It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish Sex Assaults, Media Blackout Lifted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I'm saying that they don't see it as abhorrent as most of the rest of us do.
They know the law, don't fool yourself.
But if you are brought up in such an environment, it's bound to affect you. (I'm not making excuses for them btw, just pointing out some differences).

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Don't be like that... I merely said it can and does come from any race of lowlife male, its not a middle eastern phenomena.

Never said anything about anyone not knowing any better.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

For somebody who is not making excuses, you sure seem to be making excuses.

We know they have lived in a culture where it's not illegal. They aren't there anymore. They know they are not there anymore. Maybe they want us all to accept it? Duh.

Either we accept it, or it will be their demise. And it is looking like some people would rather accept it, than be rude.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

No, the police have NOTHING better to do then to prevent assaults on young girls.

Who are you to say what you just said? How bad does it have to be when a girl can't attend a public event for fear of being grabbed?

Tired of Control Freaks

If the police was to arrest every teenage boy that has ever grabbed a girl on her ass than millions of teenage boys around the globe would be incarcerated.

You can't be female and you possibly can't have any female relatives you love and cherish spouting 70s rubbish like that.
I am so angry about your attitude, I have to do breathing exercise to calm down.

First of all, being grabbed on your behind by a male is never ok and never has been. Even if you think it is harmless fun, trust me it isn't. It makes you feel like an animal in a petting zoo and not like an adult human being.

Secondly what we see here isn't some teenager you know at school who fancies you trying to steal a kiss.

These are scary males in large groups hunting down females to grope them between their legs, their breasts and some under their clothes. The girls did not know that they wouldn't be gang raped. Their fear must have been sickening. You know the deep fear when your guts hurt when you realise you are in a really serious situation?

Thirdly it seems to come to light that this was probably coordinated. Hence it was not only sexual assault and threatening behaviour but it was also trying to use women to show native males that they could be raped at any time. This is not only a clear act of contempt [and sh%t stirring] but also reduces women to no more than 'objects' in their dirty plans.

If you don't understand any of the above, I have to assume that you are on the side of those 'jolly', harmless youngsters [18-35 men] who want nothing but innocent fun. /S

You certainly are incredibly offensive to any female. Lalala can't see or hear anything, male muslim imigrants are lovely and women are not to be listened to.

Incredibly naive or dangerous. What are you?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

For somebody who is not making excuses, you sure seem to be making excuses.

We know they have lived in a culture where it's not illegal. They aren't there anymore. They know they are not there anymore. Maybe they want us all to accept it? Duh.

Either we accept it, or it will be their demise. And it is looking like some people would rather accept it, than be rude.

Frankly, I'd rather they weren't able to come here in numbers at all. There is a massive problem, that was just my take on it and if you for one second think I'm one of the enablers of these people then you are dead wrong.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TiredofControlFreaks

Boys will be boys doesn't work anymore

You are right....thesedays boys will be girls and girls will be boys, welcome to the 21st century!!! Proceed with caution

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Good then. I'm happy to be wrong Sprocket. : )

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Good then. I'm happy to be wrong Sprocket. : )

It's all cool. angeldoll

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

If the police was to arrest every teenage boy that has ever grabbed a girl on her ass than millions of teenage boys around the globe would be incarcerated.

You didn't finish the sentence... allow me:

If the police was to arrest every teenage boy that has ever grabbed a girl on her ass than millions of teenage boys around the globe would be incarcerated and then they would have the pleasure of being touched and grabbed and groped by guys with absolutely no respect for their person...

Boys will be boys, eh? Fine. If that's what some guys think is appropriate, put them all together (a prison cell works for me) and let them have at it. I'm sure you'll lead the way, right???

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Some of the perpetrators may have been sent into exile here for similar crimes at home. This would fit with the stories of people laughing and saying we got all the criminals and they're better off without them.

In keeping with the Quranic verse 5:33 quoted above, "most classical [Islamic] jurists" held that the penalty for moharebeh was crucifixion, cross-amputation (amputation of right hand and left foot) or being banished from the earth.[9][10] A judge can give any of these punishments depending on the severity of the crime and condition of the criminal:

Taqtil (تقتيل: execution that serves a severe warning to others, e.g. stoning)
Taslib (تصليب: crucifixion)
Amputating limbs from opposite sides
Nafi (نفى: exile)
en.wikipedia.org...

The Cologne events were allegedly co-ordinated by three men on the Cathedral steps who gave instructions and directions to groups of perpetrators in turn.

Financial Times is onto the Swedish scandal. www.ft.com...

. . . allegations of covering up mass sexual assault at a festival two years ago.
Swedish police promised urgently to investigate the claims reported first by liberal newspaper Dagens Nyheter that a gang of youths — reportedly mostly from Afghanistan — groped and molested girls as young as 11 or 12.

"Stockholm police have been accused of withholding information about a string of sex assaults at Europe's largest youth festival.

Police were aware that a large group of young men groped a string of teenage girls at the We Are Sthm music festival in Stockholm in both 2014 and 2015, while publically describing the atmosphere as being calm, Swedish media are reporting.

The Dagens Nyheter (DN) newspaper says it has seen a memo from last summer, warning police ahead of the event that there was a known "problem with young men who rub themselves against young girls" at the festival.

According to DN's sources, the alleged attackers were mostly believed to be refugees who had come to Sweden without their parents.

Officers had, however, avoided informing the public that they had made this connection, the sources claimed.

Teenagers who said they had been touched inappropriately at the festival described their experiences to the paper, with one describing the events as "terrible".

"As soon as you came out in the crowd they began to grope," said one 15-year-old girl.

The free festival is put on every year for 12 to 17-year-olds . . ." www.thelocal.se...
edit on 11 1 2016 by Kester because: condense

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: TiredofControlFreaks

No, the police have NOTHING better to do then to prevent assaults on young girls.

Who are you to say what you just said? How bad does it have to be when a girl can't attend a public event for fear of being grabbed?

Tired of Control Freaks

You can't be female and you possibly can't have any female relatives you love and cherish spouting 70s rubbish like that.
I am so angry about your attitude, I have to do breathing exercise to calm down.

First of all, being grabbed on your behind by a male is never ok and never has been. Even if you think it is harmless fun, trust me it isn't. It makes you feel like an animal in a petting zoo and not like an adult human being.

Secondly what we see here isn't some teenager you know at school who fancies you trying to steal a kiss.

These are scary males in large groups hunting down females to grope them between their legs, their breasts and some under their clothes. The girls did not know that they wouldn't be gang raped. Their fear must have been sickening. You know the deep fear when your guts hurt when you realise you are in a really serious situation?

Thirdly it seems to come to light that this was probably coordinated. Hence it was not only sexual assault and threatening behaviour but it was also trying to use women to show native males that they could be raped at any time. This is not only a clear act of contempt [and sh%t stirring] but also reduces women to no more than 'objects' in their dirty plans.

If you don't understand any of the above, I have to assume that you are on the side of those 'jolly', harmless youngsters [18-35 men] who want nothing but innocent fun. /S

You certainly are incredibly offensive to any female. Lalala can't see or hear anything, male muslim imigrants are lovely and women are not to be listened to.

Incredibly naive or dangerous. What are you?

Take a deep breath. I already wrote that this behaviour is rude and uncalled for.the mass hysteria is taking over. A swedish girl gets grabbed on her bum by other teenage boys at a youth festival and its making headlines ? We did this all the time when i was in my early teens. We would get slapped by the girls and that was it. No newspapers were reporting about it yet alone the police arresting someone over it.

No one was gang raped in this particular incident,hell the girl didnt even report it to the police.

The swedish girl Fanny also said that there were native swedish boys in that group aswell,not all were foreigners.

Again,this behaviour is uneacceptable but making headlines out of someone grabbing someones bum (probably intoxicated) at a youth festival ? Seriously ?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Why are left wingers so bound and determined to excuse and rationalize Muslim behavior?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Don't only bring crowbars, baseball bats and/or anything else to defend.. Also bring the biggest Tarzan you can find to return the favor they've given.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I am still of the opinion that Muslims from the homeland do not treat women as equals or with respect. So it makes sense to me that immigrants coming from the area would raise the risk of things like rape and assault on women.
edit on 11amMon, 11 Jan 2016 09:18:56 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Why are left wingers so bound and determined to excuse and rationalize Muslim behavior?

Yes Kester, answer the question mate, since you created the thread.

Why don't us left wingers recognize those primitive Muslim savage's for what they are? When we should just be accepting that us blue eyed people raised on a christian doctrine are just perfect in every way and are incapable of doing any wrong.

(damn, I wish there was a sarcasm icon!)
edit on 11-1-2016 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

nyheteridag.se... kholm/

It is not the police covering it up. It is the media trying their best to ignore their reports and now they try to blame the police for it.

“The mere suspicion that the abuse has been considered as difficult to describe involves a betrayal of the victims”,the newspaper writes about the event, almost six months later.

The police officer tried to contact Dagens Nyheter several times: “They never called again” The psychologist who knew of what had happened in Kungsträdgården contacted journalist Hanne Kjöller at Dagens Nyheter, by, among other things, e-mail on August 17. The psychologist says he specifically turned to Kjöller because he knew that she had previously written about controversial topics. “She was very interested and listened until I told her that all the boys and men that were apprehended were young asylants (unaccompanied is the terminology used by Swedish authorities) from Afghanistan and Syria. I sensed that she changed the tone (of her voice). But she also said that she would contact the police”, he tells Nyheter Idag. Kjöller got the phone number to one of the police officers who were on duty during the event in Kungsträdgården and could provide a recollection of the events. Nyheter Idag has talked with the police officer who Kjöller talked to in August, and he was eager to tell Dagens Nyheter about the massive cases of sexual assault against young girls in central Stockholm. “She sent a text message to me once, early on, where she wrote that she was looking for me, she wanted to talk. After that, I tried to get in touch with her, but that was when things started to get awry. She answered sometimes, said she would get back to me. But it never amounted to anything. She was interested in it for half day or a day, then she wasn’t anymore”. The officer explains that he worked for several evenings during this week in Kungsträdgården square. He tells of how he and his colleagues had to apprehend a large number of young men who sexually assaulted girls, in large part unaccompanied refugees from Afghanistan. The police officer, who has worked as a police officer for over 20 years, emphatically states several times that the events in Kungsträdgården were systematic and extensive in number. This was what he wanted to tell Hanne Kjöller of Dagens Nyheter. “We got in touch and talked briefly, and she said she would call back, which she did not. So I looked for her, she did not call back. I tried to reach her at another time, but I never heard back from her again. I called several times, cannot say exactly how many. It was over a three or four day period”. “The editor at DN dismissed the story as SD falsity” Time passes and a new year begins – it’s now 2016 and the brutal and massive sexual assaults against young girls that August evening in Kungsträdgården is completely unknown to the public. But then something happens, a rumor that goes viral on blogs in Germany spreads to the so-called “alternative media” in Sweden. After a day, traditional media in both Germany and other European countries start to report on the same issue. It is, of course, the Sex Attacks in Cologne on New Year’s Eve. It came to grow into a major scandal after police initially did not report on the large number of sexual abuses and rapes that occurred on the New Year’s Eve. A police chief was fired and it has been speculated why there was so much silence initially, despite all the sexual assaults. But the scandal was a fact and just over a week into the year, there is no way avoiding the subject – are authorities and the media deliberately trying to cover up sexual abuse carried out by men with migrant backgrounds? Now something happens at newspaper Dagens Nyheter.

The article goes on in the link.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

Yet more direct evidence of the folly of disarming your populace.

No more convincing is necessary when the official response is to attempt to prevent popular awareness of that fact.

Except, Sweden's citizens have a fairly high gun ownership. They are ranked number 9 in the world for guns Canada comes in at 12 for reference.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: greencmp

Yet more direct evidence of the folly of disarming your populace.

No more convincing is necessary when the official response is to attempt to prevent popular awareness of that fact.

Except, Sweden's citizens have a fairly high gun ownership. They are ranked number 9 in the world for guns Canada comes in at 12 for reference.

Obviously not their young women though, my point had more to do with the suppression of the facts as they relate to self-defense.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: TheBulk

Yes Kester, answer the question mate, since you created the thread.

Why don't us left wingers recognize those primitive Muslim savage's for what they are? When we should just be accepting that us blue eyed people raised on a christian doctrine are just perfect in every way and are incapable of doing any wrong.

(damn, I wish there was a sarcasm icon!)

It's also really strange how you guys conflate race and religion as a means of deflection. The left seems to have no problems with race or otherwise when it comes to belittling, mocking and criticizing Christians. It's only when it comes to Islam do you feel the need to excuse things like killing over cartoons or mass raping.
edit on 11-1-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
no mention of the scam in sweden on prime-time MSM in holland...lolll the syrian childeren going for the first time to school was muuuuuuuuuuch mooooooore interessting...
the rapist win alll the time couse of gov. cencored media..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join