It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man shot Paris Police Station living in asylum centre in Germany until December!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I guess the only way citizens will accept a NWO where every citizens will be monitored by a police state is if they cause enough panic for the citizens to scream for stiff security measures.

In the world of globalist citizens are nothing but cattle to be taken to the slaughter when they can not be conttrolled.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
And doesn´t it come in handy, all that incidents in germany, exactly since Paris, that make the rulers able to impose all those stricter police state laws?
Exactly since Paris, not one second before.
Just coincidence? That the last Paris attacks are called europes 9/11 ?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
Nowt to do with the UK, it's an EU Schengen problem...unlucky France and Germany, the UK is okay, and we'll hopefully vote out of the EU this year.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Are you really sure that the UK is ok?

Big Brother is born. And we find out 15 years too late to stop him

Elected MPs were deliberately misled by Brit spy agencies

I am afraid that you are not so fine in the UK, even not without EU...
edit on 10 1 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I wonder what the Picts thought, 2000 years ago when they looked out from the cliffs of Dover, after painting white horses on hills, and saw a fleet of huge Dragon canoes, with majestic bed sheets billowing like clouds, rows of oars men, and men dressed in red and silver finings?
I know the Scot in dresses were'nt to happy to see the new immigrants.
I'm sure the Gaelic Welsh werent to happy to see these "Foreign Legions"
I know Boudica and her 100,000 strong native peasant army tried to fend off the "Immigrants", but was overcome.
How did those foreign immigrants assimilate into native "Isle" Sussex, Wessex, Cornish, Cymru, Scot, life?
Pretty good? They only stayed for 400 years......
And then there was the other Eastern invaders 800 years later.....The Viking, Angles, Saxons, Goths, etc etc.

I dont think the UK for the past 5000 years or so, actually since man walked across the channel 10s of thousands of years ago...has the little "Isles" ever been isolated.
The People of the UK and Europe, are the same people at least, with basically the same culture (except the Romans, they were exceptional)..........
Where am I going with this?....I have no idea.....But I guess we were all immigrants at some stage, and either had to adapt with the surroundings and its human population way and culture, or perish.
Something the Arabs better remember...in a hurry.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I hope we vote out too (if not rigged). However, I wonder what will happen if we do with regards to Calais etc. John Major said last week he believes France would then let them all through and say it is UK problem. If that does happen time to brick up the tunnel!a reply to: grainofsand

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
Lol the UK is better off than mainland Europe because we didn't sign up to Schengen...you really disagree?!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens
I'd agree, if France wanna play immigration games then bring it on...

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This story is all over the german news as well.

Funny thing is, every newsoutlet has different details.

It s believed he had up to 7 personas, with different names and different made up places of origin.
It s believed he was about in every european nation, germany, sweden, france, switzerland,...
He was arrested for several things in several countries, for several crimes from pickpocketing to assault and battery.

It s even believed he was in Cologne on New Years Eve.

Doesn t that sound very suspicious?

If true (and i will not deny that there was an attack in paris), it means none of these european governments have done anything to stop this guy.

Obviously he switched personas and slipped into the next country. Even collecting support as a refugee.
The geov and police did let it happen. No one ever said; we got you last week in sweden as mr x from syria, now you are here as mr y from georgia.

But now, within couple of days after he was shot they suddenly have all these informations?

At the same time we have to swallow law after law to give up our freedoms, as a tradeoff for security.

Right now the situation seems that a normal civilian has no more freedom, no safety or security while the govs do nothing at all, letting everyone who is not a citizen roaming free and even supporting them.

It s about time to kick these criminals out. By criminals i mean the govs. And the criminals like the paris attacker.

The more and more I am convinced the whole situation is planned and created to divide and conquer. By several sides.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gort51

I find it strange how people can look at the past and tsk tsk at the alleged barbarity of humans over the millennia, and say what a bad thing that happened, all those people displaced, enslaved, murdered...

Yet when it happens today, they look back and say "Well you deserve it now, since you were so mean in the past."

which is it. Is history like this something to uphold as noble? Hence we should now lay down and let ourselves be once more invaded?

Or should we take it as an offence, something to stand up against?

I really don't know some times...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join