It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
"We have no intentions of using force upon anyone, (but) if force is used against us, we would defend ourselves."
originally posted by: onequestion
Does this mean that if the Feds try to arrest the occupiers that the 3%ers are going to stop them?
originally posted by: AmericanRealist
Get what I am saying???
originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: everyone
It's claimed that the armed rebellion in the Americas was fought by "3 percent" of the colonial population. So these folks have adopted that moniker in their "fight" for their rights and freedoms.
Kind of similar to Oath Keepers, who are active duty military and law enforcement, except that anybody can call themselves a 3 percenter.
originally posted by: liveandlearn
Had to look up who 3 percenters are...so below is from
During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists.
Three percenters" are an informal group of Americans who communicate on the internet. They are defined by essentially being part of the 9/11 truth movement.
The phrase "three percenter" comes from the analytical and statistical need for three percent of a controlled population to wake up to the truth which, when three percent of a controlled population are awake, they collectively form a critical mass that grows exponentially until the secret combination controlling them is destroyed.
and below is their oath
the Urban Dictionary
we affirm and declare the following:
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.