It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has U.S. threatened to vaporize Mecca?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I agree we wont but what if we threatened that we would?

Personally, I do not see the 'need' to do so. We can take whatever we wanted conventionally anyway, but 1945 showed that we won't.

You could take so much to a certain degree.
Once you push too far the world would badn together.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
It has some:
Although oil exploration in Israel has not proven successful in the past (current output is less than 1,000 bbl/d), drilling is being stepped up. Israel's Petroleum Commission has estimated that the country could contain 5 billion barrels of oil reserves, most likely located underneath natural gas reserves, and that offshore gas potentially could supply Israel's short-term energy needs. Geologically, Israel appears to be connected to the oil-rich Paleozoic petroleum system stretching from Saudi Arabia through Iraq to Syria.

www.eia.doe.gov...

Well I hope that what you say is true. If it helps the Israeli economy it would be good. What I do know is that so far very little oil was found and from what I hear from a prominent geologist related to my cousin is that there are 'good signs' for oil but no oil.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
Well I hope that what you say is true. If it helps the Israeli economy it would be good. What I do know is that so far very little oil was found and from what I hear from a prominent geologist related to my cousin is that there are 'good signs' for oil but no oil.

It's very simple, really. You should just drill at an angle!

This way, you can pouch your neighbor's resources without any risk of being caught. Heck, drill horizontally all the way into Iraq!

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Can you offer any proof that the US funds Al-Qaida knowing that that money wil kill US civilians? I am interested to know.

Read the book House of Bush, House of Saud. Things will clear up for you a little bit then.

So lets see what countries in the Middle East, with alot of Oil Reserves, does the West Control: Saudi Arabia, Quatar, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates - and the newly "conquered" Iraq and Afganistan and ofcourset the mighty fortress of Isreal.

Israel has NO oil. Gas in Israel is a killer in terms of its price.
You forgot quite a substantial one the mighty fortress and terrorist state of IRAN!

Ok, my mistake - I wanted to add Isreal for being an Important part of Middle East to the United States control and influence over this area.
The "terrorists" state of Iran is not under Western Control, as I said before.

The need for OIL is not about war but business. When it cost more to ship products it becomes less affordable. Its simple economics high oil prices low stock prices, high inflation it is called stagflation. This causes economic problems, unemployement and therefore unrest. It destabilizes democracies - That is why it is essential to make sure that OIL is available and supplied at reasonable prices at stable supply.
Yes the US is spoiled with its oil consumption but that is internal US problem whuch motivates the US to stabilize this natural resources. The OIL used by the US 'war machine' is negligible.

War is Business. Oil is Business. When wars errupt Stock Markets get big deals - and if you are the corrent "investor" with the right "information" about the market, you can get Alot of money out of Wars - not just Oil. The Oil - Weapon Corporations in the United States control the goverment actions in order to create more profit for them - therefore creating more conflicts, assuring their resources, controlling the area with that reasource. And the MAIN WORLD OIL RESOURCE is the Arab Oil Basin, where most of Middle Eastern countrires share this oil - and MOST of them under direct control or under occupation of the United States. Damn right that is why it is essential to make sure that OIL is available and supplied at reasonable prices at stable supply! And it is also truth that United States NEED all this all, since their consuption outranks everybody else by far! And please dont tell me that "negligible" part of this oil is used by the military, since the USA has far the biggest Army that this world has ever seen!

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I would have to say that we [the U.S.], have been on our toe's in many respects since 9/11. I think the govt. for the most part has a grasp of what needs to be done to protect it's citizens. Now the border issue is another story but Mecca is possibly a den of enequity for OBL and his henchmen. Spreading the word that it would be vaporized if another attack were to take place on U.S. soil is a means to keep OBL in check. On the other hand, OBL just could be biding his time and planning a strike that will have massive causualties so he could gain more bang for his buck. I feel that if there is another strike on us here, Bush should do his best to offer Mecca a light and ask when they are going to put on some ribs.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The reason that bin laden and his underlings haven't attacked the u.s as yet is ione the reason for 9-11 was bring the war to the u.s let america stir war in the east.. and Bin ladenb achieved that. Now his deputy Abu Musab is doing just that.. and you know what america is being led away as a lamb to a slaughterhouse.

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
The reason that bin laden and his underlings haven't attacked the u.s as yet is ione the reason for 9-11 was bring the war to the u.s let america stir war in the east.. and Bin ladenb achieved that. Now his deputy Abu Musab is doing just that.. and you know what america is being led away as a lamb to a slaughterhouse.

I don't see it that way at all, although we now have troops in the Middle East, just as OBL wanted, there is one thing he didn't expect.

See Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait..........It will just kill the Tulip walkers if Bush turned out to be right!

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

It will just kill the Tulip walkers if Bush turned out to be right!

Right about what ed? President Bush made a decision based on information that forced him to make a decision. If I show you three pies, one is pecan with worms, one is lemon laced with cow dung, and the other is apple, which are you going to eat? For some reason you don't seem to understand that pecan and lemon never come with worms or cow dung - it was put there so he would take the apple.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

It's very simple, really. You should just drill at an angle!

This way, you can pouch your neighbor's resources without any risk of being caught. Heck, drill horizontally all the way into Iraq!

Hummmm...seems very logical....drill horizontally all the way to Iraq, then when
caught stealing their oil, come crying to the U.S for help! Hummmm!

[edit on 22-4-2005 by cafeman]

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7

It will just kill the Tulip walkers if Bush turned out to be right!

Right about what ed? President Bush made a decision based on information that forced him to make a decision. If I show you three pies, one is pecan with worms, one is lemon laced with cow dung, and the other is apple, which are you going to eat? For some reason you don't seem to understand that pecan and lemon never come with worms or cow dung - it was put there so he would take the apple.

Oh yeah I forgot it was a setup.

Damn the luck. Good thing we have a 'army' in the spot needed though isnt it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join