It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravitation under human control?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Well, after reading the comments here and reading some more on the subject, I guess I was wrong. I had no idea that magnetic fields could have gravitational effects. I learned something new today.
Your comments about mass relating to gravity are what we teach everybody, so it's no surprise that you thought that is the case! And it's still 99.99999999+% true! The #1 misconception about physics explained in this minutephysics video is that most people think gravity is about mass and don't realize the other .0000000001% (not too surprising since the rest is usually too small to worry about):

That video is very relevant to the topic of this thread.

a reply to: beenharmed
If this was a thread about planets in the inner solar system, your post would be like discussing what's beyond Pluto. Waaaay beyond Pluto.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

NASA contacted these out of space bodies...and then our human minds were given the transmitted interaction....because you used the atmospheric transmission interaction.

Our own personal psyche never knew these bodies existed.

You cause our minds to be involved in receiving your own computer-satellite relayed studies and then try to infer that the information has something to do with our own personal creation...how wrong you all are.

Our spiritual life was studied by the occult concepts and occult scientists...evil minded self possessed human beings...who have been studying occult literature for a very long time...researching for new theories.

Human theory demonstrates that human minds given information from transmitted imagery and sound then believed that their own persons belonged somehow to the nuclear information and made false information about our spirit life and presence.

Occultists do not believe in origin spirit or origin light beings...they only believe in evolution and GOD...the Satanic God.

Occultists then studied the ancient theories for self purpose...for their own thinking values...demonstrated were not true to intelligence and the gain of intelligence. Intelligence is given to us. I already demonstrated this situation to the occultists studying human mediums and psychics, when I demonstrated a huge amount of scientific data being heard on my psyche channels...being one of the reasons I then got attacked for advising the status on the internet.

Occultists believe that the atmosphere has radiated circular transmitted relays that belong to Satan and Christ as ancient technology...being fake and false reviews. The ancient information knew the atom...and drew the designs of how an atom interacted in sound....to then form their occult review to use in their pyramid/Temple plan to use and activate the sound of the nuclear.

The reason why we are currently being attacked by the gravitational experiments of the collider...removing huge amounts of SION...fusion by murdering the Holy Ghost is due to this fact. The signals created in the atmosphere as "data or point observations" came from the attacks...not from the science. Trying to make the atmosphere a collider is going to cause a nuclear reaction, which is what scientists are trying to cause...without knowing.

As I said you cannot place the atmosphere inside of your collider. The atmosphere allows by mass condition the ability for the UFO to manifest without our life being destroyed...yet our life was attacked. Luckily for us you decided to do nuclear fuel instead of collider..or else we would have been destroyed in a nuclear reaction.....Russia demonstrates this review is real.

Ice melted and replaced the cold gases that you stole from the atmosphere to create the fuel.

As Ice melted and replaced the irradiation of the human mind and brain chemicals, you then form studies that is false and fake to real life reality....data. You inferred that cold fusion and gravitational forces relate to a non radiated outcome...yet all gases come from radiation. When you input ice melt in the fallout wavelengths interacting with the human brain..you got incorrect fake/false information...hence your theory is as fake as you all are.

You attack llife everyday and imply that one day soon, the cool fusion will happen...one day the Holy Mother will give you the spirit that you imagine is in Heaven....fake.

The information and data created in the holographic image and memory states....America's atmosphere will drop down...the coldness replaced by ice melt....gases removed. Gases fill the emptied out space. Space then becomes an emptied out body of coldness without gas. Gas itself is hotter than emptied out space. The atmosphere thins....the world wide streaming falls in at America. The hot gases in the atmosphere then drop into emptied out space......form O heavy gases that then fall in and hit Earth causing an instant snap freeze.

This information happened to us before because the ancients using levitation, changed the gravitational forces around Earth and were incinerated. The space body millions of years ago was not as cold as it is today. Hence human life was incinerated.

Animals...in a lower radiated light sound...an evolution before humanity were attacked and mutated. Eventually when the cold reaction happened it was due to UFO return and the life on Earth was snap frozen.

In today's occult science experiments the conditions are different as evolution is involved in the reactions.

Our human psyche has always advised our own persons about the reality of occultism...scientific atmospheric conversions via the model of what a psychic and spiritual self gains as evidence.....one of the states of the evidence is to be attacked.

Our ancient occult brothers attacked our higher brother's spiritual consciousness who wrote the realizations of the UFO fall out and the attacks...as activations of various outcomes....natural disasters...pestilence by changing the natural spirit of insects...plagues because of the same condition involving human cell/blood and microbial population change.

The spiritual information states there is no such information as cold fusion. Coldness came from millions and millions of years of evolution of hot radiation to cold radiation.

Your brain/mind believes in a condition that does not exist in reality...the only cold that human life belongs to as a statement of evolution is being "snap frozen".

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
NASA contacted these out of space bodies...

Prove it.

Occultists do not believe in origin spirit or origin light beings...they only believe in evolution and GOD...the Satanic God.

Evolution is a proven fact, and as such, requires no belief.

I already demonstrated this situation to the occultists studying human mediums and psychics, when I demonstrated a huge amount of scientific data being heard on my psyche channels...

Every single bit of "scientific data" you've put forth since you've been here has been laughably incorrect.

The reason why we are currently being attacked by the gravitational experiments of the collider...

No collider is "attacking" anyone.

Trying to make the atmosphere a collider is going to cause a nuclear reaction, which is what scientists are trying to cause...

And your incredible ignorance on any and all things scientific shows itself yet again...

As I said you cannot place the atmosphere inside of your collider.

Gee, ya think?

Luckily for us you decided to do nuclear fuel instead of collider..or else we would have been destroyed in a nuclear reaction.....

Particle colliders are not nuclear and are entirely incapable of causing any sort of nuclear reaction.

I'm not going to address the rest of your disjointed ramblings. Find a doctor, and get on some meds.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I was nearly self combusted by the increased ground irradiation....what is to prove.

You are truly a nasty minded human being.

You lie about creation...you state to human life that all creation came from radiation.

You then imply that your science and its practices does not involve radiation.....who are you kidding....you are truly sick.

We were already attacked by your nuclear power plants causing a conversion signal to unnaturally form in the upper atmosphere so that you could convert the natural Earth product of nuclear dust.

Dust was kept fused by the atmosphere....you therefore had to alter the atmospheric body to make dust alter its natural state of fusion.

We are being irradiated.

You then create a collider machine...you say that the collider is going to bring energy from outside of the atmosphere into your collider...for you discuss the plasma cell in out of space.

You are a human being, an organic consciousness with your own personal blood DNA plasma awareness. You do not have out of space awareness.

Our life exists inside of an atmosphere that exists in out of space. Our atmosphere exists in space.

Space plasma exists in space.

Earth stone exists in space.

Each different body form exists in space.

Space plasma is not our atmosphere.....you want this body to arrive inside of your collider.

All bodies in out of space created by radiation....who are you kidding?

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I was nearly self combusted by the increased ground irradiation....what is to prove.

How about that you were "Nearly self combusted"? That's a good place to start.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: beenharmed
NASA contacted these out of space bodies...

Prove it.

Evolution is a proven fact, and as such, requires no belief.

I already demonstrated this situation to the occultists studying human mediums and psychics, when I demonstrated a huge amount of scientific data being heard on my psyche channels...

Every single bit of "scientific data" you've put forth since you've been here has been laughably incorrect.

The reason why we are currently being attacked by the gravitational experiments of the collider...

No collider is "attacking" anyone.

Trying to make the atmosphere a collider is going to cause a nuclear reaction, which is what scientists are trying to cause...

And your incredible ignorance on any and all things scientific shows itself yet again...

As I said you cannot place the atmosphere inside of your collider.

Gee, ya think?

Luckily for us you decided to do nuclear fuel instead of collider..or else we would have been destroyed in a nuclear reaction.....

Particle colliders are not nuclear and are entirely incapable of causing any sort of nuclear reaction.

I'm not going to address the rest of your disjointed ramblings. Find a doctor, and get on some meds.

Cold fusion is a hypothesized type of nuclear reaction that would occur at, or near, room temperature. This is compared with the "hot" fusion which takes place naturally within stars, under immense pressure and at temperatures of millions of degrees, and distinguished from muon-catalyzed fusion. There is currently no accepted theoretical model which would allow cold fusion to occur.

In nuclear physics and nuclear chemistry, a nuclear reaction is semantically considered to be the process in which two nuclei, or else a nucleus of an atom and a subatomic particle

"Nuclear reaction" is a term implying an induced change in a nuclide, and thus it does not apply to any type of radioactive decay (which by definition is a spontaneous process).

Reactions of this type also release a lot of energy. Where does the energy come from? Well, if you make very accurate measurement of the masses of all the atoms and subatomic particles you start with and all the atoms and subatomic particles you end up with, and then compare the two, you find that there's some "missing" mass. Matter disappears during the nuclear reaction. This loss of matter is called the mass defect. The missing matter is converted into energy.

Science states that a higher process is destroyed to gain a lower process.

So you imply that mass exists....some of the mass is removed...the colder mass allows the lower mass to be caused.

Mass....evolution of heated radiation.

Reheat radiation and it removes mass.

Our atmosphere is being removed to cause energy in the nuclear power plant...we witness the removal and know that our atmosphere is disappearing for the poles demonstrate that energy is disappearing out of our atmosphere.

Science then proposes a new way of removing energy as a cold act...where did this information come from...to inform your own consciousness about cold fusion?

You could only have created/caused the information in the situation you created.

You already have your advice...the advice is artificial reasoning for it does not exist as a natural function in a natural atmosphere.

The information given to you via the means it is caused....the creation of nuclear fuel itself.,

The creation of nuclear fuel is artificial to life on Planet Earth....for it is caused and created in the nuclear power plant by a human being.

Your human consciousness as an occultist is possessed....you already possessed your mind by considering information of radiation. So your human spiritual records...form a lower vibration recording...where you feedback nuclear information to your own person by having a less spiritual consciousness and life interaction.

Spiritual human beings who have different past life history recordings/interactions have a different awareness to your own brain/mind functions.

You are wrong.

Your organic mind was irradiated...you inherited DNA life from a mutated irradiated life cell condition. Your brain chemicals are on a different and unnatural frequency. You then believe in the evil spirit manifestation records that science itself causes.

Science studies the evil spirits and knows that their presence is real.

You believe in the fake feedback data that nuclear fuel's creation has given to you....plus the fact that ICE melting in the channels/wavelengths that interact with your mind/brain considerations has also given fake/false data about the information you review.

I was nearly self combusted, demonstrated my life was saved by ice melting that replaced the lost cold and oxygen taken from the ground wavelength...why I know.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

How about that you were "Nearly self combusted"? That's a good place to start.

Hope that scientists have the same experience so that they too "will know"...then you can claim the all knowing being review of your occult self....you have to have the experience to know.

Our ancient brother already knew how arrogant and self possessed you were...hence he sought the evil minded brothers and murdered them. Sadly for modern spiritual life, the same brotherhood then agreed with your ownership of powers...no one to save us now.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
No answer to my question? What is this about nearly self combusting? What do you even mean by that?

then you can claim the all knowing being review of your occult self

You don't know a #ing thing about me so knock it off with that #.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I have already advised about how I was nearly self combusted.

Years ago I received channeled brain information of human occult science as a program on the human psyche channels...my natural information had changed and instead I heard/recorded the data of scientific experimentation of the human life.

I reported the information on the internet and was then physically and psychically attacked.

I realized via the communications that I was illegally being used as a scientific study. Part of my life experience involved actual outcomes of cellular healing, as I studied spiritual healing. Therefore the awareness concluded the evidence...as modern occult science was studying the precepts of the Christ Healer and Satan, that my own life was being studied and interacted with the program.

I therefore have reported my life experience and told that it could not be an operative or else I would be deceased. What a lovely conclusion for the public to review as a consideration.

I advised the forum that my life is a study data model and advised by the program that no human would believe my story...for they have mind contact/mind control decision making and hence believe in ownership of the human life. As I have been used for many years without self realization....the program itself believed that it had a channel for the Christ spirit. This is the only reason why as stated I am still alive....and irradiated and survived gave them a further idea that I belonged to a channel.

Instead I gave them spiritual advice that my life only survived because ICE melted....it was not because of Christ...as they hoped.

Believe me or not...I really do not care less after how I have existed in this attack. I do however believe in humanity, its survival and its personal notification to consider information for their own selves, which when attacked would assist other humans to be aware of the illegal studies being done to our human life. Information therefore does not have to be believed...but it can be shared.

Many times in our life...humans have been ridiculed and later proven correct. When America gains its own personal attack then my life information will be proven correct and then hopefully our evil minded occultist brother will stop his Earth sciences and consider a new way of life.

As he only has his personal control due to inheriting the civilization that he gained from his ancient evil occultist practices....one day he was going to gain his own karmic returns.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
That's nice, I guess. I was just interested in the combustion thing, but this is like pulling teeth with you.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
That's nice, I guess. I was just interested in the combustion thing, but this is like pulling teeth with you.

Oh one of the first threats I received. ...going to the dentist and being drugged.

Self combustion is being irradiated in a wavelength received at the ground level. I was saved from the irradiation because ICE melted and it replaced the cold in the wavelength...but it did not replace the mass. The mass burning in the wavelength was the atmospheric gases.

Human witness to the gas burning is the open spaced triangular UFO with red gases as flames burning inside the atmospheric body. This review supports that gas removal leaves an emptied space body...without mass. This causes the atmosphere to be weaker allowing it to collapse.

The conversion signals in the atmosphere were activated by nuclear fusion techniques in the power plants. The conversion wavelength involves....a loss of stone energy/fusion...a loss of atmospheric gases that belonged to holding stone pressure for fusion....increased star radiation particle interaction in the hotter outside atmospheric body.

All of these situations form different alien spirit presences at the ground state....giving different radiation light sounds...that occult scientists use as a personal study involving nuclear fuels creation and also its destruction....therefore it gave the human mind information about fission and fusion. The ice melting also gives a different mind/brain review, that is a cause and effect.

Therefore scientists of the occult thought they had new information, whereas the information is fake/false to Planet Earths natural atmospheric and ground state function.

Nuclear fuel is not created at the ground state on Earth. Uranium and plutonium stay fused.

Science wanted a new future resource when both these products are mined and no product left. The reaction of your cold fusion theory is false, for these bodies are part of the fusion/fission reaction you are studying.

Your consciousness only exists in the atmospheric condition that allows its intelligence to exist.

Therefore when you alter atmospheric conditions, you alter intelligence into artificial intelligence that causes life on Earth to be destroyed because the information is fake.

This is why occultism...science should never have been implemented as a life invention for civilization use. We had other natural choices to live with and occultists chose evil.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Planet Earth existed in a natural evolution of cooling volcanic gases and evaporation of Earth water.

Origin Earth by ancient holographic psyche spiritual information states that Earth was submerged by water....Atlantis.

The atmosphere collapsed and fell onto the Earth face. Pressure of the water on the Earth plates...broke apart the inside of stone where O orbital fusions existed....and were removed as stone converted bodies ejected above ground as clay. This is how the Earth was changed...and the plate function introduced. Liquefaction, altered the above ground crystal that flowed inside of Earth's emptied out chambers. Water flowing inside the tunnels caused the creation of lava.

This review is how origin Earth was saved from origin destruction caused by the first human male spirits.

They then returned to an atmospheric manifestation from origin light....spirit is on the other side of space. Gas refilled an emptied space...cold gases allowed spirit to move out of origin light and manifest into a physical form.

First humans were perfect...12 feet tall, perfect health and an equal self human partnership of male to female.

The males as the human sons were the first brotherhood on Earth to apply occultism, against the natural spirit life.

Stone levitation...change of gravitational forces never existed on modern Earth.....our ancient brother activated an Earth attack, that combusted his human life and incinerated humanity. Human scientific artifacts along with human bones found in coal beds.

Nature was irradiated.

Earth's atmosphere cooled and a mutated spirit emerged...ancient mutated animals. The UFO attack returning eventuated into a cooled radiation attack.....America with the highest amount of radiation had its atmosphere fall in and Earth was instantaneously frozen.

The UFO attack was stopped.

Sun radiation then naturally interacted with Earth and reheated Earth....allowing the ice to melt leaving enough ice to keep Earth from being star irradiated.

Our ancient brother re-evolved his consciousness and through drug induced burnt plant somatic journeys found the holographic memory and reapplied it through the pyramid/temple scheme.

Earth was once again placed into the UFO attack...changing magnetism...gravitational forces.

Earth does not belong to the condition for STONE TO LEVITATE...being the science for altering forces...and causing gravitation to alter.

Stone levitation involves lifting the stone above natural nuclear stone fusion.

The result of lifting the stone above natural stone fusion = stone UFO bodies...archaeological evidence.

Since the nuclear of stone fusion was altered, so was the natural magnetic field altered and stone began to burn.

The inside burning of stone causes the holy ghost to be removed from fusion. The ghost is a part of the crystal nature of Earth stone, the spirit entombed in holy light. The holy ghost....the holy light spirit of Earth and its creation. Occultists have been murdering the holy ghost and it has been disappearing from Earth.

As the ghost is destroyed it forms the review.....an image of a human male who becomes an evil spirit who alters into an alien......go home ET before you die.

Star radiation particles belongs in stars....not interacting with planet Earth and incinerating its holy spirit.

Scientists....let ET go home, stop doing conversions. ET lives in the stars, not on Planet Earth.

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Here is a (french-speaking) interview of Prof. Füzfa on European channel TV5 about his publication and experiment :

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join