It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dyatlov pass is at it again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

this is interesting, will keep an eye on this thread and check back

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

If that was the case, why were none of them eaten?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Samarin and his team made contact, soon return home batteries of satellite phone empty

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
article in Gazeta.ru, m.gazeta.ru... Michael Samarin vkontakte m.vk.com... cool photos of nature and not only
edit on 12/1/16 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes

Well Ludmila Dubinina's tongue was ripped out at the root, and the victims were found with blunt trauma to the head & body.

It could have just been a starved and enraged Yeti, who after tasting human meat (tongue), did not care for the taste of it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

It will be interesting to see what sort of injuries the body has, if any.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

Really any more info we can get would be interesting honestly. I find it weird that this person wasn't a missing person? Or am I wrong on this? Then all of a sudden he shows up dead in the same area as the hikers from '59? And then no more word from the current group there? Maybe they are or were in a valley and couldn't pick up a signal? Heck, I don't know.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

originally posted by: JackReyes

Well Ludmila Dubinina's tongue was ripped out at the root, and the victims were found with blunt trauma to the head & body.

It could have just been a starved and enraged Yeti, who after tasting human meat (tongue), did not care for the taste of it. ~$heopleNation

So a crazed and starved Sasquatch killed all of them, then afterwards decided to try one of their tongues, decided it wasn't hungry anymore and left....

o.O
edit on 13-1-2016 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

Glad to see that you are finally comprehending such an easy theory to understand. It is no big deal though, some people are a little slow. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Hi there! You should check out my thread called "excited to share" on this forum's biggest competitor. Still going strong after a year with tons of contributions from all over the world. If you are interested, go ahead and read it, you will find tons of source material and tips. Us researchers have to stick together

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

unknown tourist loner from Perm died , another tourist loner from Miass alive but frostbitten hands ( funniest city in English language )

No.....

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Meridian Group returned to Perm. lone hiker Oleg Borodin pp.vk.me... died of illness in 20 km from the mountains of the Dead

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpartan Miass in Russian does not make sense

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join