It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's Vice President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It will be Elizabeth Warren.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It will be Elizabeth Warren.

She would be Bernie's veep though [shudders].

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

I believe some of those Democrats may break rank and vote Republican

They would become republicans instantaneously - out of spite?

Would you throw out everything you believe just like that - because someone got you a latte instead of a capuccino?

She could bring in Justin Bieber - I ain't voting for no Ted Cruz. Not even Jeb

But hey - I'm not everybody :-)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: queenofswords
My prediction: Julian Castro

That's my prediction as well. I don't know a lot about him, but what I do know, I like. I've heard many (media) suggest he may be her choice.

Julian Castro in VP Training Camp

He is a rising star among Democrat progressives and like Obama did in 2004, he wowed them with his articulate DNC speech in 2012.

He is being groomed for sure.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
All the news right now is about Hillary running for the POTUS. Right now most the Democrats are enamored by the thought of Hillary being President. But what will happen to her campaign when she announces who her Vice President will be. I see two possibilities. 1.) Everyone will be excited and approve the choice. 2.) Democrats will be scornful and disapprove of her choice. I believe some of those Democrats may break rank and vote Republican, because they do not care for her choice of Vice President. So far the campaign has been quiet about the VP choice. But I suspect it all to break loose when that announcement comes.

Frosty the Hags vice president or cell mate?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I agree with Julian Castro, who someone wrote a post about before. Since he's hispanic, has no scandals and has been in DC in the Obama administration, plus he can appeal to poor people as well as hispanic voters as he oversees federal housing programs.

Oh...he has baggage, believe me. It won't matter to the progressive movement, however. Look at Hillary. Her baggage is enough to bring an elephant to its knees, yet they will support her to the bitter end. What that end is, is not entirely clear yet.

I wrote a thread on him back in the summer of 2014:www.abovetopsecret.com... "These Things Don't Happen Overnight!"
edit on 9-1-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well, since they may have Cubin cigars at the White House......(dare I say It)

Just take a guess.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

Her VP will be Julian Castro of Texas to sure up the Hispanic vote. Book it.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Legally, could she choose Bill?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

If I am not mistaken, yes. But one of them would have to change their legal residence to another state.

"The electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for two persons, of whom one at least shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves."

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Many Democrats are completely fed up with the petty nit-picking and jealousies that have become the Democrat Party.

Not to mention the unproportional massive social/economic/political failures.

They've just about Had it.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
My prediction: Julian Castro

That's my prediction as well. I don't know a lot about him, but what I do know, I like. I've heard many (media) suggest he may be her choice.

Julian Castro in VP Training Camp

I like it.

The superficial opinion:

I like that he's young, which puts him in a better place to become next president.

He's cute - - will help get women's vote - - and maybe even gay men.

He's Latino - - self explanatory.

--------------------------------------------------

Now I've gotta go read about his politics

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hillary is smart and her choice will have to do with the practical idea of getting elected.

Therefore she will choose a moderate democrat who will help her with a particular swing state: Ohio, Florida, or Virginia. These are the swing states that always determine a close election.

Hillary doesn’t need to pick a Latino (unless Rubio is nominated rather than Trump) because they already hate Trump and won’t vote for him under any circumstances.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
She will try to talk Bernie in to it.

Hard to say if he will go along with it though.

I would be really disappointed with Bernie if he did that.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

edit on 1/9/2016 by Kali74 because: nvm

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: introvert
She will try to talk Bernie in to it.

Hard to say if he will go along with it though.

I would be really disappointed with Bernie if he did that.

I sure don't want Bernie as VP.

I'm old and I don't want 2 old people running this country. Someone needs to relate to the younger generation.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Many Democrats are completely fed up with the petty nit-picking and jealousies that have become the Democrat Party.

Not to mention the unproportional massive social/economic/political failures.

They've just about Had it.

Which extreme Right Wing site did you read that on?

We all know

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueracerBill cannot be her VP. However, being her husband I am sure his suggestions would be taken into consideration. I just cannot come to grips to have the Clintons back in the White House again. I am sure the White House staff, Secret Service, and the military are cringing.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

That's a good question. That case has never been tested. He cannot be elected to the presidency, but could he be VP and become president if Hillary dies? The 12th amendment says:

But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

He's constitutionally ineligible to the office of president (since he's already served two terms). So it makes sense that he wouldn't be eligible to be VP...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

He's constitutionally ineligible to the office of president (since he's already served two terms). So it makes sense that he wouldn't be eligible to be VP...

Thanks. I've wondered this myself.

Your logic is spot on.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join