It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood anomalies: Rh- factor, aliens, angels, medical science

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I have recently become more concerned with my overall general health. Proper diet, exercise, adequate sleep. While doing research on finding a balance with in my daily activities to better my quality of life I discovered that I have the Rh- factor in my blood. To be exact I am A- Rh-. Obviously I am going to look at all aspects of my life to obtain my desired goals. Once I started my initial search on this blood factor and the potentials of it, I quickly discovered that this is yet another 'unexplainable' aspect of my life. I have had my fair share of paranormal experiences through out my life and I presume that I will have many more. I can rattle them all off right now, but I would prefer to cross bridges as they come; I am after all looking. I know I am not the only person out there that Knows there is more to this world of ours then we are being allowed to see. I have my presumptions. I know that what makes the most sense to me is what I have experienced personally, not to discredit anyone else's experience but quite the contrary; I want others input, experiences. I have a fairly large amount of information regarding multiple aspects of this. Again, I would like to know what you know, I don't like feeling ignorant, especially when it concerns myself.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I will continue by compiling a list of links that I have followed, maybe you will have different information and insight...

[url=http://www.youtube.be/AQ1TTBB4vuw

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wresner83

Paranormal experiences happen to people of all blood types.

The suggestion that the absence of Rhesus Factor in ones blood indicates an "alien" ancestry is very tenuous.

What is does tell us is that our species is not directly descended from Rhesus monkeys.

Histocompatibility is controlled by about 106 genes? RH- is a non-speciating attribute that probably arose due to a simple mutation. The mutation still occurs today. It doesn't have to come from ancestors. Once the mutation arises, it is heritable.

edit on 10/1/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Science can't tell me anything other than the A- is a 6% population ratio, the Rh- is a 15% ratio and this factor might be a mutation, but they really don't know. They are pretty sure it appeared approximately 35,000 years ago.
They have also stated that most of our leaders, from time of antiquity till now; our current world leaders, have this factor.

www.rhnegativeregistry.com

Religion would tell me I am a Nephilim...??

Genesis 6:4...Ezekiel 32...Numbers 13

Alternative theorist would say I'm an alien hybrid

Lloyd Pye Intervention theory, the above posted YouTube video... and many, many other sources. Just start looking... you'll see.
I would like to know... Wtf?!?
Aside from the fact I stand a snowball's chance if I ever need a blood transfusion, I have experienced things I can't place in a realm of accepted reality. I am a very open minded individual but to not have answers to the events I know are real, I went through them, really leaves me scratching my head.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I don't not presume that I am anything other than what I am, a flawed human entity looking for answers in his very mysterious life. I am simply displaying the information I have gathered in regards to the factor, asking a very simple request for other information. As again, I no sooner think that I am angelic then I do alien.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
My blood is the only thing I ever got an A+ in.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Am I the only one here who has no idea what their blood type is. It's red and has a coppery flavor.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

while I enjoyed the humor, I would like to know if you have anything else that you can contribute to the topic Ricky mouse? Do you have any ideas or have you come across anything related to the subject?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wresner83

while I enjoyed the humor, I would like to know if you have anything else that you can contribute to the topic Ricky mouse? Do you have any ideas or have you come across anything related to the subject?

I actually read up a lot on blood types and possible origination's for the types. There doesn't seem to be any concrete hypothesis's or theories out there as to how they are like they are. I don't know if people with different types of bloods have special abilities, but there is something to the blood type diet. I'm not sure they have got that even close to right yet, things are way more complicated than they seem to think.

I would like to think O type blood is alien, then I could call immigration and have my wife deported if she pisses me off.

But face it, there are more O type blood people in this country so I would probably get kicked out. People with O type blood can tolerate red meats better, maybe they are zombies in disguise.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I know that a lot of people don't know what type of blood the have. It isn't something that a lot of people are aware of, and if they do know it is typically through proxy that they do. I am the type of person that I want to know what I can about anything that may interest me. Especially if it means I can directly control my quality of life with that knowledge.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Thank you again Ricky for the laugh.
yes, from what I discovered O is the universal blood, and it's funny that you mention the blood type diet and all the confusion. According to my A- I should eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans and stay away from meat. Ironically enough I have gall bladder issues and to much meat, fatty foods or sugary foods give me heartburn and indigestion. According to the Rh- diet I should stay away from fruits and beans. I am also not to hip on the idea of taking life to sustain my own when I can get all the nutritional value from plants that I need. (Rare prime rib is a crutch, sadly). I am just really confused about the whole situation.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The suggestion that the absence of Rhesus Factor in ones blood indicates an "alien" ancestry is very tenuous.

What is does tell us is that our species is not directly descended from Rhesus monkeys.

Histocompatibility is controlled by about 106 genes? RH- is a non-speciating attribute that probably arose due to a simple mutation. The mutation still occurs today. It doesn't have to come from ancestors. Once the mutation arises, it is heritable.

The theory of evolution is fake.

It was only ever a theory proposed by scientists imposing singular conditions to an evolved status that they never considered.

What links our life to a monkey...when a monkey is formed from its own parents having sex.

The same as a human life...human parents have sex to create a new human....not a monkey. If all humans died and had no sex to continue life...where is the status for evolution? fake of course, as scientific theory is fake.

Alien spiritual manifestations come from an increased activation star particle radiation Earth atmospheric interaction. To imply that the ancients did not do science is false...for archaeological evidence places human bones and scientific tools with destruction of life found in coal beds.

Alien atmospheric UFO sound bodies are radiation transmitted signals that destroy our natural iron blood interaction causing cells to incorrectly form....leeching blood out of the cells, which we have witnessed from the UFO manifestation, along with a change to the metal in the human body....forming metallic implants....from the increased radiation signal interaction.

Human beings give witness to scientists who ignore the information, because they don't want to own the responsibility of causing the changes to human life.....they want to be the saviors of life, not its destroyers....yet their ancient inherited life condition demonstrates that they inherited their ancient occultist brother and his beliefs...therefore step up and take ownership occultists.

As sexual intercourse is the activity that involves procreation of cells......this is why human inheritance differs in the mutation gained by sexual intercourse. This history cannot be traced....for it belongs to the sexual act itself.

Occult scientists wanting to have spiritual information that relates to our organic life inheritance provide their own self evidence that their brain thinking capabilities belong to occultism, not to Nature....about time you reviewed your own occultism itself...wrong as usual.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

The other aspect of that statement is the attributes. Yes, obviously I marked off 3/4 of their list. I think that there is a simple explanation for the context of the list itself. To point out something that chronaut and the scientific community in general states about it, it could just be a mutation. Something I find interesting is the Rhesus factor in itself. The process oferythroblastosis fetalis, and the basic concept of the situation.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

First off, thank you for your strong opinion there. I can tell that you are not as tolerant as I am for such things...
what is your input for the whole situation?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I find this topic quite fascinating, as I am also A-. I think I am the only member of my family that is Rh-. I do believe that one o my parents has to be, in order for it to have been passed on to me. The sucky part is having to get a shot of RhoGam in the ass a few times when pregnant with an Rh+ baby...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here is a list of some of the "characteristics" of Rh- people from this. site

"Characteristics that could be scientifically proven or observed:"

larger than average head size
low blood pressure
low pulse rate
extra vertebrae or rib
high IQ
heightened senses, including vision
uncloneable blood
light-colored hair, mostly red or reddish,
light-colored eyes (blue, green, or greenish brown eyes)
sun and heat sensitivity
tendency toward healing professions
body scars that cannot be explained
frequent empathetic illnesses

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

originally posted by: chr0naut

The theory of evolution is fake.

It was only ever a theory proposed by scientists imposing singular conditions to an evolved status that they never considered.

What links our life to a monkey...when a monkey is formed from its own parents having sex.

The same as a human life...human parents have sex to create a new human....not a monkey. If all humans died and had no sex to continue life...where is the status for evolution? fake of course, as scientific theory is fake.

Alien spiritual manifestations come from an increased activation star particle radiation Earth atmospheric interaction. To imply that the ancients did not do science is false...for archaeological evidence places human bones and scientific tools with destruction of life found in coal beds.

Alien atmospheric UFO sound bodies are radiation transmitted signals that destroy our natural iron blood interaction causing cells to incorrectly form....leeching blood out of the cells, which we have witnessed from the UFO manifestation, along with a change to the metal in the human body....forming metallic implants....from the increased radiation signal interaction.

Human beings give witness to scientists who ignore the information, because they don't want to own the responsibility of causing the changes to human life.....they want to be the saviors of life, not its destroyers....yet their ancient inherited life condition demonstrates that they inherited their ancient occultist brother and his beliefs...therefore step up and take ownership occultists.

As sexual intercourse is the activity that involves procreation of cells......this is why human inheritance differs in the mutation gained by sexual intercourse. This history cannot be traced....for it belongs to the sexual act itself.

Occult scientists wanting to have spiritual information that relates to our organic life inheritance provide their own self evidence that their brain thinking capabilities belong to occultism, not to Nature....about time you reviewed your own occultism itself...wrong as usual.

Nothing that I said was either pro-evolution or anti-evolution.

I was talking about observable, repeatable genetics.

The mutation giving RH incompatibility can still arise spontaneously.

Here's an Wikipedia article on RH blood group system. It has far more 'trustable' information than sites suggesting something supernatural or alien. When you understand what RH factor actually is, then more 'far-out' theories seem increasingly unlikely.

edit on 11/1/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Rh+ means you have antigens, foreign bodies, on your blood platelets. Your immune system is supposed to fight these organisms off...? My blood platelets do not carry these organisms...? Further more, a woman who is Rh- could potentially abort, proper term is erythroblastosis fetalis, here child if it carries the same type of blood that 85% of the population does...? Her immune system perceives her child as an infection? I don't know. Seems like an other classic case of dis/misinformation. I think, believe, that we have been lied to for the last...200,000 years.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Menrva

First off, enjoy the avatar.
have you have any of these traits, what is your dietary preferences? I am the only one in my family for as far back as we have records, 120years to have the negative factor. Do you think it is something that is hereditary?

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I have a couple of questions for you about 'far out' theories. What is the distance from the moon? Who was the first president? I wasn't around in Washington's time but I believe that he was our first president because no one says contrary. I believe that we are approximately, note the humor here, 238,900 miles away even though I haven't run the 'tape' myself because that is the agreed distance. I find nothing far fetched with the 'theories' offered to this factor in the lack of solid proof. Any more so than I would tell a Christian or say a time traveler that they were far fetched because I couldn't grasp their ideas. While I appreciate your statements (yourself and been harmed), I find them counter productive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join