It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Defection: 20% For TRUMP: New Survey Says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: MrPlow

That's a very dangerous tactic to do lest it backfire and you end up actually electing Trump as the President...

I concur that move would be enormously stoopid.

Unless Trump makes a seriously huge pivot to the center on ALL of the issues and the American public believes him - Trumps chances of winning a national election are slim to none.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I forgot where I heard that but if it is indeed true I think it'll be a over before it's over...especially if Trump us the the Republican candidate

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow
A lot of Democrats I know plan on switching and voting for Trump in the primaries so that they can push him into the party nomination because they know how virtually unelectable he is.
Democrats only have two candidates to choose from and I think most are fine with either - however, Republicans have a handful to choose from and they're all insane.
So, it doesn't matter if Democrats don't vote D in the primaries.

I would vote for Bernie instead. He needs all the help he can get to beat Hillary.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
If you truly think Donald Trump is the right candidate for you, it says a lot more about you than it does about him.

And it makes me weep when I think what America might become under President Trump.

I assume you have been weeping uncontrollably over the last decade.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join