It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The debate schedule, the DNC knows Clinton is not well

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They probably got her on meds that effect her negatively and cause some delusional effects. Some class three anti-epileptics do that.

This women claims that dead people talk to her. She's delusional alright.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp
"…and behind me, this world should know, there marches a people very different from 1918!"

-Adolf Hitler

Errm ...what?

I dont get it.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Even if what the OP claims is true, so what? FDR had polio but he still managed to pull the country out of the Great Depression, saw us through most of WWII, and served longer than any other president. JFK had a multitude of health issues and yet many on here think he was the greatest president we ever had. Reagan also suffered from numerous health issues another favorite of ATS. Eisenhower suffered a heart attack while in office, managed to get reelected, only to suffer from Crohn's and a stroke during his second term.

I can keep going but I think I've made my point. Presidents in the past have dealt with serious health issues and still performed stellar jobs.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatever08152

originally posted by: greencmp
"…and behind me, this world should know, there marches a people very different from 1918!"

-Adolf Hitler

Errm ...what?

I dont get it.

Just noting the rhetorical similarity to "we look different than our predecessors".

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Maybe this would help?

www.breitbart.com... ons-health/

Or this?

nypost.com...

and there are more out there making the same claims as the OP is in this post. Like it or not,the questions of a candidates health ALWAYS come up during election times. Hillary is no exception to that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join