It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handguns are illegal in Germany, but this is how some people celebrated NewYear in Berlin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dam00

Someone said the same about the Jews once....

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Apparently an 11 year old girl was shot and killed.

www.news24.com...
edit on 10-1-2016 by TheDarkTurnip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Oh yes Rotherham something else brushed under the carpet along with Oxford, Rochdale and the list goes on and on. White girls gang raped repeatedly but nothing done because authorities didnt want to appear racist! And now all over Europe and yet still people deny and throw out xenophobic, bigot. Sickening!a reply to: dam00

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Proof is that 20 of the 31 arrested in Germany were Syrians.a reply to: Sremmos80

Ugh I wasn't going to bite, but I have to ask where you got this from.

Is that 20 of 31 people in this video? Because that was what my question was about.
Oh please source this rape that is going on and the authorities not doing anything about it...
edit on thSun, 10 Jan 2016 13:27:05 -0600America/Chicago120160580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: dam00

Someone said the same about the Jews once....

Yes they did !!!! But thats another topic, and I would rather not derail this one, with my opinion on that particular subject.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It is funny how many in the Middle East love to shoot guns in the air in celebration and it is extremely common, its like they do not know the bullets come back down...lol

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Oh yes Rotherham something else brushed under the carpet along with Oxford, Rochdale and the list goes on and on. White girls gang raped repeatedly but nothing done because authorities didnt want to appear racist! And now all over Europe and yet still people deny and throw out xenophobic, bigot. Sickening!a reply to: dam00

I find it strange that those who scream the xenophobic, bigot, stuff, also claim its the media painting a bad picture, and trying turn us all against the Muslim. Surley videos like this would do a better job of that, than the PC sensored dribble we are seeing and hearing in the news.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Oh pleeeease. You want me to source the gang rape on 1400 whitegirls in Rotherham? Are you for real. I can only presume you dont live in UK. Tell you what type in Rotherham scandal you will have thousands of sources to choose from or ask any ATS member from the UK.

Same with the people arrested in Germany unless you are deliberately sticking your fingers in your ears and singing lala I fail to see how you havent heard or seen the Police admit many were Syrian refugees.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It´s free available alarm guns, bobby pistols.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Oh, another hate speech video against refugees.
Google will find you and punish you.
No search engine for you!!

Guess they're keeping their AK47's well hidden.
Maybe they're saving those for some special.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is all too true.

We can label all animals as animals, but not 1 animal is the same.

Humans are more complicated though, they are driven by different beliefs and views, some are just incompatible with one another.

Think about your views and beliefs for a moment...now I guarantee that somewhere out there, is somebody with such contrasting and opposing views to yourself that if we were to lock you in a room with one another, you'd hate it.

In the end, you may even want to kill each other...what you don't believe in killing other people?...well they hold the opposing view, so your dead.

The point I am making, is simply that some humans are incompatible with other humans, because they are a different type of animal.

The Western governments, see humans and treat all these humans with those same belief systems...the problem is, the middle Eastern population, hold different belief systems, and they are incompatible with the Wests.

It's simple, but as I say, the West's beliefs and views are ones of acceptance and freedom etc, it's these very views that are being taken advantage of.

The answer then is to change the collective Western psyche, unfortunately this doesn't happen overnight, and will take many of the problems that mass immigration brings with it, to alter the population's very views and belief systems that are ingrained into our current society.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I am asking about this video, and yes I am asking you to source your claims.
yourlogicalfallacyis.com...
The Rotherham 1400 wasn't just Muslims, but I will agree there is reports of not reporting for fear of racism.
Also something that is hardly connected to the refugees since it started in 97...

So again, is your arrest comment about this video?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Arabs fire guns in the air during celebrations, and I've seen many vids of them doing so after weddings, etc. They have done this is France also, according to an ATS member in France.

My beef is... the French and Germans are not accustomed to this, and those men should have known it would terrify them and give up the practice out of respect and not wanting to scare anybody. It's not a big sacrifice to make, if it is a sacrifice at all.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

It doesn't matter. The urge to shoot a gun to celebrate something reflects a mental/psychological issue. People from an earlier stage of evolution.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

It doesn't matter. The urge to shoot a gun to celebrate something reflects a mental/psychological issue. People from an earlier stage of evolution.

Could be.

edit on 1/10/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny
Guns are illegal in Germany? Really? What are these guys selling, I wonder.
www.google.com...

Why is it wronger for immigrants (if they are indeed, immigrants) to fire blanks than it is for locals?

January 1, 2014

2012:

2011:

New year's eve in Berlin is always accompanied by lots and lots of fireworks and firecrackers. Last night I heard a lot of fireworks that I thought sounded like guns (I have never fired a gun before, so I can't be sure). I woke up this morning and the street by my house was littered with literally hundreds of spent P.A. Knall 9mm Geco casings. No blood no crime scene, so I assume they were fired into the air for fun.

ask.metafilter.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
They look like rebored starter pistols. I don't really care about whether they were immigrants or which country they came from; the lack of a sufficient police response is the most concerning part of it.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
You should watch the documentaries on Islam in Europe, they're pretty much all armed in their residents.

This may have been the one.

Israeli infiltrates European Muslim community part 1 of 4

All 4 parts are on youtube, and its quite a good intensive look into the situation.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: 8675309jenny
Guns are illegal in Germany? Really? What are these guys selling, I wonder.
www.google.com...

Why is it wronger for immigrants (if they are indeed, immigrants) to fire blanks than it is for locals?

January 1, 2014

2012:

2011:

New year's eve in Berlin is always accompanied by lots and lots of fireworks and firecrackers. Last night I heard a lot of fireworks that I thought sounded like guns (I have never fired a gun before, so I can't be sure). I woke up this morning and the street by my house was littered with literally hundreds of spent P.A. Knall 9mm Geco casings. No blood no crime scene, so I assume they were fired into the air for fun.

ask.metafilter.com...

Obviously guns are not illegal in Germany. They definitely are not illegal in France either.

They are restricted somewhat and may require a permit but France for instance has a lot of guns per capita.

And Germans make some of the best firearms out there.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I once spent NYE in Berlin, Kreuzberg/Neukölln. in the early 90ies.

It was an unbelievable mayhem. Kreuzberg/Neukölln is notorious all year round, but NYE is something different.

We traveled by bicycle, left and right of the streets hordes of youngsters, mainly turkish back then. Their game is to shoot at everyone passing by. They shoot with fireworks, Böller (don't know the english word, something like flash bangs) and gas pistols.

Several times we had fireworks and böller exploding just next to us. We managed to get to a bar.

Normally a quite relaxed alternative Rock bar. They had about 8 bouncers at the door (normal weekdays its one guy at the door). Good pary inside, fully packed place, good music everyone was spirited.

Suddenly somebody dropped two flashbangs in the middle of the bar. Very dangerous situation with such a packed place.

In the whole city there have been about 10 deaths that night.
Most of them by knifes, couple overdoses and one died, because his apartment was set on fire by fireworks.

Edit/addition: for visual proof: youtube Playlist Berlin Kreuzberg NYE: Berlin NYE

edit on 10-1-2016 by svetlana84 because: added video links

Another addition: as the guy in the video says: it's about fun. Really is, it s like a district wide game of paintball.
And everybody knows it. Everyone who wants to be in it goes there, or the adventourous traveler like me.
Everyone else stays out. In Berlin there are 2 days like this.: Mayday (1st May demonstrations) and NYE.

It s sort of traditional. People even travel to Berlin especially for these days to have some anarchy.
edit on 10-1-2016 by svetlana84 because: Added the another addition

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join