It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to protect from energy vampires?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Anyway. I think that meditation can take on all sorts of forms, be used for a number of reasons. I personally think that meditation, diet, proper living habits, and honest and realistic evaluation of one's principles, a strong sense of self awareness, a good grasp on human emotion and behavioral tendencies, apologies for the run on sentence, all play a big factor in ones 'perceived reality'. First and foremost one should be in tune with themselves. This being a journey one will be on their whole existence. Every day we grow as an individual. The better we know ourselves; the more honest we are and accepting of our own thoughts, feelings and emotions, in all aspects, the easier it is for us to relate with and empathize with others. When we understand that fundamentally we all have the same needs we can better understand and anticipate the actions of others. We then either guard ourselves or open up, depending on the situation and individual(s) involved. This being a classroom environment you are speaking of, I might suggest you observe your fellow students, try identifying their behavioral tendencies. You may want to go out of your way to observe them, i.e. hang around an area some of them congregate. Just watch, listen....Shrugs.

I hope I haven't confused the matter, added more than was needed. I also hope I have assisted you in some way luciferslight.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

I agree, and I think I know who it was. Apparently it was the guy next to me.. At first I thought it was somebody in the room or the whole group conspiracing against me. But at the end of the orientation, the guy next to me mimiced the way I was sitting and my body movements, as if he was me! Thank you!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: operayt

Opposing that logic, personally I do eat junk food and sometimes healthy, though as skinny/average as I am, I do not think the food is the energy I am referring to. Away from school, I feel full of it regardless of the junk I eat.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wresner83

Well I used to wear a 14k gold bracelt since I was a kid. I bought a stainless steel inverted cross with an iron chain, the chain rusted from sweat. I remember wearing it and I had a weird effect. I guess I'll put it on again and see if it does anything. Thank you

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

You are welcome. Something you may consider is checking your Ph. I know I will tarnish plated or alloy metals. I have a strong acidity level, 5-6 on average. That can be affected by food and beverage.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer the video is by a witch, but the meditation is just using energy from Earth and is not worshiping the Earth. There are Lot's of everyday activities that could be considered witchcraft, like putting flowers around to brighten the energy of living space... again it's not worshiping the floweres, just using them to feel better in one's surroundings.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I think that people find balance and subjectivity in all sorts of forms. Wether it is tangible, a certain way of doing thing's. I am a firm believer in balance through nature. I am happy and content, even humbled, to just be on a walk, look out on the world.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Here's a good one 'book' for ya.

www.amazon.com...=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

edit on 1/12/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You'd be surprised that you have the power within self to will to raise your frequency beyond it, in other words you can shut that door. I also will add that some do this with faith, denouncing and repelling evil with the power of that conviction along with belief in shaman deliverance from entities. It's basically the same thing though some of it can even be scalar today, and be invasive technology, some can be intentionally or unintentional tapping of you by those around you or elites in the area, and some is spiritual.

Its faith, belief, convictions that help, and if you believe that Christ will repell negative attacks, that is going to work for some. For some they're going to add to this, somethings that they can do.

And that is raising your frequency. I had a thread called a pocketful of joy, its about letting the sun in, or reaching in and focusing on positive, on birdsong, happy thoughts, your spiritual connection, thinking of Source/Greater Soul,
Family and wanting to help others, focusing on turning up the dial of love. Closing your eyes in a brief or prolongued meditation and saying, SOS, wish to wake up, need to know what I can do.

Answers should come. If you listen to birdsong, let cleansing water flow out negative thoughts, and image positive, and also kindness towards others, you rise above this.

Take 3 negative things out of your life, and put in 3 more positive things. Just math. Shifts in energy occur just by doing that.

So that something negative can't reach you.

If you have hands that warm up, when you lay them upon yourself or others, you have a healing energy. So lay them on your aura, and see your aura mending, repairing any torn places, taking out any hooks, lines in, and repairing. See your aura healthy.

Meditate and even simple chakra excercises to increase Chi, especially your 3rd Chakra. And shield.

You rise above it. You refill any losses of energy from within.

And its belief in Good. Always keep that, whether its Christian, Shaman or natural, keep strong belief.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I've read the book several times and I think it was well-written. I cannot remember the title of the book, but there was a well-written book that was directed towards extroverts and how to deal with introverted individuals. I'l' have to see if I can find it in my library. It is a very good book for anyone to read.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Does anybody know how to protect oneself from energy vampires?

If I am not mistaken, they go by the name, 'Vampyres' but, in the end, only those who can be bent into believing in them, can become victims.

Anyone can be a vampyre if capable of identifying and targeting people who actually believe in them

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wow this is nutty... Jesus Christ??? I thought this was supposed to be a place of enlightenment and information not sheepery

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Nice, i've yet to finish this one, The other i'd forgotten to mention is called 'The Introvert Advantage'. Another great book. The modern world was built with extroverts in mind i think, much like right handed individuals. I've not heard of the book you mention, it sounds promising though.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: redoubt

If I am not mistaken, they go by the name, 'Vampyres' but, in the end, only those who can be bent into believing in them, can become victims.

Anyone can be a vampyre if capable of identifying and targeting people who actually believe in them

snip**

That's the Key right there, targeting people who 'believe' as they are vulnerable to fear. If people chose simply not to believe in the crap and fear the crap, the crap would no longer matter.
edit on 1/12/2016 by awareness10 because: an extrovert made me do it.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

What Unity says is true, such techniques can work against lesser consciousness/energetic attacks.

Yet, not always. One needs to draw caution even if you raise the vibes and expand into heart. Allow me to give an example.

The church.

Most Christians are warm and fuzzy characters, using belief in the light and their God to fend off evildoers.
And it does work for some, I've seen and heard of amazing 1st hand accounts, of Christian faith doing amazing things.

But it comes back to one thing, Yourself. The one projecting such energy from their own being, this is why belief is powerful when formed and wielded.

The real weapons of self are the words, which became the (s)words. Words were used to repent, denounce, and rid of evil. It does work. Our natural power is internal, we need not external power..

Back to why being cautious and vigilant is key, even In the light/higher side of consciousness.

The Christians as I said use their light, will, and Lord to protect. Yet they are ignorant to their indoctrination. Taking it at face value.

The Pope, kings, Queens, bishops , and everyone else involved in role play; use, leech, manipulate, deceive the followers of said faith.

This is where one needs to be cautious and vigilant. Don't allow blind faith alone protect you, as it doesn't allows work.

In my earlier post I talked of these lesser beings we coined demons, as an intelligence. Such they are, which varies, some of these creatures have higher intelligence and can find back doors or ways around ones protection.

Hence in my post and experience, repentance and compelling in the name of whomever, is not how I would go about it.

Brute force baby. In this context, not physical but psychic, mental, spiritual forces. Those are your true swords, and armor. That is your protection, your own power. Your cosmic and divine right of protection.

Face such lesser entities, with confrontation of will power. Amplify your energy as Unity said, but you can amplify yourself however works for you.

It's basically empowering yourself and realize (w/real eyes) that you are capable of manifesting amazing things if you have developed your inner worlds.

Faster. Better. Stronger. Smarter.

That is crafted through experiences, confrontations, acts of self...

Valor. Empower.

Become your own tamed beast. Do not be afraid of self and it's contrast. We can choose.to hide in light, or we can choose to weird the parts of self that are meant to get a specific task, mission, quest etc... DONE.

It's who you are. You are not one side of self, you are all sides of self clinging to one side.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

You seem to know that brute force works only on a certain level, don't you? Let me tell you that on vital level the battle never ends. Also there is always someone "Faster, better, stronger and smarter." You can feel invincible but you can be more vulnerable than you think. What if someone can dull your mind so that you become self-destructive? You can sink in the water and be consumed by fire. It could be the weakest woman crushing the serpent's head in the end. It could be the wrong substance of your choice too. It could depend on having a (young) body too.
There is no depression in the sacral. No sickness in the solar. However the Heart is stronger than you think. Your force is my force. Your perfection/imperfection are mine too. I don't want to hurt you. I can't kill you. I want to make you smile and dance in the service light. What? Lower and ignorant beings can't use the Heart as some kind of tool. Lower chakras can not disobey an awakened Heart. The Heart will not function at your wicked will. Ok, there are those who love the evil and also those who love the false unintentionally but they will find themselves without a soul because there is only One who trully is... and who is the Lord of the Heart. If I am serving your Soul I'm serving no one else than our Lord beloved Supreme and once you realize this you will do the same with gratitude. This will not fail and it cannot be conquered. Everything 'else' will eventually vanish.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Is this seriously what ATS has turned into? A site for people to talk fantasy and fiction with no basis in reality? DENY IGNORANCE please..

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NpcHunter13

I'm not sure what do you mean by this. I'd say it evolved but as far as I can remember it was always like this. Do you come from an imaginary world where everything is solid? )

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

have you thought that it might be something else

maybe feeling lethargic after a lunch, the types of foods you eat have a huge impact on your chemical balance

if you live in USA then your doomed in terms of health food.

do you smoke, did you have 1 too many cigarettes and your body feels yucky. Do you get high, did you get high the night before

i think you need to look at many other obvious things before looking at "energy vampires"

its always got to be a spooky or supernatural thing on this site, can just be black and white.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

have you thought that it might be something else

maybe feeling lethargic after a lunch, the types of foods you eat have a huge impact on your chemical balance

if you live in USA then your doomed in terms of health food.

do you smoke, did you have 1 too many cigarettes and your body feels yucky. Do you get high, did you get high the night before

i think you need to look at many other obvious things before looking at "energy vampires"

its always got to be a spooky or supernatural thing on this site, can just be black and white.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join