It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will Make Clinton A Good President?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
For this thread assume Hilary gets the nomination for the Democrats.

Since it seems Hilary Clinton will get the nod for the Democrats I would like to know why you would vote for her over her Republican opponent or an independent? I find the idea of Hilary as President far worse than any alternative simply because she is a complete evil, liar and only seeks her own legacy and power. I can't believe there are intelligent people here on ATS that would cast a vote in her direction.

If you plan to vote for her could you please explain why you think she would make a good POTUS? How could she possibly be better than Trump or one of the independent candidates?

I don't want to hear about Bernie Sanders in this thread. I don't think Bernie is going to win and that would just deflect from the question of how you can vote for Hilary over Trump or someone else that isn't a complete desiccated husk of evil.
edit on 2016/1/10 by Metallicus because: Fixed Bold / Red Text

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The only way she would ever get my vote is if I died and someone voted
using my name.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I've yet to come across a Hillary fan on ATS.

They're all raving about The Bern.

But to entertain the question, she is passionate.
She has experience.

She doesn't mind taking down a despot or two and then laughing about it on camera.

She's also pretty smart.
And smartly pretty.

Does she do things that make me wonder, for sure.
In fact I'm planning an anti Hillary thread myself.

I've just yet to find a factually unbiased view of her being an evil liar.

It's mainly hack jobs and Breitbart, or just throthing right wingers on ATS.

Once I find something solid, well, that threads already in my note pad. I have a title, just no post.
edit on 10-1-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: Replaced throbbing, with throthing. Looked wrong.

edit on 10-1-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: Edited my reason for edit.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I will vote for Clinton ... just to get it (first female president) out of the way, if, the Republicans do not field a candidate who clearly represents my conservative interests.

That's it. Pretty simple. I've laughed every single day Barack drove this country deeper into debt.

I've long wondered why the Republicans weren't running John Boehner or Paul Ryan since they were such great conservatives representing my interests in Congress. Why not force Mitch McConnell in there?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Nothing.

Absolutely nothing will make her a good President.

She's a sociopath with evil tendencies and no care for repercussions. She doesn't have a single redeeming quality for the title of Presidency.

Anyone would be better than Clinton. She's already had a go at senior positions in government and she's showed what she's made of... She shouldn't even have this opportunity.

edit on 10-1-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The good news is no matter who is President we will be expedited to World War 4 and it will all be GAME OVER--we are in WW3 currently.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Her pandering skills.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Amnesia

I feel like this is a site where everyone at least somewhat pays attention to politics. I think her idiot voter base are the people who don't. She's an awful monster who gives me nightmares. I've never voted republican but I'll vote for anybody to keep her out of office
edit on 10-1-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

This is a trick question.

It's like asking what would make Ebola a good virus?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I will be voting Clinton if Sanders does not get the nomination.

If your head is not completely buried in the sand then you would realize that for immigrants, Muslims, and homosexuals both parties are NOT the same.

Has Clinton said that we need a Muslim database or that we need to ban a group of people from entering the country based solely on the religion that they practice? Is that not one of the reasons that our founding fathers fled England?

When she says those things, she'll lose my vote.

There's a difference between pandering to women and minorites and pandering to white supremacists and xenophobes.

edit on 10-1-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

If your head is not completely buried in the sand then you would realize that for immigrants, Muslims, and homosexuals both parties are NOT the same.

Has Clinton said that we need a Muslim database or that we need to ban a group of people from entering the country based solely on the religion that they practice? Is that not one of the reasons that our founding fathers fled England?

There's a difference between pandering to women and minorites and pandering to white supremacists and xenophobes.

She panders to anybody who writes a check. She doesn't care about immigrants, Muslims, clearly not women(given her husband) and certainly not me or you. You vote for her if you want. I live in a county of NY where I watched the Clinton machine work to gain votes by pardoning criminals. Good luck with thinking you're voting for the more high minded candidate cause she wears blue.
edit on 10-1-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

What Will Make Clinton A Good President?

She would be a good president if she resigned right after her inauguration ceremony.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
She could be great if she follows all the policies of President William Henry Harrison.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EightTF3

Huff Po victim.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What's the punchline? Or are you serious?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3

originally posted by: muse7

She panders to anybody who writes a check. She doesn't care about immigrants, Muslims, clearly not women(given her husband) and certainly not me or you. You vote for her if you want. I live in a county of NY where I watched the Clinton machine work to gain votes by pardoning criminals. Good luck with thinking you're voting for the more high minded candidate cause she wears blue.

I want a Country where women are allowed to decide to have an abortion or not, where planned parenthood is able to keep their doors opened, where gay people can marry the partner that they love and where Muslims, and ANY religion are allowed to practice their religion.

Hence why I will vote Democrat whoever the nominee is.

Not voting, is basically giving a vote to the Republican party.

And when Clinton comes out and says that she will not allow any of the things that I mentioned, that's when she will lose my vote.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
She's not Trump. I really dislike Hillary, but I dislike Trump even more. I don't get how people who would usually shout about corruption and the "elite" think voting for Trump is a good idea at all.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Getting caught receiving sexual favors from an intern..

Wait...what was the question?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Losing the election will make her a great president of her charitable organization..

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If She has a Stroke before shes Sworn in

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join