It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Injured: Unknown engage in Cologne foreigners

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm hesitant to stray to far into conspiracy la-la land but I just can't shake the feeling these attacks were'nt random. It smells to me like they were ordered and orchestrated. I don't know by whom and I can guess at why but the level of coordination seen in even from NYE on with these attacks just smacks of somthing bigger behind the scenes. I could be completely wrong, but I can't shake that feeling.
edit on 11-1-2016 by RoderickUsher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Well if it was the right wing, that could still be part of a different bigger agenda, though with the right wingers I think that agenda is a little easier ti surmise. No matter how you slice there is a very large pattern of violent and depraved incidents occuring that in some areas display a disturbing hint of preplanning and sophistication.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

however perhaps the root cause was orchestrated (not that it makes it right, but when stepping outside of the box..)

Orchestrated like somebody sending a text message which went viral, inviting anybody who wanted to participate? That kind of 'orchestrated'?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Maybe..maybe not. If it was immigrants/refugees they would likely be a fairly tight or closed community or group of communities so it could of been preplanned, same if it was perpetrated by the right wing extremists. It doesn't sound completely implausible
edit on 11-1-2016 by RoderickUsher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

This is what happens when people are outraged and feel like they aren't being heard. If any of you are surprised at this you haven't been paying attention.

The local Germans feel their country is being used and abused by their own politicians. They demand action but all they hear are excuses and name calling. You even have people claiming none of this happened and blaming the women.

The result is people taking action into their own hands. Do I agree with this behavior? of course not but I'm not surprised due to the policies of Merkel and the German police

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RoderickUsher

Unless they want their entire country divided I don't see why they would orchestrate something like this. Goes against the dialogue they've been vomiting for months now.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

The reports are thin but it is said three men on the steps of the cathedral gave instructions to groups in turn and directed them to different parts of the square. It's also said by one alleged eyewitness that money was handed over. After being arranged by phone the events were directed from the ground and assailants were paid for their actions. Descriptions indicate copious amounts of cannabis were consumed. Spook manipulation often involves 'get them stoned, get them drunk . . .'

That kind of orchestrated may fit the facts.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Europe has had issues with Asian men and sex crimes for a while now.

This? This is part of the backlash that will occur when the officials of a country appear to be ignoring sound policy and utterly dismissing the concerns of its own in the face of not offending the ones who perpetrated the original outrage.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

out of curiosity.. if the right wing groups attacking several foreigners are "hordes" .. what were the foreigners who sexually assaulted 500 women?

Just sayin.. this kind of reaction is not surprising at all, actually I'm surprised it hasn't been more pronounced. Especially given the general reaction to the sex assaults on new years.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

If the people are unknown then how do you know they are "right wingers"?

I think it has more to do with what SprocketUK said in the first reply to your post. Merkel is more interested in playing politics than being seen as intolerant of the migrants, so people are acting out vigilante justice since they probably see it as the system not doing anything about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
DerBeobachter:

...for me the suspicion is unavoidable that all that somehow is staged...

Opportunities are made, scenarios manufactured, circumstance co-opted to one's agenda, crises used to make a point. That is the way of politics today. It is how our societies are being re-engineered. Common sense is no longer allowed a voice, being offensive in some way has been made a crime.

We cannot suggest the truism that migrants makes themselves migrant. We cannot make the factual point that most migrants on the European continent are sub-Saharan migrants. In other words, they are economic migrants, not refugees, and they bring with them a diametrically opposed mindset and culture...and that is where the biggest concern for Europeans arises. The fact is, many of the migrants have very incompatible mindsets and perceptions which drive their incompatible behaviour.

It is obviously agenda-driven. The cover-up of sexual and physical assaults committed by migrants on European white women by authorities and the media tells you that there is an agenda at play, and that agenda does not care how it endangers Europeans. Fact is, there are no 'Nazis' in Germany. There may be right-wing thugs who couldn't have made a worse choice than to align themselves with such a horror from their past, because it does their cause no justice and diminishes their support, but I do not see them organised enough to manufacture sexual and physical assaults and blame it on migrants. It takes a much larger organisation and much better orchestration to achieve that. Your so-called 'Nazis' don't have a media supporting them. With Europe, there is a bigger picture, and the European political elite are trying to maintain a cohesive political Europe, but it needs reforming, it needs change, and such things will not be allowed to happen without a reason to do so, which is where the migrants have been allowed to unlawfully enter Europe.

All European countries need to close their borders while reform and change is renegotiated. They can't just close the borders on a whim, they have contracts and alliances and industries and economic considerations to take heed of. So they need an event by which they can bring in emergency powers by which they can close the borders. While the borders are closed, they can then renegotiate and reform the politics to the globalist agenda. It is social engineering.

Here in Britain, we have a referendum coming up which will decide (that's a laugh) our relationship with Europe. From what I can intuit, the referendum will be an 'out' vote, and it will be so, because it will allow Europe to blame Britain (acting as the fallguy) for the failure of Europe, even though it was and is Europe itself that failed itself. Nothing to do with Britain whatsoever.

What you might see in the not-too-distant future, is Britain to opt out of Europe stating that Europe needs to reform itself before Britain can fully commit to it. In the meantime, Europe will draw on emergency powers to close particular borders and reduce migrants entering Europe. Europe will reform, and Britain will re do its referendum to join Europe fully, and this time the vote will be 'in'.

Dialectics all the way.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Good for the people of Cologne. When people come to YOUR house, YOUR land and assault your women and daughters.....you MUST fight back.

Don't sit there and do nothing.

The law does not help you..HELP yourselves.

Good on Germany!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Merkel has been an unmitigated disaster for Germany and Europe. Childless Merkel only cares about money and power, much like childless Hitler. Cheap labor is more important than the welfare of her people. Both absolute disasters for Germany and any unfortunate enough to be under their thumb.

If she wanted to help refugees it could be done much more effectively by sending money to set up safe living quarters in the surrounding nations where Euros would buy a lot more food and shelter than in Germany or Europe where living costs are high.

Jordan is one nation who they could work with as they appear to have a good government without strategic agendas. It would also stimulate the economies of any nations who agreed to the plan and would make them more stable but Merkel wants cheap labor like a crazed megalomaniac who cares about power more than the well being of her citizens or anyone else.
edit on 18-2-2016 by ArchangelUriel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join