It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has U.S. threatened to vaporize Mecca?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
what makes people think the US would even think about nuking saudi
when the american goverment are nicely in bed with them?

there are billions of dollors being pumped into the US from saudi

people that think the US would do this need to go and see a docter ( i think its free in the US like UK )

i guess no one Denys ignorance but embraces it

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
what makes people think the US would even think about nuking saudi
when the american goverment are nicely in bed with them?

there are billions of dollors being pumped into the US from saudi

people that think the US would do this need to go and see a docter ( i think its free in the US like UK )

i guess no one Denys ignorance but embraces it

In bed with them already? How little you know....Nuking Mecca is probably not the best option but if the US were nuked you think it wouldn't be on the table?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
In bed with them already? How little you know....Nuking Mecca is probably not the best option but if the US were nuked you think it wouldn't be on the table?

if the US was nuked it would have the right to nuke the country that was involoved or where the nuke was obtained from.

not randemly select a country to nuke

and what makes people here think they would target a holy site?
is anyone a expert or worked for the US goverment?

In bed with them already?

just something i watched on a TV documentery

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

if the US was nuked it would have the right to nuke the country that was involoved or where the nuke was obtained from.

not randemly select a country to nuke

just something i watched on a TV documentery

Then I guess Islam had better gets it 'countries' in order then huh?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

what?
sorry are you being sarcastic or pure idiotic?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Actually, Bodrul is right, Bush is in bed with the Saudis, and further more, with Bin Laden's family. And nuking the holy site of all Muslims in the world, will lead to blood baths everywhere, and our future generations will look back and spit on us.

It really is very telling about the mentality and character of some people, to actually consider this and attempt to justify it. You better hope hell is a fairytale, because otherwise you're going there

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

what?
sorry are you being sarcastic or pure idiotic?

Well I guess idiotic because I do not see the Muslim countries trying to stop Osama and the Hate that he breeeds.....if you keep teasing the dog and keep being cruel to him he will one day bite you.

What I am saying is that IF a WMD goes off in the states or one of our allies and it can be traced to Osama and his cohorts.....Mecca and it's well being will be the LEAST of your worries........and you can take that one to the bank so to speak...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Well I guess idiotic because I do not see the Muslim countries trying to stop Osama and the Hate that he breeeds.....if you keep teasing the dog and keep being cruel to him he will one day bite you.

you really think bin ladin cares what other muslims think?

bit hard to stop the hate bin ladin breads when the US seams to do a better job in creating hate in the muslim countries

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
But I don't see the Islamic nations speaking OUT against Osama, deep down they root for him and you know it....

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The only difference between fundamentalist Islame and and Moderate Islame is the level of Anger within the individual.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

But I don't see the Islamic nations speaking OUT against Osama, deep down they root for him and you know it....

why?
so they can be targeted to by millitants aswell.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Thanks, you have made my point for me...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Thanks, you have made my point for me...

how?
you were just pointing out how every muslim nation roots for binladin

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
If anybody is going to attack holy sites in Mecca or Jerusalem it's going to be Bin Laden. Bin Laden is a political figure, he's concerned with creating a Caliphate with him as the Caliph, and that's it.

Use your head, what would the USA get from nuking Mecca?

We can find out where the fissile material came from and nuke the reactor that provided it.
We can pick whatever country is harboring the most Al Qaida members and use tactical nuclear weapons to make sure we get every one of them when we invade.
We could start burying dead terrorists with swine.

We could do a million things to retaliate and deter future attacks, so why the hell would we invite more problems by nuking Mecca? It WONT be on the table ed, no matter what happens.

The best answer though is to drop the "sex bomb" on any and all militant muslim enclaves in any nation throughout the world. Once they all think they're going to hell they will have very little to fight a Jihad for.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The VagabondWe could do a million things to retaliate and deter future attacks, so why the hell would we invite more problems by nuking Mecca? It WONT be on the table ed, no matter what happens.

Sorry but it already is on the table, the claim is that the United States is on a crusade.......well..............it will be one if that happens....

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Sorry but it already is on the table, the claim is that the United States is on a crusade.......well..............it will be one if that happens....

Which table is it on exactly Ed? Only people who control nuclear weapons have a vote in who gets nuked. Unless you've got a nuclear weapon, it doesn't matter if nuking Mecca is on your table.

Edit: if you DO have a nuclear weapon, please one thousand pardons for saying your opinion doesn't matter. please consider nuking somebody other than me.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by The Vagabond]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

Which table is it on exactly Ed? Only people who control nuclear weapons have a vote in who gets nuked. Unless you've got a nuclear weapon, it doesn't matter if nuking Mecca is on your table.

Edit: if you DO have a nuclear weapon, please one thousand pardons for saying your opinion doesn't matter. please consider nuking somebody other than me.

Nice try and all but if a Holy War is declared and these weapons are used against the US or its allies, you don't think for one second we wont respond in kind? Come on who you trying to kid?

And No I do not have one, but neither would I want one.......personally anyway..........

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Revelation 15:2 - And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

The sea of glass will be in the deserts of the middle east.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Nice try and all but if a Holy War is declared and these weapons are used against the US or its allies, you don't think for one second we wont respond in kind? Come on who you trying to kid?

As I have already explained, it doesn't produce any good results for America. There are plenty of other ways. We could nuke where ever Osama is to make sure he doesn't get away, we can nuke a country that harbors plenty of Al Qaida. We can cut terrorist nations off from the outside world by militarily locking down their borders. We can do a hundred and one things that don't involve getting ourselves in even deeper. Mecca isn't a threat to us, even if it is a so-called holy war. The fact of the matter is that it's NOT a Holy War. It's a political war with religion being used as an excuse. A lot of people might wear Bin Laden T-shirts, but almost none of them are willing to take a stand and fight us. That WILL change if we destroy Mecca.

And No I do not have one, but neither would I want one.......personally anyway..........

I'd love to build my own nuke. Just to prove that I could. I don't think I'd use it, but if I did use it I think I'd use it on a NAMBLA rally after warning the city hosting it that there would be consequences if they allowed it. (NAMBLA is a pedophiles organization).

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond I'd use it on a NAMBLA rally after warning the city hosting it that there would be consequences if they allowed it. (NAMBLA is a pedophiles organization).

Damn , we somewhat agree on one!

As for the no threat.....I could go into details but it would serve no purpose but to inflame others...lets just say that little ol Rock and that little ol Dome are a THREAT...........When you see the Muslim world speaking out on the innocent deaths and martyrdom calls.. then it will cease to be a threat.....OR...it no longer exists............so what if they get mad, if it comes to that we will be just as mad.....and lets face it, in modern times the Arab world has not shown itself to be real good on the battlefield in General..

I have read alot about what Islam did in its infancy and in a lot of ways they were much more humane than the west, but that has since changed, especially in the last 50 years....

[edit on 14-2-2005 by edsinger]

[edit on 14-2-2005 by edsinger]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join