It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood anomalies: Rh- factor, aliens, angels, medical science

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Alien spiritual manifestations come from an increased activation star particle radiation Earth atmospheric interaction.

Mind blown .... right there

edit on 12-1-2016 by radarloveguy because: xxx

edit on 12-1-2016 by radarloveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wresner83

I dont know much about this yet. I just discovered the links I posted about the rhesus factor's role last week. I did run across something else interesting though. While searching the topic one time, I came across a message board for people who have fibromyalgia, in which someone asked everyone what their blood type was. There were an astounding amount of negatives, which is strange, considering they are only 15% of the world's population.
RH negative & Fibromyalgia

Up until 2001 the rhogam shot contained thimerosal (mercury.) I wonder how many problems that has caused for RH- mothers. Has anyone ever studied the long term effects? I am B- and was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 1 year after the birth of my 3rd child, long before the mercury was removed from the shot. So I can't help but wonder if there is a connection. They are also finding a possible connection between autism and babies born to RH- mothers.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
I agree. So much of what is available to read online is the same stuff copy/pasted over and over, with no link back to the original source. Who came up with this list of traits, and these crazy theories? Furthermore, many people have been lead to believe that RH+ individuals share a common ancestor with the Rhesus monkey, and that RH- individuals do not. In actuality, the term RH factor was more of a nickname they gave the antigen, because it was first discovered in the rhesus monkey, commonly used for experimentation. When they later also discovered it in some humans, the term RH factor had already stuck. It has nothing to do with a common ancestor. I have read a lot on the subject, but it's rare to find anything scientific. You have to look a little harder for that.

edit on 12-1-2016 by 321equinox because: edit

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

I started breaking down your points, but the page reset and I lost it all. Too bad you ignored most of my points. Basically you need a science 101 course followed by a biology 101 course. Your argument is like a 3rd grader who just learned basic addition and subtraction trying to debunk Calculus. You can't knock something when you haven't even researched it. That's intellectually dishonest.

Your arguments against evolution do not make any sense at all, and if you studied evolution instead of getting all your information from religious blogs, you'd already know that. Science proves things. That's what it does. It should be on the Geico commercial. It's not just some guy claiming he's smarter than you and stating guesses as facts. There is HARD DATA that backs it all up.

Evolution is NOT the origin of life, so you can put that argument away. Evolution is about how life changes over time, not how it first started. Abiogenesis is a completely different field of study based on a completely different process.

Your monkey argument is very poor. All organisms on the planet experience dozens to hundreds of genetic mutations at conception. The majority of mutations are neutral and do not effect the morphology of the organism. It's not just a mutated monkey. Every monkey is "mutated", just like every human. You seem to not have a clue what a genetic mutation means. You are just thinking of major changes like a kid being suddenly born with 3 arms because they are too close to a radiation spill. That's not how evolution works, and a person like that is usually not viable to pass the genes on.

Most genetic mutations happen at conception. The sperm carries the male DNA while the egg has the female DNA. They are copies, they aren't created from scratch, and when they combine, it isn't always perfect. Errors in copying, and other external factors can affect it.

Scientists are not occultists. They follow the evidence. Sorry that you don't understand this basic concept.

The evolution of Nature proposes a review that states the Earth as stone matter existed....it released gases to create an atmosphere surrounding it...for atmospheres belong to the body...due to hot gas release...and the coldness of space. Space held the released gas to the body.

Are you just making this up as we go along? You really need to do the research. Statements like this have no place in an evolutionary debate. This is the 3rd or 4th point from you that makes literally no sense at all.

Spiritual human beings state light created our spirit.....scientific occultism states evil created our life...by evolution and natural selection theory.

Another statement that is flat out wrong and makes zero sense. Science follows the evidence. Just because it doesn't support your fantasy belief system, doesn't make it automatically wrong. LMAO at calling evolution evil. It's just sad that you view science in the way you do. Perhaps you can actually do some research instead of spewing rhetoric like this that has no basis in reality. Scientists are not occultists. Stop the defamation. It's dishonest.

All spirit therefore demonstrates it was created in 1 moment..hence the spiritualist review is correct and yours is not as an occult theory.

LMAO! You can't even prove a spirit exists.

The theory of evolution is a proposal not fact, and you argue about a theory as if it proposes reality.

Then show me where the evidence is wrong. I asked you to do this last post and you went on a tirade arguing all kinds of nonsense that have nothing to do with it.

Spiritualists gained self evidence of spirit via human life deceased relatives and animals revisiting to support spirit manifestation as creation....not evolution.

PROOF NEEDED.

You do realize that multiple experiments have been done that show that evolution can create new species. You can keep on babbling incoherently and ranting about evil scientists, but without evidence, you are just that guy on the corner screaming about how the end is near. Intellectual honesty is non existent among creationists.

edit on 1 12 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: Barcs

I wouldn't try having a rational conversation with him/her. They have been all over the site going on about similar things with no proof/evidence of anything. Just some strange theory I guess lol

Ha, you aren't kidding. I did it anyways, for the benefit of the folks reading. Nobody should be tricked into believing in a religion because they have no idea what science even is, or how the scientific method functions. It's funny how desperate folks are to prove their belief system. They just are not honest and attack science out of pure ignorance.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy

Alien spiritual manifestations come from an increased activation star particle radiation Earth atmospheric interaction.

Mind blown .... right there

Haha. That sounds like a Jedi Mind Tricks lyric.
edit on 1 12 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Thank you. I am as level headed as I can be I think...
and yes, there is a lot of speculative theory on the subject. Thus the reason I am here; I have read the Wikipedia articulates, the rh registry information, several other pieces of literature. The 'theories' may very well be generated due to the lack of solid information and understanding about the situation. As I pointed out in a previous post, I find the situation very puzzling. As argatha pointed out, were Are all these other theories stemming from?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 321equinox

An other piece of this that strikes me as interesting is the connection with this blood type and those in power. What are your opinions of this?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

My monkey argument is not poor and nor will I be made poor, as one of the threats made to my person via your program.

As I have stated to the public, your retorts are not simple reply or comments, they have 2 statements implied in them...and yes the public might not know about how you attacked my life and made me your study of DNA and spiritual psyche...but I can still inform them about my own personal journey.

DNA when studied only equals the cell that created the DNA.....DNA of a monkey only exists when a monkey exists.

You try to imply that DNA for the owned presence exists outside of the formed spiritual presence....and it does not. Material of whatever you study exists, but this material is not owned by the species...the species owns its own DNA, demonstrating that it is a personal spirit ownership.

Theory and implied theory was enforced upon our family via the reviewed life condition....of those who forced it upon us. An ancient brotherhood of Shamans....supporting the same conscious belief who indoctrinated our lives and then imply that what they believe is the only truth....and all their inferences state so.

If any human has every challenged them to provide other evidences...their tactic is to attack the human life...the human psyche and also to murder them.....hence a brotherhood of consciousness believes in self status and self imposed purpose that is unrealistic to the conditions of our life.

If a monkey mutates its cell in a radiation change...then it remains a monkey...but a mutated monkey.

Human beings mutate their cells, we do not become monkeys in a state of de-evolution....we remain human.

Evolution is therefore false.

When everything exists at the same moment in the same atmospheric condition that supports its existence....a light and sound condition as a vibration....then you can make observations of differences....yet the differences are supported by the cell information itself.

You can imply status only because microbes were released out of origin light first...which followed in order of light and sound spirit representation that all existed in the same origin spirit body. It was released as separate light and sound until the last sound of spirit...the human life emerged. Hence the information states the observation....that all pre-existing light and sound bodies support the human itself....and was all formed in 1 moment, but released by sound.

This gives the impression of a state of evolution, where evolution does not exist....for since when can you imply evolution...when evolution states "change of body"...and microbes would no longer exist. So you inferred a theory because you questioned why this status existed and as it was the only answer acceptable to a human who believes in evolution for self gain...then obviously you believe it.

So the spiritualist has argued with the evolutionist about spirit and spirit creation....and so now in common time the evolutionist who has no further self theory to impose upon creation now studies spirit for new information....how come, if you yourself do not believe in spirit? Why are you studying it?

The status of energy from your own review says....billions of years ago heated radiation began to cool and evolution began. Hence your theory of evolution makes the status of a pre-existing energy reaction to be heated. You say you want the beginning, yet the beginning is destruction.....you take away evolution and the status of creation demonstrates it begins to be destroyed and yet you ignore your own data that correlates this fact as evidence.

Our story is a spiritual story...we came from origin light....we had a beginning and we also had an end.

We manifested and whilst we manifested our first human memories realized that we were eternal...for we could continue to manifest in this review and remain eternal....yet our spiritual presence was also demanifesting and returning to the light from which we emerged.

Hence memory, the reason we use information informs our own person of what we first thought.

Spirit demonstrates that it is the origin and it is the only state that remains eternal....we always existed and we always return to our existence after we have lived the experience of our mistake.

Evolutionists argue against spirit...for the evolutionists wants the power of spirit...argues with our family because they want to factor spirit...attack our persons studying us trying to factor spirit and destroy our life.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
LMAO! You can't even prove a spirit exists.

That is true....so take your own advice...you cannot factor spirit scientist.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wresner83

An other piece of this that strikes me as interesting is the connection with this blood type and those in power. What are your opinions of this?

RH negative is in charge. Those of us positive yet have a negative sleeper 'recessive' non dominant genetic component (a grandparent was RH negative) within our bloodline are trying to take all of the control from the old fogies. Why; (we know what they are up to: no good)

edit on 12-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Wresner83

RH negative is in charge. Those of us positive yet have a negative sleeper 'recessive' non dominant genetic component (a grandparent was RH negative) within our bloodline are trying to take all of the control from the old fogies. Why; (we know what they are up to: no good)

Human organic life reviewed states that old age happens due to the body living in an irradiated environment.

Therefore scientist of the occult you already have the review that human life does not exist as a constant...being your implied review status of DNA as a model to replicate as an artificial DNA chemical interaction.

Life on Earth began to deteriorate in your satellite ground state feedback program studying human life with alien radiation signals....which is why human beings psyche proposed that scientists created AIDS and EBOLA and gave it to human life on purpose. This is because our personal psyche is given real and factual information via the transmitted holographic brain imagery...so we already informed our persons that science gave us these illnesses.

Why is it scientist that a human being who has AIDS looks like an old person?

Science is occultism...destruction of the spirit and always was an evil consideration of a human being...the conjurer of the evil spirit itself.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
Human organic life reviewed states that old age happens due to the body living in an irradiated environment.

Some say 'radiation' is what animates the human form (life force).

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Some say 'radiation' is what animates the human form (life force).

Human life exists for as long as the DNA informs its body to exist.

We live in a created atmospheric condition that belongs to its own purpose. Remove all life from your review and the atmosphere still exists as its own presence.

You impose a review of the atmosphere as being the human cell creator......yet the atmosphere interacts with our cellular condition and when changed demonstrates it attacks our cellular condition.

We live and die in an atmospheric condition....and our spiritual presence, being what you are reviewing as an occultist is gone......where is the spirit you insuinate represents the human life?

Oh that is right, you believe that a satanic alien spirit is the first spirit of human beings......simply because you increased radiation and fall out and the atmosphere took a copy of our past life record...and formed an alien human image...that then deteriorates.

Science owner and creator of the Alien....demonstrates that if the alien spirit deteriorates as the human life changes....then it is not our Creator...but the destroyer of our life.

When the human life is forced to inter-relate with the alien spirit presence...the cellular condition is attacked or removed...not created.

You already had the data that advised you that a human alien is not our Creator...and all data also factors that this situation is a truth.

Remove the human life from being recorded in the atmosphere and no alien human spirit would exist.

Scientists state that radiation that began billions of years ago as a heated body...is the creator of our human cell condition that only exists in a state of evolution for around 100 years of information.

You tried to place our life in contact with hot radiation and make statements that it was the beginning of our human being existence.....what the ???????????

Spirit presence of a human did not create a microbe...a microbe created a microbe....owning their own spirit cell.

A tree spirit created a tree....a monkey spirit created a monkey....a human spirit created a human.

Microbes by scientific evolution review were the first cells that exist before our own...where is the ownership of the creator status that you gave your own self when reviewing radiation? Do you honestly believe that your own consciousness had an evil spirit who evolved into a loving being?

NO.

The loving being who owned their own personal spiritual manifestation b.s. to itself and formed science. It made statements that its own spiritual presence was in the atmosphere as a loving body that preceded it.....yet if you review human nature as a de-evolved human life....since when is past history a testament to a loving human being?

Life in history was an evil minded murdering selfish human life.

Occultist thought about O circular reactions for self gain. Occultists owned their own loving spirit and then tried to place their loving spirit in the atmosphere....and formed a fake personal atmospheric reaction/interaction which our future minds and brains inherited and believed.

L in a circle O is an angle....
O is a circle
V in a circle is an angle...
E in a circle is an angle.....

LOVE might explain an explanation of your own feeling as a self....but put this condition as a practice in a circle and you gain the feedback of what it actually causes......self combustion. Hence this spiritual advice is fake...just like the occultist who imply that it is real.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Do you believe then that there is a connection with this blood type and those that have hidden knowledge from the rest of the world? That the 'elitist' are in fact prominently of this blood, at some point in time given the impression that their genetics were 'superior' in some way?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Thank you. I have little patience for responses that have absolutely nothing to do with what is going on. I knew I would get responses like this in this thread. May I ask you, what you think about some of the things I have mentioned so far?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I would like to say that I am enjoying the diversity in this topic, I knew I would get a plethora of opinions but I didn't know I would also be instigating a psychology class as well.
I appreciate All of your statements and views.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

My monkey argument is not poor and nor will I be made poor, as one of the threats made to my person via your program.

Program? I'm just explaining the mechanics of evolution to you, because you clearly have some misunderstandings about the subject. Yes, the monkey argument is terrible and one of the oldest anti evolution arguments in the book. It's long debunked.

As I have stated to the public, your retorts are not simple reply or comments, they have 2 statements implied in them...and yes the public might not know about how you attacked my life and made me your study of DNA and spiritual psyche...but I can still inform them about my own personal journey.

Where did I attack your life? I hate to burst your bubble, but science isn't some big evil devil conspiracy. There are folks that understand science and folks that do not. No need to be so viscous in your hatred of the science. Calling evolution fake is a slap in the face to the thousands of biologists that studied it, not a personal journey. Anybody can blindly deny things. That's just attacking what you don't understand. My suggestion is to learn about it first. Then, if you still don't think it's viable, show everybody the issues with it and win your nobel prize. Nobody's ever done this, they just use rhetoric and lies to attack it blindly.

You try to imply that DNA for the owned presence exists outside of the formed spiritual presence....and it does not. Material of whatever you study exists, but this material is not owned by the species...the species owns its own DNA, demonstrating that it is a personal spirit ownership.

You're going to need to prove that one with more than riddles and blind denial.

If any human has every challenged them to provide other evidences...their tactic is to attack the human life...the human psyche and also to murder them.....hence a brotherhood of consciousness believes in self status and self imposed purpose that is unrealistic to the conditions of our life.

I don't live in the past. I live today, where science is not like that at all, and there are literally mountains of evidence in favor of evolution. Guesswork does not over ride science, sorry to say.

If a monkey mutates its cell in a radiation change...then it remains a monkey...but a mutated monkey.

Human beings mutate their cells, we do not become monkeys in a state of de-evolution....we remain human.

Evolution is therefore false.

Another nonsensical conclusion based on pretty much nothing but ignorance. I already explained how genetic mutations lead to new species and how it's been duplicated in a lab, but let's just pretend none of that hard evidence exists. Do the research, instead of making yourself look bad.

This gives the impression of a state of evolution, where evolution does not exist....for since when can you imply evolution...when evolution states "change of body"...and microbes would no longer exist. So you inferred a theory because you questioned why this status existed and as it was the only answer acceptable to a human who believes in evolution for self gain...then obviously you believe it.

Wrong. The scientific theory is accepted because there is HARD EVIDENCE to back it. Genetic mutations can be observed and measured from generation to generation in species. Natural selection is obvious but also has been observed. Since evolution = genetic mutations sorted by natural selection, your conclusion is flat out wrong. In fact you haven't said a single thing that even begins to counter it. To go against a theory in science, you either need evidence of another theory or evidence that shows the theory is wrong. Do you have either one of these? If not, you are just preaching, brother. You aren't actually saying anything remotely related to evolution. Also you neglected my points that evolution isn't exclusive to creation. Both could be true.

The status of energy from your own review says....billions of years ago heated radiation began to cool and evolution began. Hence your theory of evolution makes the status of a pre-existing energy reaction to be heated. You say you want the beginning, yet the beginning is destruction.....you take away evolution and the status of creation demonstrates it begins to be destroyed and yet you ignore your own data that correlates this fact as evidence.

Evolution requires pre existing life. You keep equivocating it to the origin of life. Do you not understand that evolution is simply the way life adapts to environmental changes over time? It has nothing to do with how the first life got here and if you ignore this fact again, it will show that not only do you have no clue about the subject, but also are intentionally being deceptive and dishonest to promote creationism. Spirit has absolutely nothing to do with evolution.

Evolutionists argue against spirit...for the evolutionists wants the power of spirit...argues with our family because they want to factor spirit...attack our persons studying us trying to factor spirit and destroy our life.

People that agree with science, don't argue against spirit. They argue FOR the science, which is backed up by evidence. Nobody is trying to attack your religion and destroy your life. They are studying how life changes over time. You are automatically equating evolution to atheism and materialism, simply because you don't understand how it works. Educate yourself. Deny ignorance. I'm saying that both evolution AND creation could be true. You are blindly denying evolution for no apparent reason other than your religious beliefs.

That is true....so take your own advice...you cannot factor spirit scientist.

Scientists do not factor spirit into anything, since there is no verifiable evidence for it. They do experiments and see what they can determine based on them. Keep science and religious guesswork separate, they don't belong together. One is based on hard evidence and one is based completely on faith. Big difference.

Science is occultism...destruction of the spirit and always was an evil consideration of a human being...the conjurer of the evil spirit itself.

Where do you get your information from? How does science anywhere attack the spirit or people's personal beliefs? People just get really upset that their religion may not be 100% absolute truth and get offended by evolutionary theory, but there is no reason to be upset about it. It's just the facts. You don't like it? Learn science, and then prove them wrong.
edit on 1 13 16 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

You state that your observations in a scientific lab is proof......since when is natural proof.

What is being done in the science lab? Are you the Creator? Do you impose a self review on what you study and change?

Have you changed the life on Planet Earth....yes.

We do not exist on a Planet that alters its fusion.....you took natural fusion and altered the condition and we de-evolved.

You say de-evolution is proof of new species specification....it is not....it is de-evolution of the Nature.

When the Nature de-evolves the process involves a fake/artificial condition to cause it to de-evolve.

Why don't you use your own scientific realization of cause and effect or do you no longer refer to your own teachings?

Has your mind now gone to such an extent that you do personally actually believe that you are a Creator....all reviews state that this observation is real as a personal advice that you yourselves have lost your own mind and spirit.

Through your occult program that has been illegally reviewing my life as if my life is data for your own pursuits...I have heard your own spirit records being placed as a human life in the alien records.....and hear the spirits of CIA agents...hierarchy of the occult as their own spirit and DNA information is being removed by the alien condition you introduced to our life.

When a de-evolution occurs...unnatural matter and unnatural manifestations occur due to the data review...something you yourself do not seem to consider. Science introduced artificial interactions to Earth...for Earth does not produce nuclear fuel in a power plant....human beings do.

You have witnessed human life being removed and a new product emerging and you believe in your own witness...creator selves....yet it is the destruction of life on Earth.

I truly have learnt to hate your spirits....I never hated my brother as much as I have in any life before...you are all truly evil.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

Are you off your meds again?

Could you please, PLEASE talk in a manner that we can all understand? I'm tempted to put your words into Google translate to see if it would help. Occultist, plasma, creator, spirits, CIA. You throw them around A LOT.

So, where's this proof against evolution that more than one person has been asking for? (Including myself)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join