It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood anomalies: Rh- factor, aliens, angels, medical science

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: beenharmed

Are you off your meds again?

Could you please, PLEASE talk in a manner that we can all understand? I'm tempted to put your words into Google translate to see if it would help. Occultist, plasma, creator, spirits, CIA. You throw them around A LOT.

So, where's this proof against evolution that more than one person has been asking for? (Including myself)

Unlike your own person, I don't take meds...you obviously must believe in self medication.

And yes, my neighbor came over this morning to tell me that she was off to see her Doctor for her own meds...for mental problems.

Why is it that when I try to post information on this forum...my program gets shut down......think the public won't believe me?

You might believe in what you caused my spiritual life to suffer when you attacked my brain and studied it via your occultist program.....I continually inform you evil occultists that what you did to me was unnatural and you are not studying the Nature of spirit on Earth...you are attacking it....via the conditions of attack.

1. a human mind cannot hold another person in mind contact and mind control as a constant....your program does.
2. the human minds who acheived mind contact and control were already in the transmitted radiation phenomena caused changes to their personal chemistry.....already an evil interaction. Any spiritual human being would advise you that mind control is an evil applied method.
3. your belief in human possession of spirit came from your evil occult studies of human demonic possession. You believed that if you studied the human possessed via the data you gathered from assisting human life, that you would be able to form a program to steal the atmospheric angelic reaction of plasma for your own selves.
4. possession is not taking the possession of SION...the HOLY CHRIST....it is destroying SION and the human mind/chemical reaction changes in the attack of the atmospheric fall out transmission and the evil spirit is then able to control the brain/mind communications.

Wrong as usual occultists, demonstrating to the public how evil you all are.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I don't know who you think you are talking to, but you are unleashing your anger at the wrong people. People like myself are simply defending research science, because we see how useful the knowledge gained from it can be in our daily lives.

You speak of something entirely different. Nobody here is reviewing your life or attacking your spirit. Heck, most of us don't even believe in the occult.

It sounds like your beef should be with the government and corporate control of certain funded research groups, rather than the biologists that are out there in the field learning how things work and figuring out how to apply such things to make our lives more convenient.

Research scientists aren't evil occultists. They are hard working people just like you and me. If you wish to discuss the occult, all you have to do is take a look into the history of the church and most mainstream religions. Scientists aren't the ones out there beheading people who disagree or torturing folks for blasphemy. They are just trying to figure out how the world works.
edit on 1 13 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
originally posted by: beenharmed

Beenharmed: Wrong as usual occultists, demonstrating to the public how evil you all are.

You really want to pursue this in the name calling/identifying innocents to/as your warped perception of participating in your fantasy?
edit on 13-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Science came from occultism

Our ancient brother used occultism and attacked his family.

His family, his brother, also a philosopher, did not do occultism. He believed in wisdom but did not believe in conversion.

The same circumstance exists today.

Scientists who convert and attack life.

Scientists who study the attacks and report the data to the community.

And then there is a much eviler occult practice....occult study in science, which is why I was attacked and studied.

You might believe in attacking my information and implying that I have a mental health condition and have done so in many replies.....most of who work for the agencies employed to apply the attacks.

Nobody on the internet knows who the writers are on the forums and hence you too could be one of them.

It is a ploy to use mental health and mental health retorts by the agency to disinform the public about the victimization of occult employed methods trying to find scientific data.

This reasoning belongs to their organization whose country resources are failing....and they could not care less who they hurt or why they hurt other human beings...and belong to a much eviler scientific occultist practice than what the normal every day scientist is applying.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Could you please give us some proof? You've been asked many times.

If you can't/won't then you will continue to look like you are rambling and possibly have problems.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Could you please give us some proof? You've been asked many times.

If you can't/won't then you will continue to look like you are rambling and possibly have problems.

What proof?

I lived as a spiritual Healer, and had self evidence, along with my sister in a healing practice that gained results of cellular changes. In later years I began to write a thesis about the healing, life and spirit. I placed the information on the Internet and then began to be occult attacked.

I have a huge history of these attacks, which gave my own person self evidence to spirit and phenomena that I never previously believed in.

My brain function and spiritual sight have been changed...why else do you think I am reporting. I had a lovely life, and it was attacked and changed. I am not writing this information for public ridicule, I am reporting what I know by self evidence. It was self evident to me that our modern time ancient occult brother is far eviler than what the secret brotherhood realizes.

Why is it that NASA employed the occult scientists from Hitler's regime? Because they continued the research of the Ark of the Convenant meanings for the purpose of scientific gain and monetary benefit.

Since when has our occult brother ever considered the life and spiritual continuance of his family? His ancient self evident motivation is to destroy his family.

I have tried to inform you about how I gained his occult information through the changed channel system of past life records...and I wrote a huge channeled dialogue with his calculated reasonings. When I was attacked, my brain attack was so acute that my engineer brother in law built a wire cage for me to sleep under, trying to stop the attacks...called the faraday.

I gained the same euphoric drugged mind condition that I researched stigmata reviews gained. Whilst I was out shopping a man in the isles walked past holding up a piece of chalk. I laughed, yet knew it was wrong. I lived in this drugged mind condition for some time.

The other day, my neighbor went shopping at a supermarket called Hollywood Plaza...and she showed me that a chalk cross mark had been placed on her tyres...and there is no parking restrictions in the car parks. She came over the next morning, which she never has to tell me that she was going to the doctors to get her script for her mental health condition. The comment on the forum made the statement about "being of my meds". I also told you that the forum also made a comment about the "cow" UFO attack and God and a cubbyhouse.

When I went to water the garden near the cubbyhouse a dead pigeon was placed next to the cow near my grand daughter's cubbyhouse. Does this sound like a secret underhanded threat to you? What about the day that I was advised to evacuate my home...the morning I was writing a piece about Christ jailing...a phone call said that I would go to jail for not paying tax (fraudulent call)...to later get told to leave my home. A mind message stated...that even though my home could be safe from being burnt...it would be burnt anyway. Since when does an evil spirit make such personal comments in a human psychic brain?

Also 2 of my friends on the same day, both placed bread boards on an open flamed stove top....both nearly had their houses burnt down. What about a threat to my property of horses.....and 2 shops that we brought horse feed from burnt down. Or the day that my neighbor fixed my lawn mower, his wife saw a roadside fire burning at Wom -ma road...(mow).

It is easy to reply that it is all circumstantial....yet I gained a threat before the incident. My sister and my son both had a car accident 1 day after the other. My son swerved when he saw a white flash. His car stolen and burnt...his car broken into...my daughter in law threatened at work.

What am I supposed to prove? That the ancients already proved factual evidence and that modern occultist teachings were misinformed because they had murdered the holier brotherhoods. Are you kidding us all....we know by public information that the brotherhoods have always murdered their own hierarchy to gain personal brotherhood control....due to occult circumstances.

I make simple reviews....since when is science natural?

Scientists retort...that they know dimensional information about creation......but does creation exist in a dimension or is it only your thought theory consideration that exists in a dimension, when your own person exists in reality?

I reply that nuclear fuels creation is not natural to Planet Earth....the information came from out of space.

Dust does not convert its own body...it remains dust and seemingly this simple review is not understood...how come, is there something wrong with your own thinking capabilities? I think I have already proven to you all that your own brain function for thinking has been removed...and replaced with the artificial spirit that you caused your own persons to communicate with.

Occult scientists state that Aliens pre date human life....but you are a human how would you know what pre dates your form.

You look at evolution and state to your own self that animals come before you do. Since when is an animal an Alien spirit?

Nuclear fuel obviously comes after nuclear dust.

Human life by Earth creation review is an evolution through Nature that comes after dust...not fuel.

Human beings created fuel.

You unnaturally changed creation to form an artificial spirit on Planet Earth....it forms where we live...we do not live in out of space where nuclear fuel exists. You brought the creation of nuclear fuel into a natural ground state situation on Earth. Where is your review that allows an alien spirit to be considered in out of space reality....how can you consider reality of an alien, when your own consciousness does not exist in out of space?

Why do you believe in your own occult version of spirit?

Planet Earth as a spiritual review states...Earth was attacked by UFO radiation release and converted.

Earth cooled and replaced its atmosphere.

Dust was fused.

Organic life emerged.

Human beings the highest intelligence in the organic life...then decide to convert their Nature...by changing the fused dust.

How difficult is it for you to not understand...you changed natural life. Science is a human thought process applied to change.

Are you trying to impose a condition that science is natural to life?

Science by definition is the change of life.

Change life and we get destroyed...simply observation.

You then review our historical evidence as to how this situation evolved in human living standards.

The history attests that our ancient brother self possessed as a brotherhood formed the brotherhood to overtake their natural families life and living conditions. They imposed civilization and also occultism upon our persons. They controlled our life through tactics of evil minded considerations...murder.

This is the reason that occult science evolved.

SCIENCE is the OCCULT and is an evil practice for destroying life on Earth.

Self realization through cause and effect outcomes already advised human life that we have a self destructive Nature...hence we tried to condition our life choices to the spiritual life. We failed.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You need help. Seriously.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

That was another long read. Thanks for that.

If I was you I would seriously go and speak to a doctor. I mean no disrespect, but it seems like you've been through a lot and have had some kind of psychological break.

Also, science isn't the occult. Science also helps people. Advances in medicine is down to people who are using science. I'll concede that some people have used science for bad reasons, but that's the same for everything.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

That was another long read. Thanks for that.

If I was you I would seriously go and speak to a doctor. I mean no disrespect, but it seems like you've been through a lot and have had some kind of psychological break.

Also, science isn't the occult. Science also helps people. Advances in medicine is down to people who are using science. I'll concede that some people have used science for bad reasons, but that's the same for everything.

I do not need a doctor...maybe some of you should consider the same for your own person.

Science and medicine has been the operatives own quoted retort when they are demonstrated to have been incorrect about the human spirit and the human mind and psychic informed states.

Science is what it is....most of the human disease and malfunction of their cellular body was caused by occult scientific conversions of our natural spiritual life. Life by DNA definition should only stop living, after a successful healthy life..without illness.

It is true that science and medicine has helped human life....but the same reviewed information has also helped occult science to understand the brain function....via medical research...hence it has 2 different reviewed statuses.

I am not making claims against medical science....I am stating a fact that SCIENCE ITSELF came from occult practices...evil thinking and evil applications that then created a cause and effect situation for our family to inherit.

I love my family and support their spiritual life....but my family has also lived a large percentage of pain and suffering due to occultist practices. Please do not insinuate my mental health has a problem.......I was attacked...physically, mentally and emotionally and I am strong. Don't you believe in the strength of spirit when it is demonstrated?

You also infer that because I am not supported by an organization that my own personal life experience is somehow less than yours?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well, I guess that answers that. Thank you all for your statements and views. I really hope that people in general can get a better grip on themselves in the future and be more conducive to a simple conversation.

Again, thanks to all that participated.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

To me, those lists of characteristics are just for fun. I have never seriously felt I was better than, or more special than, anyone else because of the RH- factor. I mean, I have always thought it was neat to have a somewhat rare blood type, but that's about it.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 321equinox
a reply to: Wresner83

I dont know much about this yet. I just discovered the links I posted about the rhesus factor's role last week. I did run across something else interesting though. While searching the topic one time, I came across a message board for people who have fibromyalgia, in which someone asked everyone what their blood type was. There were an astounding amount of negatives, which is strange, considering they are only 15% of the world's population.
RH negative & Fibromyalgia

Up until 2001 the rhogam shot contained thimerosal (mercury.) I wonder how many problems that has caused for RH- mothers. Has anyone ever studied the long term effects? I am B- and was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 1 year after the birth of my 3rd child, long before the mercury was removed from the shot. So I can't help but wonder if there is a connection. They are also finding a possible connection between autism and babies born to RH- mothers.

Oh wow I didn't know about the RH-/fibromyalgia connection. I have had fibromyalgia since childhood, I believe. I had what is often referred to as "growing pains", which I have seen mentioned to be related to fibromyalgia. However, it didn't start hitting me hard until I was about 30 or so. I had the RhoGam shot after both my first two kids, at this time the only two I had. I had two more, one at age 34 and then at 36. I had a hard time with keeping both those pregnancies, as I had many complications. Anyway, thank to you for that bit of info!

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wresner83
Well, I guess that answers that. Thank you all for your statements and views. I really hope that people in general can get a better grip on themselves in the future and be more conducive to a simple conversation.

Again, thanks to all that participated.

Honestly, it sounds like a mental breakdown as a result of either schizophrenia, or schizophrenic tendencies. I hope that they get help, as the longer the delusions go on, the worse off he/she is going to be. And I have personal experience with the disease, so I'm speaking from that point if view.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I would like to say that you are writing in an incoherent and nonsensical manner, like your thought process is all over the place. Have you had these thoughts and perceptions for most your life? Is it a recent development? Besides the obvious paranoia, do you also feel you are being watched, or spoken to by unseen persons? You have what seems to be a big preoccupation with religion and the occult. (science, according to you). I think you would benefit immensely if you were to make an appointment with a psychologist.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wresner83
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Do you believe then that there is a connection with this blood type and those that have hidden knowledge from the rest of the world? That the 'elitist' are in fact prominently of this blood, at some point in time given the impression that their genetics were 'superior' in some way?

Yes I do; "blue bloods" that have protected their bloodlines for centuries RH Negative; I would not call them superior NOW as they have become inbred; but have secret knowledge many of us are unaware of. They are protecting how they came to be in power, retained power and continue to protect the machinations of how and why they are able to do this (I missed a week of court ordered prescribed Thorazine; anti-psychotic so cannot be certain of this information).

edit on 16-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Menrva

I would like to say that you are writing in an incoherent and nonsensical manner, like your thought process is all over the place. Have you had these thoughts and perceptions for most your life? Is it a recent development? Besides the obvious paranoia, do you also feel you are being watched, or spoken to by unseen persons? You have what seems to be a big preoccupation with religion and the occult. (science, according to you). I think you would benefit immensely if you were to make an appointment with a psychologist.

I already told you about my irradiation experience.

I also told you that the evidence by PHI prophecy that many questioned regarding OBAMA being the Anti Christ, is a actual prophetic realization regarding occultism and its practices.

That humanity were being secretly experimented upon by the Collider experiments and the American Government using a ground to satellite feedback study of Nature and cell creation. This is the reason why I was attacked, having given my own spiritual realizations as evidence on the internet...and then gained a huge amount of psychic and physical attacks afterwards.

I have advised how the human mind was contacted by the review status of the operatives knowing that mind contact/control was being used by the Russian government and they also studied the concepts along with UFO/alien spirit contacts...posssesion of spirit and contact of human spirits via radiation signals.

Increase radiation and the human life gets attacked, just as I experienced.

I then informed the public about the operatives using the signals to make comments to my own person.

For example on the weekend the information channeled to me as I was shopping with my husband and grandchild was making abusive remarks about her sexual attack. When we got to the isle with whipped cream...which I have never purchased...my husband said to my granddaughter that he should buy the cream and spray it into her mouth.....quite an abnormal comment to make...especially when other comments were made.

Later in the day when my granddaughter was eating a sausage and had biscuits and grapes on her plate...he then said she needed sauce to dip her grapes in.

The only sick minded human being on this forum is the operatives...who have used my life and psyche for their own data gathering.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, since I have not experienced what you have. However, you are making the big mistake of lumping all scientists together into this evil occultism category you keep referring to, and essentially making it you vs the world. Most scientists (along with most folks that post in this section) are innocent of what you are accusing. If there is a group that is targeting you, it certainly isn't all of science. That would be impossible since there are so many different fields and topics of study. It's not all unified, not by a long shot.

Science is based on objectivity, not the occult. While there may be some scientists out there that "practice" or believe in the occult, it is a bit overboard to throw all scientists into that category as well as people that understand the scientific method. Mass generalizations of entire groups of people based on the actions of a few only leads to unnecessary conflict.

Instead of looking at it through such a broad lens, try narrowing down the folks that are actually attacking you and find out why. Who are they and who funds them? I don't buy that they are doing it strictly because you claim to be a spiritual healer or in tune with your spirituality. There are hundreds of people on these forums (and through all walks of life) that make similar claims and haven't been attacked and harmed like you have. There has to be something else going on.

Also, I know people can seem harsh sometimes in the Origins and Creationism section, but it's not because of your claims about spirituality. It's because of your posts against the theory of evolution. Most of the folks in here have studied the topic for a long time and have been defending the science behind evolution for years. Many even work in biology or genetics so they see the real world science directly. Evolution itself is constantly under attack by dishonest creationists, who do not attack it based on logic or objectivity. It's not all creation believers mind you; it is mostly biblical literalists and fundamentalists who think it conflicts with their religion. So justifiably, people get annoyed when hearing irrational attacks on scientific theories without backing.

Also with the whipped cream and grape dipping, it really sounds like you are making a mountain out of a molehill. Kids like whipped cream, and honestly I see that all as innocent childish fun. When I was a kid I would do that kind of thing with whipped cream all the time. Many folks do like to dip grapes and other fruits into sweet cream as well. My mom does that with a fruit arrangement during the holidays. It sounds like whoever has been messing with you has clearly had a negative effect because you are drawing lines and jumping to conclusions about things that could easily mean nothing. Don't play into their games, rise above it. Don't lose your objectivity.
edit on 1 18 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BarcsRegarding what I advised you about the mind contact and nasty reviews is real...and I am proving that the program is being used.

I also have been talking to the occult scientists.

Science itself is an ancient occult practice and I already made comments that science evolved from the ancient occultist practice.

Yet you cannot deny that science came from the occult.

I also am aware that science is used to inform science how wrong it is....yet this data is ignored, for science is not just simply being aware...it is also about changes to creation and cause and effect circumstances.

The history involving the occult science and its applications was a cause and effect realization of Nature and Earth attacks, that involved the destruction of life. Hence ancient occultists were sought after the realization of the cause and effect of scientific occult was realized.

Occultism and science came from the human spiritual psyche and its own journeys trying to understand aspects of powers for self use.

As human life never existed when the powers were created...inventing machines to use the powers was thought the condition that allowed the spirit to exist as the Creator inventor using powers....and the cause and effect demonstrated otherwise.

The condition of the review and status of the psyche review is brain/mind/image alteration from being irradiated by atmospheric increases in star and Earth stone radiation reactions. The information confirmed, and then the law about spirit changes applied.

As our brother, was an ancient occultist who created the aspects of civilization...control of civilization and the use of occultism for civilization, he has all say in all status of applying all control situations.

Human life has therefore been destroyed and attacked by him many times as historical evidence attests due to his conscious occult considerations...how is human psyche reacts...his own choices...the brotherhood he uses for self support and the outcomes of life destruction.

Our ancient brother...also a philosopher and scientist who did not use conversion/occultism but was wise...got attacked. His information informed our occult mind possessed brother that he was wrong....our brother had control of civilization by self status and by personal wealth. Hence different brotherhoods formed to fight each other for the protection of life on Earth.

Our brother is so arrogant and self possessed that he does not listen to reason nor does his own level of consciousness use reason. Hence our ancient higher aware brother decided to murder him for this very reason...because he cannot be reasoned with for he is in fact possessed via the inherited life DNA and spirit condition that he gave his own person.

The information of human creation is an argued event.....evolution against spirit creation.

Scientists of the occult use their own personal self evaluations to claim statements of knowledge and wisdom. They believe in their studies saying it is proven...yet evolution is not the creator of our life. This implies that radiation from out of space cooled and changed life...then life would change.

There would be no microbes....no trees....no instects and no animals. The light radiation sound would only support the highest condition.

So the evolutionist then stated that out of space radiation is different cooled sounds and different points....yet all points relate to 1 body....an atmosphere and an Earth...O.

You should make up your own minds whether you believe that the radiation space cells created the atmosphere or life.

The atmosphere does exist as its own presence without including any data of the cell or spiritual presence...how come?

You make statements from a status where everything else already exists....what makes you believe that you "know it all" when your own consciousness when it dies...leaves behind animals still living..insects...plants/trees...microbes.

What makes you presume that you are all knowing of these presences, when your own person desists whilst all other presences continue their life...through procreation.

You only exist because your parents keep having sex....you propagate and exist. If we all stopped existing, where is your reality of creation?

If a mutated human life exists at the same moment as a healthy human life...where is your theory of evolution as a reviewed circumstance?

The argument of our life has always been about how we were created, what our human psyche awareness belongs to as the state of awareness.

The evolutionist believes that the DNA and human cell functions gives its own personal realization...yet scientists are studying spirit...making contact with spirit and hearing spirit. Yet this spirit is not ours, for it is artificial.

They also make statements that they have contacted human life spiritual records, called by psychics past life records from all of their own occult funded studies...where huge amounts of money was given for these studies. Hence how doesn't an evolutionist believe in spirit...when he is funded to study spirit.

What the claim is regards ownership of spirit and powers and the creator review....being what this argument is about...not evolution.

Our spiritual family attests to personal witness of deceased relatives visiting and also animal spirits visiting. We also attest to a higher spirit presence that knew we needed help and gave personal assistance. Yet you ignore these experiences for you only want to own spirit and do not consider spirit as being anything other than a power to own.

The argument is about arrogance and ownership...the actual substantiated personal review of our ancient brother...his own personal concepts...his level of consciousness...his personal abuses of our life as a brotherhood who could only overthrow the natural spiritual life condition via an agreed consciousness to allow bullying and murder to be the applied method of indoctrination.

Occult science became an indoctrinated process of personal ownership and self status....and is used as a condition of powerful ownership and organization brotherhood to deny human spiritual expression and self experiences.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I think this is a distraction; someone nailed something and someone else does not want you to follow that initial reasoning. Sort of like the BIBLE BULLET insert/overlay.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

I think this is a distraction; someone nailed something and someone else does not want you to follow that initial reasoning. Sort of like the BIBLE BULLET insert/overlay.

Our atmosphere is not a collider, nor is it a nuclear power plant interaction.

You do nuclear conversions and create artificial spirit presences at the ground state. Your thinking originally interacted with the Satanic spirit of holy dust.

You alter holy dust...your own negative review increases by the amount of Satanic changed spirit presences forming at the ground state brain/mind chemical interaction of the stone nuclear and crystal fusion.

Alien spirits by self represented nuclear light and sound form.

They form by actualized conversion of nuclear dust....nuclear fuel creation...nuclear fuel burn out....radiation increase.

They form a fake/artificial reasoning interacting with the changed human chemical brain.

You then believe the fake/false information, for information of the nuclear reactions is only gained by the light sound imagery that forms nuclear reaction.

EVIDENCE....no human cell functions or cell creation exists in the nuclear....nuclear transmits its information to our mind. Place your human body in the nuclear and give yourself the evidence that your life does not exist in nuclear reactions.

FAKE/FALSE information reviewed by a fake/false human life who believes they are the all knowing being. You are only the all knowing destroyer of life and creation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join