It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police stop rapper Blac Youngsta outside of Atlanta bank, take $100,000 from him

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: eXia7
He will probably lose all his money trying to sue them. The government has written it into law to report people making large cash deposits and withdraws. Its all a part of the effort to stop drugs n terrorism. Right.....

Remember what happened to Wachovia bank when it was discovered they were laundering drug money?
They paid a fine that was less than the amount they made doing the laundering.
No one from the bank was charged with any crime.
If you or I were to go to the bank and take out 10G and police found a couple old cell phones we'd be charged with terrorism and sent up for 20 years.

Question: How do these lame ass rappers accumulate that kind of money?

Same as country groups,pop artists,edm artists, and metal bands get their money. People buy their CDs,downloads and tickets.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: infolurker

You can't take 200k out of a bank and not be flagged by the bank and police.

Have the banks lobbied their puppet politicians to do away with these laws? They lobby for everything else and write a huge chunk of banking policies at the government level. The banks are just as culpable and would not be surprised if they were behind the legislation.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Tompdx3
i'm sorry, but what a load of bs! He should sue the bank and the over the top employee who was totally out of line. You are wrong on your rules!! It's not like that in this country yet.a reply to: Bluntone22

The banks are required by federal law to report any suspicious activity to the federal goverment.
This much cash would be considered suspicious and would be reported.
The bank manager would report this to their supervisor and it moves up the food chain to the Feds.

The police have nothing to do with this however. How they became involved is another matter. The only way this man can have a lawsuit against the bank is if the bank called the police directly.
This story likely has a few missing details by both the "gangsta" and the police.

It is suspicious when he just took it out of the bank?
The federal policies were probably written by the banks by their puppet lobbyists.

I see a Brinks Armored Truck with tons of cash driving down the street.
The police should pull it over and confiscate it because you know it has drug residue on it.
There should be no special circumstances, the law is the law.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here is how i'd handle it.

Mr Blac Youngster To Me the teller:
I'd like to withdraw $200,000.

Me the Teller,looking over his info and I.D:
sorry mr Blac Youngster,
we are not allowed or prepared to hand
over such large amount on such short notice.

Mr Blac Youngster:
Ok so what should I do

Me the Teller:
may I suggest the following??
Give him the necessary info.
THE END

Cops on the scene:
Guns holstered.

Sir you were just reported by the bank of
making a suspicious withdrawal, may I see
some I.D please.

Blac Youngster
What is the all about officer??

Cops at the scene:
You made a large withdrawal and was flagged by the Bank.

Blac Youngster
But but this is my money.

Cops at the scene:
I understand sir but banks usually do not work like that.
We have to take you down to the station, and you may contact
your attorney from there and sort this thing out.

Blac Youngster.
Awww man!!
Ok .

Blac Youngster then later get to make a hot new music vid
making even more $$$$$ while putting that bank on full blast.

edit on 11-1-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

yes except the only problem with that is it is not illegal to withdraw that amount and the police have no authority to actually take him down to the station or arrest him. Can they question him on site? Sure why not. But no crime was committed, and therefore no visit to the station would be justified at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Point taken.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It was a lie, a publicity stunt The amount in his hand was 70k and it came from his managers account. It was a staged stunt after he was held for a mistaken identity with a check fraud case. This was all BS.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
It was a lie, a publicity stunt The amount in his hand was 70k and it came from his managers account. It was a staged stunt after he was held for a mistaken identity with a check fraud case. This was all BS.

Ferfuksakes really??? if this is true then I hope the Bank and the Atlanta P.D sue the pants off his laying ass and his label..if what you say is true that is.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Jesus , Mary, and Joseph! What a loser! I vote he receive a public flogging, and be forced to parade around the front of the bank and police station for a few days in stocks while having old produce pelted in his face!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

So far the only source for this is the article I linked from Blacknews.com. Every other repeat of this is using that source. I think I found about 6 blogs repeating the story. I can't see what motivation they would have to make it up but I guess we will see.

edit on 01pm2016-01-12T12:57:57-06:0012571America/Chicago57131 by machineintelligence because: errata

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: infolurker

You can't take 200k out of a bank and not be flagged by the bank and police.

Why not?

The fact that you cannot take your hard earned cash out of the bank without being flagged and flogged is why America isn't great...

Hope things change and it becomes great again. Someday...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

So far the only source for this is the article I linked from Blacknews.com. Every other repeat of this is using that source. I think I found about 6 blogs repeating the story. I can't see what motivation they would have to make it up but I guess we will see.

He went from being an obscure nobody to being talked about for a few days, made some revenue off youtube hits and setup some promo for whatever project he has coming out next.

That's kinda how the industry works these days.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

The only reason anyone would take about that much money is to do something illegal or to make it so the money isn't traced to their name. The banks and police monitor this activity for a reason. What is he gonna go to the car dealership and buy it with cash?

lots of reasons why the USA isn't great anymore and getting 200k in cash isn't one of the reasons

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
He had no account there it was for publicity. Another loser trying to lie his way through.

posted on Jan, 16 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

haha even more interesting story honestly

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join