It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will Make Clinton A Good President?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I actually think it's silly how people choose one side over the other. Never mind the fact that each side digs us into a deeper and deeper hole.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I think she would make a fine president.

....on another planet that is infested with blood-sucking leeches and poisonous pit vipers.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
A shock collar?

Every time she moves... ...speaks, or otherwise attempts any action, she gets zapped.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That goes a liiitttle too far into torture for my taste. Even Clinton doesn't deserve that... Probably.

Capital Punishment is still legal in Texas, right?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

A shock collar?

That shouldn't be a Hillary exclusive.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Exactly...and one of those giant iguana rocks, so we keep her shifty reptilian face in one place.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

What'd those leeches, and pit vipers ever do to you, that you'd inflict Ms. Clinton on them? Vindictive, much?

Don't know whether or not she'd be fine, but she wouldn't be here.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

That goes a liiitttle too far into torture for my taste. Even Clinton doesn't deserve that... Probably.

Capital Punishment is still legal in Texas, right?

Well, we could always go with the baton...like the one which was used against Muammar Gaddafi before his murder. She seemed happy with that, right? She even laughed about his death.

(It's a joke, for those who are waiting to crucify me).
edit on 11-1-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Interesting that the only person that would vote for her would do so simply because she is a Democrat. Apparently you could be the anti-Christ and still get a vote from some folks.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Eh, you have them on both sides.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
If She has a Stroke before shes Sworn in

Stay classy mate.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Actually I'm voting for Hillary just to see the meltdowns in this forum 😂

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Actually I'm voting for Hillary just to see the meltdowns in this forum 😂

Well, based on the candidates I already know I won't be happy after the election, but Hilary is by far the worst candidate out there followed closely by Jeb Bush and Christie. I also don't know if it is a good idea to sell your soul to the devil just to make other people angry, but you do you.
edit on 2016/1/11 by Metallicus because: Spelling Correction

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I want to rip my freaking hair out of my head when I hear/see people supporting Hillary. I live near Dartmouth (Hanover, NH) and see a lot of rich mum-types driving in very nice cars with Hillary stickers and it scares the hell out of me.

Drones.. and to those saying they will vote for her just to have the first female president, that's the absolute WORST reason to vote for anybody. How about the important stuff like who their contributors are (AKA who has that politician's hands tied and can use them to their advantage), and what they will actually do once in the position?

I'm losing faith in humanity more and more every day

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I've yet to come across a Hillary fan on ATS.

But to entertain the question, she is passionate.
She has experience.

She is acting entitled. And what experience does she have that's been a net positive? Media spin control? Victim blaming? Lying?

I've just yet to find a factually unbiased view of her being an evil liar. It's mainly hack jobs and Breitbart, or just throthing right wingers on ATS. Once I find something solid, well, that threads already in my note pad. I have a title, just no post.

In other words we won't really see this thread, because with that attitude you won't find anything "worthy".

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Never underestimate the evil in the hearts of those who would vote for Hillary.

Wow! Way to keep the divide alive!

I would vote for Hillary if she is the Democratic candidate because she isn't Trump or Cruz.

I agree with Muse, in that the Republican candidates all represent movements that call for removing rights from women, LGTB and non-Christians. That's why they'll never get my vote.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I will only vote for Hillary as a protest vote against most Republican nominees.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

I tried to come up with a proper response to the titular question, but seem to only draw blanks. I guess my answer is "Nothing."

Moving into the realm of the unreasonable, perhaps receiving frontal lobe damage in a way that completely rewrote her personality would be good?

That was my impression as well. In answer to the question: "What will make Clinton a good president?" the only thing I could think of was a soul.

I'm trying not to think about what I choice I will have to make come November 8th, 2016. It depresses and nauseates me...

-dex

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I would not vote for Hilary Clinton. She simply intends to continue Obama's failed policies for another term, tell us that the war with Isis is not America's fight, maintain Obamacare intact, and refuse to hold Iran to the fire thereby encouraging their continuing pursuit of nuclear weapons and exportation of terror.

In my opinion, she was a very poor secretary of state who called an attack on an American embassy a cartoon video, and jeopardized our security by using her own private e-mail server in violation of National Security regulations. She cannot be trusted.

America simply need leadership that will take the country in a new direction. The last thing needed is four more years of Obama like policies. We have certainly had more than enough of that.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

refuse to hold Iran to the fire

exportation of terror.

Wait, what? Did you get Iran mixed up with Saudi Arabia or something?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join