it sometime.

I used those comparisons because neither of them exist in the real world just as chemtrails don't exist in the real world, as for growing I am not the one calling contrails chemtrails now am I?

Try doing some research before making silly claims.

Kind of like that water in Flint, right? Just a figment of our imagination. lol We agree to disagree.

Nope the water in Flint is real...chemtrails aren't.

Good try though.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Nice cherry picking.

Here's you screen shot..

Here's one from a video I took a few years ago..

The video that I just uploaded..

m.youtube.com...

Plenty of flies flying round for comparison.

Cherry picking?

My photo was not taken from the inside of a car as yours appears to be.

There is no close up of your photo.

I see no distinguishing marks on the top as I've noted and shown on mine.

Your pic looks like it could be a fly. OR it could be a spot on your windshield.

Not really a very good comparison.

And when you accuse someone of cherry picking, shouldn't YOU do something different?

But, thanks for sharing!!!
edit on 31-1-2016 by StarnatalSandia because: Clarifying more.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

ok :

please explain the mechanics of :

1 - contrail formatiom

2 - cloud formation

i dont want 10 thousand word essays - just a couple of sentences that explains the science

ETA :

oh and just to hammer it home - can you tag on an extra sentence to cover :

a - contrail dissapation

b - cloud dissapation

distraction----

a thing that prevents someone from giving full attention to something else.

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

And they haven't been getting sick from chemtrails either.

Why you say these are chemtrails...if those exist then so do fairies and unicorns, because both are from fantasy land.

Sounds like some good advice...you should try it sometime.

I used those comparisons because neither of them exist in the real world just as chemtrails don't exist in the real world, as for growing I am not the one calling contrails chemtrails now am I?

Try doing some research before making silly claims.

Nope the water in Flint is real...chemtrails aren't.

Good try though.

LOL

You haven't really progressed this discussion forward have you?

Just saying, "no its not".

Don't research. DO research. I don't really care what you do, guy. Start your own thread if you need to discuss chemtrails.

Why is this so difficult?

My thread is not about chemtrails. Go find one...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Yep depending on the area of the sky they fly in they can, but they can also last for hours and in certain conditions they will last for hours and possibly longer.

Here you may want to learn about persistent, and short lived contrails and how and why they form.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Knowledge is power.

Thank you for actually providing us with some kind of resource.

"No its not, no its not..." gets really old, and makes it appear you weren't serious about anything else but distraction and NOT talking about the subject of this post.

Its like saying, "look at the object above the beige building", and all you wanted to do was argue that it was "off-white". That's talking around and about nothing.

At least I can do some more reading on contrails now, along with my other research on chemtrails and whatever else. It appears you've heard me.

Hope you find what you need. And, Godspeed.
edit on 31-1-2016 by StarnatalSandia because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
LOL

I'm doing an experiment to see how many ATS commenters can give my video a "thumbs down" on YouTube...seeing as how that seems to be the latest thing to discourage people from participating here. Yell bug, bird or hoax...then give it a thumbs down.

So please...give it a "thumbs down", okay?

Maybe all those "down" votes can actually MAKE it be a wingless bug that lights up on the top after all.

Wow...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

no - my request cuts to the core of your delusion - your refusal to address my questions demonstrates your willfull dishonesty

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
If this was an insect then in different frames it would have changed appearance and looked like a rod that was mistaken for ufo type objects a few years ago. It would at least have some variances in proportion and symmetry if it was a bird or insect.

This object keeps the exact same look in each frame, so insect? Laughable.

It also reflects sunlight in a way that suggests "Not a bug" And insects have an abdomen and a head and wings, and legs, and antenna. The object, although not perfectly clear, is clear enough that if it were indeed an insect, you would see some other traits like legs, or wings causing some pixel blur where the wings would be, but there is none of that.

It's possible that I'm in love with you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join