It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Middle-Eastern Refugee Crisis Planned and Manufactured ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Was the Middle-Eastern refugee crisis planned and manufactured ?

I now believe that it was....unless of course Barbara Spectre and Anetta Kahane are psychics or perhaps fortune tellers. These women espouse the same rhetoric about Europe and immigration, and have been doing so for years, long before the current " crisis ".

Now, I do understand that these migrants are fleeing from violence and bombs, yet oddly enough these people are fleeing to the countries that are dropping or are supporting the countries dropping the bombs in the first place.

Wouldn't it make more sense for us and and our allies to set them up in allied Middle-eastern countries ? Our Middle-Eastern allies could house them and we could help with financial aid to take care of them. Why bring them half way around the world when we have friends in the Middle-East ?

Why ?

Listen to these two ladies rhetoric, they speak of mass immigration, of forcing European countries to lose their ethnic identities, one of them specifically speaks about using immigrants to break up voting blocks. Now...did these women predict the future ?

No, I don't think these women are psychic, I just think they new the plan....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Europe is being told there is a refugee crisis....and it's true, their is a refugee crisis in Europe

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Noobarino

Many refugees are in many Middle Eastern nations. Don't worry, a lot of people don't know this.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Of course the Refugee Crisis is Planned and Manufactured.

It is well financed and well manipulated by the NGO PR firms and MSM.

I wonder why they just don't start a new country somewhere on the empty lands in the ME or North Africa?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Im sure TPTB were quite aware of exactly what would happen after two Gulf Wars, then Afghanistan and all the rest of the proxy conflicts sponsored by our respective nations. Truth is we are responsible for destabilizing the area not to mention the creation and armament of ISIS.

Not be long now till "They" start building work camps/death camps again for these poor souls and other political dissidents of a more homegrown variety.

History repeating itself once again.

edit on 10-1-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Planned and manufactured by whom? I can't bear listening to Barbara or Anetta, so I'll leave you with this:

According to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), over 3 million have fled to Syria's immediate neighbours Turkey, Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq.

6.5 million are internally displaced within Syria.

Meanwhile, under 150,000 Syrians have declared asylum in the European Union, while member states have pledged to resettle a further 33,000 Syrians. The vast majority of these resettlement spots – 28,500 or 85% – are pledged by Germany.

Syrian refugees

The point being that plenty of people have been displaced to Middle Eastern neighbours.
edit on 10-1-2016 by beansidhe because: eta

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Middle-Eastern have taken some, but not nearly a fraction of what they could take, especially with our financial support.

For example, Germany has already taken in over 100,000 refugees with plans to bring 1 million more. While Saudi Arabia has only taken 500,000...this when Saudi Arabia has over 100,000 air-conditioned tents that could house as many as 3.5 million people.

www.ibtimes.com...

edit on 10-1-2016 by Noobarino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yes, many of us already know this 100%. And people need to wake up because either this is their plan to topple equality/freedom/demacracy world wide, OR it's to get people to react.

And the problem is we have to react to ensure our children inherit free and decent nations.

But how to do it in the right way that ends the problem, without giving the Bullies What They Want?

I don't Believe in Giving those Animal Fiends Running This Planet Like A Hellzone, What They Want!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have been doing a bit of research recently about the UN's involvement in what they term "migration" of people. This is all planned and plotted for sure.

The word "remittances" kept coming up, and according to the material I read, the UN says that by bringing all these people from impoverished areas into wealthier countries, in the long run they will work, start businesses, and contribute to the overall benefit of older populations of Europe and they will send money back to their home countries. These remittances help bring their home countries up out of poverty according to the UN, and provide more opportunities to buy goods and services from states where the migrants have settled.

This may explain why so many of the migrants are young, fit, working-age males. Meantime, the problems it is causing seems to be a back-burner issue to them.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I think so.None of these "refugees" are stopping in places close to their proximity. They risk life and limb to reach "specific" places in Europe. Something's fishy with this whole situation.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

See, you still don't know the numbers, you just assume.

Syrian refugees: Which countries welcome them, which ones don't

Turkey: 1.9 million

Lebanon: 1.1 million

Jordan: 629,000

Iraq: 249,000

Egypt: 132,000

Germany: 98,700

Sweden: 64,700

France: 6,700

United Kingdom: 7,000

Denmark: 11,300

Hungary: 18,800

5,500 in Spain

14,100 in the Netherlands

8,600 in Austria

8,300 in Switzerland

15,000 in Bulgaria

You know Syria is a hell hole when refugees flee to neighboring Iraq. I think Turkey alone has all of Europe beat. Hell, according to my math Iraq has taken in more refugees than Europe.
edit on 10-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Well the Iraq war was certainly manufactured and that got the ball rolling.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Eh I almost feel like there is a zeitgeist among the western world, perpetuated by someone somewhere to make people hate themselves. I don't think it is truly targeted solely on any one race or culture of people but rather humanity as a whole.
Make white people feel bad cause "white privilege".
Make Black people feel bad because of Urban Crime.
Make Muslims feel bad because of Terrorist.
Make Christians feel bad because of Westboro.
And on and on and on.
In short while people are told to focus and are directed to focus on the worst of any people, and to assign those traits to everyone in that group.
I think the end result they are hoping for is a general state of ennui to set in, and for people just to throw up their hands and say "Screw it" I will let my countries leader deal with it.
In effect they are willing to give up everything because they come to the conclusion that everyone sucks including themselves.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You are only citing where the refugees are currently located, you make no mention if they have been accepted into these countries or not

Turkey and Lebanon of course house the most, because the share a border. This does not mean that Turkey and Lebanon are accepting these refugees, it simply means they are housing these refugees while they are in transit.

Germany has already announced they want to accept 1 million refugees. Where are they gonna come from ? You guessed it, they are the ones in transit in places like Turkey and Lebanon etc

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Of course they're being accepted and that's because the majority of refugees are in Middle Eastern nations, dwarfing the amount in Europe. Will some go to Europe or other ME nations from wherever they are now? Of course, with or without a civil war people always immigrant to other countries. Some will find problems locating work and look to move on. Welcome to life where possibilities are endless.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

This is simply not true. In fact one of the main reasons they are fleeing from Turkey to EU is because they are not given complete refugee and asylum status and therefore cannot obtain work permits.

The ones still trapped in Turkey are forced to work under the table and paid very little, that is one reason many are coming to EU

If they were given full asylum and refugee status in Turkey many of them wouldn't flee to EU

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noobarino
Was the Middle-Eastern refugee crisis planned and manufactured ?

I think you could say the refugee crisis is manufactured.
It is the result of the destabilization of the Mideast and parts of northern Africa.

Was it planned?
I doubt the magnitude of this 'fallout' was calculated beforehand, given how poorly the logistics and control are currently handled by our administrative bodies.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You'd be hard pressed to find any nation giving out work passes to refugees in a short period of time. They do accept them that's why there's camps built to house them. So it is simply true you just don't want it to be. Refugees fleeing to Europe face the same problems they do in the Middle East. All of these nations are overloaded with them and are currently housing and feeding them which is a strain on everyone. Too many people all at one time. The paperwork alone must be backed up for months, at best.

If you wanna blame someone for manufacturing this then blame the west and their destablization of the Middle East.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

If you wanna blame someone for manufacturing this then blame the west and their destablization of the Middle East.

That's exactly what I'm doing.

Now that you've helped me get here. Can you enlighten me on how these women knew about these immigration crisis before they happened. How did these women know there would be immigration of this magnitude in Europe ? Barbara Spectre seemed to know long before the Civil War in Syria began in 2011.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

edit on 10-1-2016 by Noobarino because: trying to reply to someone, failed

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

"" I doubt the magnitude of this 'fallout' was calculated beforehand, given how poorly the logistics and control are currently handled by our administrative bodies ""

Hmm, Barbara Spectre, the lady in the second video, understood the magnitude somehow, she was even preparing for it. Strangely enough, the video was recorded before the Syrian Civil War even began. How did she know these things ?
edit on 10-1-2016 by Noobarino because: misquote

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join