It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood anomalies: Rh- factor, aliens, angels, medical science

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wresner83
a reply to: chr0naut
Why is there not a bunch of conspiracy theory brought up when you Google the first president of the United States...?

a reply to: chr0naut
Who was the first president? I wasn't around in Washington's time but I believe that he was our first president because no one says contrary.

en.wikipedia.org...
news.yahoo.com...
www.aol.com...

literally the only thing you needed to do was google your own exact words "the first president of the United States" which you claim does not turn up disagreement about who the first president was, yet upon actually googling it, the second and every following link is exactly that, disagreements about who the first president was, this just shows a perfect example of your mindset and attitude, you have no idea what you are talking about and are running your mouth wildly without even checking the veracity of your own statements. after all why would you, you are close minded stubborn and set in your ways, it doesnt matter what people say to you or link to you or show to you, your beliefs are unyielding and unchanging, your done evolving your opinions, you may as well stop talking to people if your only purpose is to convince others what you believe rather then listening to what they believe in turn with an open mind.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: Barcs

I think this is a distraction; someone nailed something and someone else does not want you to follow that initial reasoning. Sort of like the BIBLE BULLET insert/overlay.

It makes you wonder. I'm trying to figure out if the person is a bot, or if English is not their first language, because none of what they are saying goes together or makes sense. It's similar to technobabble, just using big words to use them. Now I'm going to go back are read the page prior to their first post in the thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I wouldn't place a lot of stock in all of the theories. I get the interest, being negative myself, and having quite a few other rarer traits. Just the way it works, I suspect. Kinda cool, but I don't know that I buy the theories. I won't totally dismiss them, but....

Hehe, some rational thinking doesn`t hurt at all
I have come to similar conclusions but I have to agree that the traits most commonly observed in RH- are not a made up story.

Some of the traits, I can see. There is a lot of what many would call weirdness in my family, but I don't know the blood types of the parents. They aren't round to ask now, either. Still, plenty of the empathy, and some of other "oddities", though they aren't easy to pin down. Whether that's related to the Rh factor or not, I can't say. Odd enough we'd have been burned at the stake in some times, though. I do think it's weird, even from a purely scientific angle. They can't explain why people would not have those factors, and especially why a mother could reject her own child. That alone is bizarre! Shouldn't be possible.

Makes me recall an odd comment my dad made years ago, and never explained (he did that now and then). He said something about there being "two kinds of people" in the world. Nothing about race, and no explanation for it. Always wondered. Always had the idea he knew things he didn't talk about, too. Oh, for some more conversations! Not sure I'd get plan answers, though.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Thank you. I am as level headed as I can be I think...
and yes, there is a lot of speculative theory on the subject. Thus the reason I am here; I have read the Wikipedia articulates, the rh registry information, several other pieces of literature. The 'theories' may very well be generated due to the lack of solid information and understanding about the situation. As I pointed out in a previous post, I find the situation very puzzling. As argatha pointed out, were Are all these other theories stemming from?

Very good question! I wonder that myself. When I add up all the uncommon traits I have, and toss in the little oddities, I can't help but wonder. Something is different! Heck, for all we know, the supposed "sensible, scientific" explanations are meant to throw people off track.

For me, there is the Rh negative blood, green eyes, lower than average body temperature, super strong sense of smell, detached earlobes, sensitivity to emotions in others, some unusual dreams, including smell, touch, taste, color, etc., some of what some might call ESP, but not like usually described, blonde hair. I swear there is something else I am overlooking. So, yeah, I wonder. Oh, well, my ears....and I seem to heal a little faster than usual. Not Highlander fast or anything, but enough docs have commented on it. Now, if that would just work for the breathing......

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: Barcs

I think this is a distraction; someone nailed something and someone else does not want you to follow that initial reasoning. Sort of like the BIBLE BULLET insert/overlay.

It makes you wonder. I'm trying to figure out if the person is a bot, or if English is not their first language, because none of what they are saying goes together or makes sense. It's similar to technobabble, just using big words to use them. Now I'm going to go back are read the page prior to their first post in the thread.

Good man/good plan.
edit on 19-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The topic is about bloodlines...holines of bloodlines and Christ/Sion.

Alien attacks and human experience demonstrate that alien signals/fake artificial radiated light sounds interactd with the human cell instead of the normal radiation light sound.

Meanwhile the artificial chemical reactions happen in the nuclear power plant for uranium and plutonium do not change their natural fusion....so it is a forced fusion interaction and a false chemical response changing the natural chemistry to force an unnatural chemistry.

Radiation light and sound therefore change in our atmospheric wavelengths that interact with human cell creation and human blood interactions.....changed by a changed radiated light sound.

So humans receive a wrong radiation sound....the blood changes and so does the cell function as the alien attacks as witnesses demonstrated.

As our blood has a natural iron content in it...and the alien UFO star radiation sound forms metallic bodies as the atmosphere interacts with the particles....the new radiated light sound changes the iron. Hence metallic implants formed as a held/fixed state constant whilst the human in excrutiating pain was mutated.

This is how implants were placed beneath the human skin by being held in a constant due to the manifestation of the metallic UFO. The UFO and its radiated sound is altered by atmospheric changes....why ICE melts to replace the amount of cold needed to stop the SIGNAL.

So the signal stops....the human life changed and everyone ignores the information.

Holiness of BLOODLINES, is a human being awareness that realized changing the gravitational forces by use and application of levitating stone above that of natural nuclear fusion...caused human life to be attacked by what was revealed....UFO's....a condition unknown.

BLOOD holy to the condition of a HOLY HEAVEN.

Change the Heavenly body and it becomes unholy...you witness unholy spirit manifestations instead of angelic beings...being the correct light and sound radiated imagery/signals...a sealed/held cooled fixed radiation, from the attack. The surrounding atmospheric mass accumulating from the volanic gas cooling...allows for remassing.

Eventually these angelic light sounds would have disappeared and magma....cooled inside of the Earth and the crystal fusion would have regained a higher amount of light sound.

This is the reason why ancient humans knew that if no conversion of crystal was caused...a loss of crystal fusion, the holy bloodlines and human healing would eventuate in the Year 2012 when the anima signals of the ancient attack would have shut off.

Science did not allow this situation to happen....and reinvested our life into the UFO attack by applying crystal nuclear conversions....losing crystal fusion from the beds of Earth.

The ancients reviewed that blood leeching from the skin was a murder of their own holy Christ spirit interaction with their body.

When the alien and UFO manifests it uses the human amount of oxygen that normally interacts with our natural life. All natural life demonstrates that its bloodlines change....they gain illnesses, insect life changes, and life cellular interactions demonstrate the attacks.

Our oxygen for life is therefore depleting, for the Earth stone uses it and always has, to keep Earth radiation cooled.

If you remove the oxygen and coldness for science....the Earth uses human life/Nature's oxygen.

We lose....thanks occultists, thank you for your evil brotherhood and all of your evil occult indoctrinations....we never had a chance against you, for your brotherhood has always over-ruled spiritual existence.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Shaka, when the walls fell.. Picard and Jalad at Tanagra

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wresner83

There are many sub genres, - & + OR Non Reactive, RH- or RH+, gene coding, etc that would ALL have to be tested to answer even 1 of these queries.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing
Shaka, when the walls fell.. Picard and Jalad at Tanagra

Earth exists....a huge amount of information.
The atmosphere exists....a huge amount of information.

Your study exists.......without using references to any other state except that which you study....which does not even exist.

You do not have data that explains an unnatural cirucmstance caused by interferring with natural light and sound.

It happened because you interferred....it did not happen because you are all knowing or powerful or can factor a cause and effect.

Cause and effect is an outcome of changing a condition once considered to be HOLY.....EVOLVED LIGHT AND SOUND.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

The river Termarc, in winter..

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReturnofTheSonOfNothing

The river Termarc, in winter..

If you return the SON OF NOTHING, being your own occultist thoughts.

You say space is radiation...you also quote space as being xero or zero or nothing.

If you brought SATAN from out of the Great Deep.....astral lost body....lost coldness...removal of atomic nuclear O old cold fusion of stone....that heats as it moves through stone from beneath...and then emerges as SATAN O ANGEL/ANGLE.

Radiation itself.

Ancient radiation cold only from evolution of cooling.

Science brings up the dead out of the old tombs of Earth...after murdering the JESUS of CHRIST....CHRIST being the protection of atmospheric clearing of evil spirits...as the documents attest.

NOTHING = NOTHING....hence if you bring up Satan...SATAN forms O....Satan is then dealt with by the atmosphere...and Satan is removed....and so is the old fusion removed.

Nothing of radiation disappears

Nothing = Nothing.....gases burnt and gases removed.

Ancient holy gases that kept old stone fused....removed and burnt.

Nuclear fuel....creates cold fusion....the fuel burnt...Earth being destroyed.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Yep, it's a bot. No real surprise there.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Some of the traits, I can see.

Pigs, dogs, cats and apes are also RH negative. What 'special' traits do you share with them?
I ask this because if RH negative is as special as you guys say, then those animals must be special too, right?

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Some of the traits, I can see.

Pigs, dogs, cats and apes are also RH negative. What 'special' traits do you share with them?
I ask this because if RH negative is as special as you guys say, then those animals must be special too, right?

Pandas can be RH negative too.

Nothing can be that cute and not be an alien.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

lol

Now you are starting to convince me......

edit on 23-1-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

lol

Now you are starting to convince me......

Well think about it.

Their cuteness is like OMGWTF type of cute.

They don't reproduce in captivity really (I know they have, but it took a long time) so maybe they don't have "traditional" sex. Could be all tubes and tentacles and stuff.

And they eat wood! WOOD! And leaves! LEAVES!

And obviously the RH- thing.

That all points to alien.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Well think about it.

They don't reproduce in captivity really (I know they have, but it took a long time) so maybe they don't have "traditional" sex. Could be all tubes and tentacles and stuff.

hahaha oh gosh, and you forgot the whole link to Jesus/Satan/holy grail blood or something I just read above.... so yes, I agree... it all points to aliens..... thank you for this eye opening post...

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Well think about it.

hahaha oh gosh, and you forgot the whole link to Jesus/Satan/holy grail blood or something I just read above.... so yes, I agree... it all points to aliens..... thank you for this eye opening post...

Oh yeah, the Jesus thing.

Haven't you noticed how pandas are white with black marks? Those marks can be in certain places. Hands, feet, stomach, head etc.

As the old meme goes...

I'm not saying it's aliens,

But it's aliens. (Cute, furry, RH-, Jesus, tentacle-sexual aliens)
edit on 230223/1/1616 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

(Cute, furry, RH-, Jesus, tentacle-sexual aliens)

Boy, that's some book you could write there!
Let me know if you need help.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join