It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COLOGNE: Google, Facebook and Twitter Yield to German Govt Demand to Censor Anti-Migrant ‘Hate Spe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

a reply to: marg6043

It is nice know that I am not the only one that sees this but it also scares me because that arguably makes it more possible and the possibility scares me.

When have we ever been so politically eager to bring in refugees? What about the sudanese and dozens of other peoples that have been butchered by the village for decades. Never such a PC campaign to bring those suffering into the west.

Here we have Syrians, where the "who's fighting who and for who" has been one of the most confussing conflict that I can remember. Now we are importing that confussion here. How can we pin blame on politicians or TPTB when they can create any sort of sense they deem fit out of this mess?

If this ISNT the lead up to "that event" that is going to usher in a new domestic security apparatus, then I will eat my hat. I have never wanted to eat a hat so bad in my life.

edit on pSun, 10 Jan 2016 15:25:00 -06002016 000Sun, 10 Jan 2016 15:25:00 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

No, the PEGIDA rally took place after the sexual assaults in Cologne.

I' not talking about Pegida, but the initial hate mongers that promoted the refugees to have their own protest. Both protests were marred by illegal activity. Its easy to provoke people with a little hate.

As usual you focus on the refugees, blaming only them.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

When have we ever been so politically eager to bring in refugees?

Two words…

cheap labor. You're right, the people don't want them, its the corporations. They ave been watching the 'migrant worker' parade in the US forever.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Two words…

cheap labor. You're right, the people don't want them, its the corporations. They ave been watching the 'migrant worker' parade in the US forever.

An astute observation; I never looked at it like this.

1 Cheap labour,

when social problems explode create new domestic "peace and order laws"

2 Corporations protected by the State at all costs, being free to produce products with little oversight as to labour laws, product deficiencies, toxic waste by-products,

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
www.bbc.co.uk...

Will BBC do? Now no one could ever accuse them of being right wing!

I have seen you do this on other threads. Although you are from Canada you tell people from Europe that things they are living with on a daily basis arent actually happening but are just propaganda. Really odd and if I may say a bit arrogant to presume you know more about what is happening in a Country than the people actually living there!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That is definitely true about cheap labour. Thats why wages havent gone up in years in the UK because people from poorer economies come to UK and will work for far less than British people therefore keeping wages down. And the big corporarions rub their hands in glee because the fat cats at the top are getting richer. This then means a lot of British people cant get on property ladder so have to rent propertirs at extortionate rates from the already fat cats. Then the fat cats buy more properties therefore buying up all the traditional first time buyers houses therefore putting house prices up. Win win for the fat cats and the poor just get poorer.

The only thing with the migrants they are now saying many are illiterate and have no skills so arent a great deal of benefit to the fat cats. Maybe it suits to turn everyone against them so they can send the ones who arent useful back!

I am beginning to believe anything is possible because there is certainly some very powerful people pulling the strings on all this madness. Maybe Saudi Arabia afterall they did offer to build 200 mosques!a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
The thing that raised my hackles to it was the truck that all those refugees were found dead in?

They were being transported secretly to somewhere, and they all suffocated. For a while the label on the truck was blurred…

search result

This is how they had to be packed in the truck:

Like Sardines

That reminds me of how they transport illegal aliens in the states, hiding them in trucks.

Then theres the pirate trade of refugees, sending them from places in Africa across the mediterranean to link up with other smugglers to take them further, just like they do with whats called 'coyotes' along the US Mexico border.

Here in the states immigrant labor is an industry. Its all very hush hush in the media.

With refugees flooding in the competition for jobs is going to reduce wages there amongst the Euro residents. Who does that benefit but the companies?
edit on 10-1-2016 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody is paying some big money to further this agenda.

I wonder who's getting rich from these international scams?

Massive government failures.

Agreed. In my opinion it's the politicians and business moguls who don't care about anything but getting rich. That's why so many people are suffering today; while their communicates are falling apart, the environment is getting destroyed, the economy is wrecked and the job market is rat race, and so forth.

If we want to change the world for the better then we need to take better care of ourselves, help out within our communities, and select better leaders.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
When have we ever been so politically eager to bring in refugees? What about the sudanese and dozens of other peoples that have been butchered by the village for decades. Never such a PC campaign to bring those suffering into the west.

That's another difference between what is happening and the "publicity" about it. Portugal received some 25 refugees last month, they were from Eritrea, Syria and Iraq. Most of the media (specially the non-European media) speaks only about Syria.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Shoving your hand down a woman's pants against her will IS ILLEGAL! and more importantly, FILTHY DISGUSTING IMMORAL behavior!

Who's arguing that? Complain to the Euro they let em in. Sorry, some of them come from cultures that aren't gender equal.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

going to follow tommorow

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

The German media and police were already caught covering up the NYE events. They've admitted as much. Now, even as those gags are being loosened, social media is being tightened-up even more.

I can understand the government's desire not to inflame the passion of the right-wing Nazi-related factions. But what they are doing is nearly as bad, in the long run, as the hateful actions of their far-right.

-dex

Hateful actions? Do explain.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Viking9019

In Germany the right-wing is made up of neo-nazis. Nazism at its core is xenophobic and racist.

My point is the German government is essentially using Nazi tactics to suppress Nazism.

-dex

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I' not talking about Pegida, but the initial hate mongers that promoted the refugees to have their own protest. Both protests were marred by illegal activity. Its easy to provoke people with a little hate.

So are you actually calling a bunch of refugees finger&fist raping women in public "their own protest" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You're seriously so sick that when CONCERNED GERMANS protest against immigration, you honestly feel that it's then appropriate for the immigrants to finger&fist rape German women en masse....

Thank you intrprtr, this now tells me EVERYTHING I EVER NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU!

edit on 11-1-2016 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

originally posted by: intrptr

So are you actually calling a bunch of refugees finger&fist raping women in public "their own protest" ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Don't give them any ideas, they are already pulling the Cultural Marxist card and trying to blame it on a " gender imbalance of evil evil males "
edit on 11-1-2016 by Noobarino because: (no reason given)

(post by 8675309jenny removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by 8675309jenny removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 12-1-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
If one must stifle free speech in order to institute multiculturalism I am immediately led to question it's value. At what point did compromising basic freedoms become necessary for the continued growth of country or continent? The argument of the "greater good" is always tossed about at this point in sheer desperation. When logic fails authoritarianism always raises it's ugly head. Shut the people up, demand the media follow a set narrative - I thought Europe despised Fascism?

Now the true intent of the EU is coming to light.
The question then is what lengths will the European people go to assert their will?
Conversely, how violent will the governments react to suppress it?

What a beautiful post. Worth framing IMHO.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join