It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will Make Trump A Good President?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That's true because Obama, in his own way, is just as bad as Trump, and, in fact, it was Obama's misguided policies that created the atmosphere in America where a racist bigot could gain the political platform he needed to spew his hate and divisive poison!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What would make him a better Candidate than any others, is he knows the Power of money and knows how to use it to its greatest advantage. What would make him a great president, is if he does what he says hes going to do, and help restore faith in the American dream

edit on 10-1-2016 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

He would only destroy the American dream, divide the nation, spew racist bigotry, and make a mockery of the Bill Of rights while offering no real solutions to any of America's problems. I'd hate to think what kind of country we'd have with Trump as President. Heaven forbid!!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I would love to see him pick Rosie as VP, God that would be fun to watch for four years...

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960

He would only destroy the American dream, divide the nation, spew racist bigotry, and make a mockery of the Bill Of rights while offering no real solutions to any of America's problems. I'd hate to think what kind of country we'd have with Trump as President. Heaven forbid!!

We survived all that under Obama how can he do worst?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Cool then if you think that you should have no support of Trump, since he is so much like obama.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

He is truly as bad as Obama has been, but in an entirely different way. Actually ,in my opinion, in a much more dangerous way due to his racial bigotry and intolerance toward minorities. He would set Americans against each other and utterly trample our constitutional rights with Executive Orders that ignore basic liberties such as the freedom to assemble and freedom of speech. He has already demonstrated these tendencies at recent political rallies expelling people in the crowd who were expressing contrary views or whom he thought were members of a racial minority. That is not the kind of America I would want to live in! I hope you wouldn't either. Even his own party would like to see him leave the presidential race.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Cool then if you think that you should have no support of Trump, since he is so much like obama.

You still don't seem to be seeing what you are doing, even after I spelled it out a few times. Everything you claim to despise in a hypothetical president like Trump, you have been already getting and receiving with Obama, and yet all you are doing is some sort of "transference" of traits your getting with Obama, and he is hand delivering them to you, but you are putting an image of Trump on everything Obama is authoring right to your front door.

Now that my friend is a serious form of "self constructed delusional architecture". (I coined that myself, isn't it lovely?)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Looks like you can't read, or if you can, you certainly don't seem to understand what you're reading. I spelled out the differences between Trump and Obama quite clearly but you just do not want to understand those differences. Well understand this. You really wouldn't want to live in the kind of country America would become with Trump as president. Haven't we already suffered enough under one poor president? And count on this---Hilary Clinton would also be a disaster and nothing more than another term of Obama. Enough of that already!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

And I think Obama is a crappy president... The only times I will defend him is when this "OMG HE IS DESTROYING THE US SINGLE HANDEDLY" tripe comes up. He wasn't even worse than Bush.

Though, Obama hasn't said the things Trump has, I know you will tell me he has and then I will ask you when and then you will just say "Well go find it your self".
If that is the case, you can save your time.

You haven't spelled out anything, you have just assumed on your end.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Trump is not a politician. It's that simple.

Every single thumb pointing politician is a liar. Yes, every one.

It's that simple. People are furious. Maybe you aren't.

Maybe your NJ friends think everything is groovy. But the rest of the Country,

Is done with lying scumbag politicians only interested in being re-elected.

Both sides lie. Trump also stands up to our filthy lying media.

He is going to be President. Could he be any worse, I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
What Will Make Trump A Good President?

Not a thing!
Thank Dog that well never see him in that office!
Like a baboon in a china shop!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
IMO I think Donald would do well as a POTUS. Reason being is the cabinet he will have around him. He is also well known in the business world, world leaders already know a lot about him. Sure he is going to have a big learning curve. Give the man so credit he learns fast. He has already said he will be listening to his Joint Chiefs Of Staff for what to do about the military side of government. That is more than Obama has done. I am sure he is going to "Fire" some people in government. But other presidents have done that as well. Regan fired all the air traffic controllers, as a example.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

I am sure he is going to "Fire" some people in government. But other presidents have done that as well. Regan fired all the air traffic controllers, as a example.

And as Obama has done when they would not shut down Gitmo as he wanted.
Nor would/will Obama listen to the military advisers.

Terrible leader we have in office now.
Anyone would do a better job than Obama.
(except Hillary please...and Bush)

Our National Security is at it's lowest it's been in years.
Need some one who will take radical Islamist terrorists seriously and stop saying they are a JV team who is "contained".
Now al Queda is back in the picture again it seems
Thought they were 'contained" too (shakes head)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

A personalty transplant would not seem to go amiss.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Don't want to be redundant but please do go take a reading comprehension course. After that, re-read what I have said. Then perhaps you'll at least know what you are talking about in your next reply. Meanwhile just try to understand that Trump would take America down a very dark and ugly road if he were to be elected president.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

What is this dark and ugly road you talk of? There is no darker road we can go down. There just is not. We have a government right now that does not listen the to the people but to special interest groups. They control the media and tell us that jobs are created but there are 97 million not in the workforce and over 100 million people on some type of Federal assistance. They have not balanced the budget in years and our debt in the last 10 has doubled. We do not need another bought and paid politician to promise us that we are on the right course. That is all they do.

For obvious reasons there are only 5 points right now most Trump opponents can state.

1. He has been bankrupt 4 times
2. He raped his wife
3. He is a bigot
4. He is sexist
5. He hates Islam
6. He is nothing more than a reality TV star

The reason for this is that the MSM is pounding it over and over and over because they do not want an outsider to come in, especially someone who, believe or not, is as smart as he is. He knows how to get things done no matter who he upsets and as we have seen, when something happens the MSM will blow it up and it goes away. The top five talking points

1. He filed Chapter 11 which is an attempt to restructure. Like he said, this is something that is large corporations can do. He also rebuilt his company profile from almost nothing to where it is now. A proven track record.
2. Never Happened. Ivana has even spoken about it publicly but it is still there.
3. This is simply a word to use since he wants to build a wall. Even if we do not build a wall something needs to be done about illegal immigration. How many with terror ties in the last month alone have been caught? Too many...
4. Sexist. His 'daughter' heads his company and chose a woman oversee the construction of Trump Tower in the 80's when this would have been unheard of. If anything he is a forward thinker.
5. He does not hate Islam. However, we are at war with followers of Islam. This is a fact. Currently there is more of a background check to get a job in this country in many places as opposed to entering. Profiling works.
6. He had a TV show. A very successful TV show. This did not make him famous.This is not his life. The Jersey Shore folks...they are reality TV stars.

I do not want to argue all of these points but again, I wanted to point out that your view seems very narrow. I am sure you will dismiss all of this but we really need an outsider in the country right now. He talks like a 80's sitcom and has no filter but so what. Maybe if we had a little less scripted on a teleprompter thinking things would be different.

edit on 01am31amf0000002016-01-11T08:46:42-06:000842 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 01am31amf0000002016-01-11T08:48:41-06:000841 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

For obvious reasons there are only 5 points right now most Trump opponents can state.

There is only one reason that matters and you didn't list it.

1. Every single one of his plans is catastrophically idiotic they could all be scripts for South Park episodes.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Trump is not a politician. It's that simple.

Every single thumb pointing politician is a liar. Yes, every one.

He is going to be President. Could he be any worse, I doubt it.

Trump by the very fact he is campaigning for the POTUS IS as politician.
Spending money on a campaign is a political act!
Going around the nation telling people what you will do for them IS a political act.
Wanting to control a nation and the citizens lives IS a political act.

Trump was a business man....NOW he IS a POLITICIAn...

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck....chances are, it's a duck

I'm a businessman....If I decide to run for city counsel, school board, mayor...I BECOME a politician because I have entered the political realm and want to make decision FOR other people. That's a politician.

noun
a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of or a candidate for an elected office.
synonyms: legislator, elected official, statesman, stateswoman, public servant; More
US
a person who acts in a manipulative and devious way, typically to gain advancement within an organization.

edit on 11-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You don't think a racist bigot who has no respect for women, no viable policy to address the nation's problems, and who is an inarticulate bully who insults anyone who ever disagrees with him could do anything other than take America down a dark ugly road? This guy is a favorite of one of America's most dangerous adversaries on the world stage, Vladimir Putin. Have you ever even wondered why ? I want a united America, not a divided one. What kind of America do you want?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join