It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Vice President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: amazing
If she gets the nomination, I think she'll wait to see who her Republican adversary picks first.

Generally, I thought VPs were announced prior to conventions and the Republicans are going in July this cycle with the Dems going later on, so she will have plenty of time to wait on her announcement. They generally like to make the big, official announcement at the convention although it may be known earlier.

I'm just saying that for most candidates, you want a VP that counters your opponents. By letting someone else commit earlier she can make a better choice.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
My prediction: Julian Castro

Ready for Julián?
Practicing Spanish, taking advice from Bill Clinton, Castro builds his case to be Hillary's running mate.
www.politico.com...

Castro offered to endorse Clinton the third time he was ever in the same room as her, when they ran into each other at the National Council of La Raza convention in Kansas City in July. She wanted to wait, but when her campaign was trying to accelerate the end of Vice President Joe Biden’s 2016 flirtation, they quickly came calling. Standing in the back of the ballroom of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute gala at the beginning of October, they sealed it.

Their event together in San Antonio, when Clinton said she’d “look really hard” at Castro, was the only time she’s said anything about any potential vice presidential pick. These days, all a campaign official would say is, “Hillary Clinton greatly appreciates the endorsement and support he’s shown for her campaign.”

He's working it. Hillary is going to need the hispanic voters big time this go round. What better way to seal their vote than Castro as VP.

edit on 22-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp
a reply to: Ceeker63

If she were smart she'd pick Oprah.

Seriously.

Oh really?

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Keith Ellison. I have mentioned this before in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Keith Ellison. I have mentioned this before in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

She may pick Ellison. But, Hillary is all about votes and tapping minority groups to do so. She just visited southeast Texas (Beaumont), where she was greeted by about six "fans" before she went to a fundraiser by muslim Pakistanis.

I think Hillary thinks the black vote is already in her pocket. Blacks almost always vote Democrat (except the really really smart ones that know better). She doesn't really need to court them.

But, Hispanics are waking up faster. Believe it or not, even with the talk about a wall, lots of Hispanic voters LIKE The Donald. They are going to be a huge voting block and Hillary NEEDS them.

I still think she will choose Castro. Can't wait to see if I'm right.

Edited to add, however, that I truly do not believe Hillary will make it that far. She is going to be removed from the race. She has already broken enough protocols on handling sensitive government information, that she CANNOT ever be given high security clearance. That puts her out of the running for POTUS.
edit on 23-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
She will choose someone from Florida or the Midwest near Ohio, two vital swing states she needs to win

Oprah, Warren or any other woman or someone more liberal than her she will not choose, I don't think. In the general election the candidate from the left, usually in an attempt to balance a ticket, chooses someone who is less liberal than they are.

Or they choose someone from a state or region that needs to be carried.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think she will pick Caitlyn Jenner.

This way America could kill two birds with one stone, have a first woman president and first transgender vice president. It doesn't matter if neither are suitable for the job, the main thing is to share things around so everyone gets a chance and no one feels hurt, excluded or slighted in any way.
edit on 23/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/1/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This might make a few heads explode.

If HRC is the nominee, she'd be better off with BS, if he doesn't go independent, than with EW. But those are just random ramblings, as I've decided not to care. It doesn't matter.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
This might make a few heads explode.

If HRC is the nominee, she'd be better off with BS, if he doesn't go independent, than with EW. But those are just random ramblings, as I've decided not to care. It doesn't matter.

Good lord, can you imagine. Maybe the only woman worse than Hillary as a VP pick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join