It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The War On Your Mind (Aliens, Archons & Telepathy)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
I find your writing style very...special... not to say confusing...
And you are also wrong.

The relationship between religion and schizophrenia is of particular interest to psychologists because of the similarities between religious experiences and psychotic episodes; religious experiences often involve auditory and/or visual hallucinations, and those with schizophrenia commonly report similar hallucinations, along with a variety of delusions and faulty beliefs.[4] A common report from those with schizophrenia is some type of a religious delusion - that is, they believe they are divine beings, God is talking to them, they are possessed by demons, etc.[5][6][7] In a study of patients with schizophrenia that had been previously admitted to a hospital, 24% had religious delusions.[8] This has led some researchers to question whether schizophrenia leads an individual to become more religious, or if intense religiosity leads to schizophrenia
Just google religion and schizophrenia. And I like my mind free from audio or visual hallucinations, so I won't take that advice. There is no God.

a reply to: Asktheanimals
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one"
commodity communism on a global scale, democracy for the continents and anarchy for the townships, is my personal dream politics.
The nobody is special was aiming at all the chosen ones, you know those who think only they got the connection, or are under surveillance. I believe what ever "it" is, it is affecting all of us. If we notice and are aware, or not.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Have you ever pondered, that so-called "cosmic forces" would
have no reason to play mind games with "ants".

If you think that there is something messing with human minds,
that something would need to be part of the ecosystem that
humans live within, and not so far away from their lets call
it "spiritual kardashev scale".

But if humans unwittingly created something, rather like in
the movie "Forbidden Planet", then that something would
definitely interact with it's creators (humans).

In short, the stronger the power of religion, which is the
power of "evil" and separation, the more fighting and dying
over "souls" and "heavens".. the stronger the children of
the human race become.. which you might call archons
if you like.

It definitely all began with the beginning of the destruction
of nature, around the time of the agricultural revolution and
paternal monotheism.. when purity of heart, mind, and the
co-existence with the "dark plasmas" became corrupted
and filled with insanity, hate and destruction.

In my observation.

Kev

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I was being a bit snarky, this being the gray area and you venturing out on a limb...
My apologies, it was meant in fun.
I agree there are other entities operating within the real of human existence.
All religions and many aboriginal beliefs include some type of "alien" beings though not necessarily non-terrestrial.
I personally believe it true but have no evidence or even experiences to affirm that.
People will say there is no scientific basis for this.
But science has not yet discovered everything about reality either.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I have had a look at your idea about non physical dimensional entity's originiting in the physical realm and that souls are not soul's but rather parasitic entity's such as energy vortex leech's to elaborate on your point but you are correct to a degree you are also very wrong.

I have extensive experience myself though probably not of your type of research and theoretical based hypothesising but rather actual experience as a victim of demonic attack, I have suffered at the hand's of these entity's and while truly some do not have any real intelligence and can not hold a two way conversation with you even if you can hear them and get them to communicate showing no real depth of intelligence there is this observation based on Channelling but here I take a view like yourself from an external perspective as though I have had vision's I have never actively channelled.

When a channeller makes contact and tries to channel information it seem's that it become's or can become garbled as this transfer of information seemingly can only be formed in the recipient's mind if there mind has the correct symbolic language in order for the raw non linguistic information to be translated and this channelled non verbal information can become badly garbled and seriously distorted into something that probably does not resemble the intended information the source has tried to impart such as in the case of Subbaraya Shastri whom channelled the infamous Vimanika Shastra.

Now as you may know the Vimanik Shastra was a book also called Aeronautic's of Ancient india and in the west Atlantis though the Atlantis bit was probably a liberty taken by the publisher whom probably assumed Attala (the white island at the centre/navel of the world) the ancient enemy of the Rama empire was the similar sounding Atlantis when in fact some now believe it may have alluded to antarctica or a lost southern land perhaps Zealandia. en.wikipedia.org...

So this may be the reason why this highly complex and seeming concise description of ancient flying vehicles is in actuality a book full of almost gibberish nonsense though it purports to be channelled from one whom lived in a lost age and so it is full of unlikely information such as boiling animal parts with alloys etc to make substances and descriptions of Ego as an energy source for flight and so it is the if the channelled information was corrupted if that is the correct word due to the fact that Subbaraya was not a scientist but rather a Yogi and his spiritual contact could not make use of the correct symbology so the nearest thing in Subbaraya's life experience was all that it/he or even Subbaraya could use to try to represent the information which it was trying and failing to impart through this Yogi to the world at the start of the eary 20th century in india leaving this book as nothing but a curio that failed to sell but nevertheless became a cult reference due to it's subject matter but leaving even firm believers in a lost age of technology scratching there head's or even giving up and turning away in disbelief at what appears to be nonsensical but sometime's highly complex and even strict imagining's of an otherwise religious hindu man.

Then there is the subject matter of medium's whom solve murder case's, often becoming suspects themselves due to there intimite knowledge of the crime's.

I myself have been excorporeal but the less said*** about that the better except that I was ME not a parasite or energy leech though I do agree they exist and there may be a whole eco system waiting to consume our soul energy when we pass over making the death experience something of a gauntlet unless we have been able to reclaim our ecological superiorty there and suppressed these predatory entity's, perhaps even making them into the prey.

*** had to fight my way back into my body a few time's, was taken half way around the world by something else and suffered something pretty traumatic as I experienced another human being's suffering after being sent against my will by this other entity I could not resist or see into the crown of her head but her trauma strengthened me and I snapped almost instantly back to my body like I was still connected to it, my brother as a child also had some experiences and my mother recall's him saying to her that life is just a piece of string?. But I digress and must point out that there are sentient being's whom are or were soul's and some are totally malign while others are more benign or neutral/impartial and there seem's to be often conflict though there is a hirarchy of sort's and perhaps even rule's or law's which the malign seem to ignore.

edit on 10-1-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Calling Aliens, Gods, Angels, Archons or Demons to Diablos and Jinn would be a matter of perception really, and would or could have very little, or to the reality of such identification. Sure the names or title would have a meaning behind it, to identify with such unexplained things.

Like Lucifer for example...Lucifer mean "Light Bearer", and the story that often associated or renowned is Lucifer fall from Heaven due to God casting him from the sky. Now what usually falls from Heaven, and bears light when it does? Or why does God send Lucifer or Satan to punish man for a simple little sin, like consensual Sex or believing a God that has an image, to non ?

Or how Angels in Judaism are fiery, or titled burning ones , like the Seraphim, while the demons in Islam, are smokey, scorching beings? Why is Lucifer, the King of Demons capable of such light, while Angels in Islam are described as beings of light?

edit on 10-1-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hello, i love to read about archons, do you think it is possible, that in ancient times, (king pacal for an odd example) could have become an archon, in the afterlife, almost like buddha? i know its a weird question, but hey, its the grey area.

These things would have happened, because then they can remain as ancestral guides to your regular joe the mortal?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
And, this is how you turn people insane.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Humans are part of the lifecycle of other
species: but there is nothing parasitic,
good nor evil about it.

80% of what humans are, is a homicidal
primate species with a toxic imagination.

The other 20% is misunderstood.

Kev

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: LABTECH767

Humans are part of the lifecycle of other
species: but there is nothing parasitic,
good nor evil about it.

Kev

Couldn't agree more.

How we sustain them is the mind # I reckon.

I was watching a movie I never heard from a director I never heard of yesterday. It was an allegorical tale depicting pride and hubris and what that monster looks like in a fairytale devastating family. It was full of storytellers protecting the people in there sleep and the incubus.

It was how they depicted the incubus that actually had me thinking about your parasitic entities. Allegorically, they would be the physically manifestation of the voices in your head as it were.

We see them in conjunction with language to identify "character flaw" and look back at behaviors as if it wasn't us.
edit on 10-1-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It's true that what we create 'feeds on us'.
But since we make 'them', it's not
'parasitic' - it's self-induced.

If a man builds a blender and sticks his
hand in it...it's hypocritical to call the
blender 'evil' but it's what humans
are prone to do.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Viruses.

Aberrant strands of DNA/RNA that feed off the host that create it. Sounds a lot like a demon to me. I had fun with this idea a couple months back: Are Viruses Demons?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I think alien telepathy is ran by an ai computer on a UFO. I believe they are much smarter than humans and not only elite but also very inconspicuous.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I see viruses as evidence of a malevolent creation influence. They have no reason to exist, they aren't even technically living organisms.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Have you ever pondered, that so-called "cosmic forces" would
have no reason to play mind games with "ants".

If you think that there is something messing with human minds,
that something would need to be part of the ecosystem that
humans live within, and not so far away from their lets call
it "spiritual kardashev scale".

But if humans unwittingly created something, rather like in
the movie "Forbidden Planet", then that something would
definitely interact with it's creators (humans).

In short, the stronger the power of religion, which is the
power of "evil" and separation, the more fighting and dying
over "souls" and "heavens".. the stronger the children of
the human race become.. which you might call archons
if you like.

It definitely all began with the beginning of the destruction
of nature, around the time of the agricultural revolution and
paternal monotheism.. when purity of heart, mind, and the
co-existence with the "dark plasmas" became corrupted
and filled with insanity, hate and destruction.

In my observation.

Kev

Wow! I never thought of it that way, but it makes sense. Thanks for sharing your observations!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

I love viruses, thats why people say "bless you" when you sneeze, its a beautiful dance of change.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Hello, i love to read about archons, do you think it is possible, that in ancient times, (king pacal for an odd example) could have become an archon, in the afterlife, almost like buddha? i know its a weird question, but hey, its the grey area.

I've asked the same question, when I was automatic writing and apparently it is a circle, archons become humans and humans become archons, we all die.

These things would have happened, because then they can remain as ancestral guides to your regular joe the mortal?

Veneration of the dead is found in many cultures. wiki
In China for example

During a shi ceremony, the ancestral spirit supposedly would enter the personator, who would eat and drink sacrificial offerings and convey spiritual messages.
it reminds one a bit of the Samhain fest.
And it is way to dominant to not have some meaning behind it, even if it just is cultural.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
ET is corporal. Spirit and Entity can be loosely thought of as demonic or angelic.

Higher Frequency, Higher Dimensional ET that is still corporal to us, I call Angel-ETs. But they're still corporal.

They're people, advanced More Full Consciousness and advanced ones remember who they are, know why they're incarnate, what they're supposed to be accomplishing. Many of them are HERO's!

edit on 15-1-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Thanks you for having the temerity to bring this subject up again after your other thread was closed - whats really disturbing is that your thread was closed BUT Murgatroids was 404'd

While I don't exactly know what happened with cattle mutilation (most likely a bug),

In some other writings it is shown that the mutilations are a clever front for Scientists/Military to keep up the UFO phenomena alive so they get to play with living things; while everyone else argues whether its real or not.

It is more likely even, that Archons have the power for manifestation and interaction on a physical level. But Aliens wouldn't leave a trace and wouldn't need to, because in my opinion, they are monitoring us, since ancient times

Why do you think that all aliens would act the same? What assumptions have you made?

[quote

just keep in my mind that all I do is remote (or automatic) writing and that is, myself trying to channel whoever is available. No one is free from the own perception

And what if you're channeling the Archons agenda? Dont take offence, I'll explain why - if this planet is quarantined ie souls can never escape, they keep getting recycled back to earth, then you would agree that the Archon in charge of this planet has kept this illusion going for quite awhile - how do you distinguish an original ( Peeple ) thought from an Archon Illusion?

We peel away the onion skin and expose more and more - the frightening part is that the same 3 major religions are always at odds with each other looking for ways to dominate the planet

They keep needing more and more sacrifices to feed the Demiurge/archon - war, misery, hunger.

www.whale.to...

Quotes
Gnostic texts clearly state that Jehovahis the “Lord Archon,” a reptilian type of alien predator who dominates the hive-mentality of the embryonic or Grey aliens. Jehovah, whom the Gnostics called Yaldabaoth, is truly an extraterrestrial being whose realm is the planetary system independent of the earth, sun and moon. He is not an “advanced being” (i.e., more evolved than humans) but a demented alien with certain superhuman or deific powers. Gnostics taught that Jehovah infects humanity with the belief that he is their creator god, but in fact he cannot create anything. The NHC is very clear that Jehovah-Yaldabaoth is the commander of the Archon species.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Did you guys know your mind functions differently by what your thoughts are about......searching the truths of God shifts your mind in a physical sense to health and happiness.....where as not meditating on the truth sends your mind and brain.....they are connected.....into chaos.

The truth, but what if the truth is not what is written in books for popular consumption?
What if the answer lies in hints within the the old testament? Cleverly sanitized from a destructive jehovah to the Lord/Adonai. Clever enough to create a new religion (Pauline Christianity) that keeps man in fear of heaven and hell?
Clever enough to fool you into toiling for 70/80 years feeding this Archon for some future reward in heaven singing hosannas

And if you shift your mind beyond you may even come to suspect that Jehovah is a reptile

(www.crystalinks.com...)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

It is all just mind games. Like the polstergeist phenomen is apparently always connected to one person, not the place.
So i would argue the same goes for every supernatural experience.
Archons is just a symbol to describe the shadows. That doesn't mean i really believe there are demonic, or angelic entities, could be a blurry place of pure consciousness without personalities. Because almost always the experience reflects the experiencer. How is that possible if it were them having power over us?
It is more likely a connection to a shared subconscience mixed with and therefor always tainted by what i have read, seen, heard and want to believe.
It is not god who created us in his image, we created him in our image.

What got me thinking in the first place were my personal experience and those of others i read here on ATS. But i still haven't come to a definite conclusion, it just seems certain that

1. wifi, mobile phones, etc really messes with our brain waves
  2. humans have the technology to read the mind and are experimenting with low profile citizens
  3. people we nowadays neglect as schizophrenic would have been prophets, ghost seer, or mediums a few centuries ago

The alien part is also not new one example is the vril society from the 1930's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join