It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please tell me these are not implants

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

An EMP will disable any electronic device.

Yes, but as I said, it depend on the rise slope (d/dt). If it is too slow, it will not induce sufficient voltage to zap a too small circuit.

Like a solar magnetic storm, the d/dt is very slow, it is capable only at disturbing large loop of wire on the kilometer scale

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

well since an EMP is out of the question, and ive explained im stopping them with my blocks over high gauss, your all deliberately trying to make me sound like an idiot by mocking me.

We are not trying to mocking you! But you have to understand that some of us have done advanced class in electromagnetics.

You have to trust us, a high Gauss level is not the same as a high Gauss variation under a very short amount of time, thus a fast dB/dt. This is differential calculus applied to electromagnetics.

Nothing electronic (unshielded) will resist an appropriate EMP pulse.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly

well since an EMP is out of the question, and ive explained im stopping them with my blocks over high gauss, your all deliberately trying to make me sound like an idiot by mocking me.

We are not trying to mocking you! But you have to understand that some of us have done advanced class in electromagnetics.

You have to trust us, a high Gauss level is not the same as a high Gauss variation under a very short amount of time, thus a fast dB/dt. This is differential calculus applied to electromagnetics.

Nothing electronic (unshielded) will resist an appropriate EMP pulse.

i dont know electronics that well so im not going to try, your welcome to help me in a farm field with a small one that wont give me a heart attack.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

originally posted by: TerryDon79

If it is electronic, zap them ...

A nice little EMP will do the trick and they will never again communicate with your alien master controller.

Building a RFID Zapper - Hacking a Disposable Camera
tried that, it had a temporary effect made a nail electromagnet

An EMP will disable any electronic device. If an EMP only temporarily stopped it then it's not electronic. If it's not electronic it must be something else and very likely biological. If it's biological and it's inside you then it's quite likely a normal thing.

well since an EMP is out of the question, and ive explained im stopping them with my blocks over high gauss, your all deliberately trying to make me sound like an idiot by mocking me. ive been through mental hell. you try that and not commit suicide

I don't see where I'm mocking you, sorry.

If you mean by telling you certain truths that make more sense than an implant that's immune to mri, cloaked, temporarily went away with some homemade emp, that it's quite likely just a normal part of your body (blood vessel etc) then I think you have the wrong idea of mocking.

The title of the thread is "please tell me these are not implants", but every time someone has given you a perfectly sound explanation you have dismissed it in favour of an implant. So did you want to know what they are or just have people saying "yes, they're implants"?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Yes, but as I said, it depend on the rise slope (d/dt). If it is too slow, it will not induce sufficient voltage to zap a too small circuit.

Like a solar magnetic storm, the d/dt is very slow, it is capable only at disturbing large loop of wire on the kilometer scale

I just read over his description again.

An electromagnet with a nail. So no, not an EMP as far as I can tell. Could have varied effects on an electronic device, depending on the power going from the end of the nail, through the skin, tissue and whatever else to the "device". Still, I can't see it having a short term effect. Either it wouldn't work or it would.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

I just read over his description again.

An electromagnet with a nail. So no, not an EMP as far as I can tell. Could have varied effects on an electronic device, depending on the power going from the end of the nail, through the skin, tissue and whatever else to the "device". Still, I can't see it having a short term effect. Either it wouldn't work or it would.

alot of people were mocking me earlier in the thread. the question is more opposite like "i already know im implanted." the tech being employed is self aware, i hear it talk. which means it uses my biology to power its thinking systems. which means likely its more than human technology.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

You can find a lot of "hack" on youtube about using a "Kodack" to produce an EMP to "burn" an electronic circuit.

It can be dangerous since it involve the capacitor being charged to 300 to 400 Volts. But if you take care not to come in direct contact with the wires it is OK.

For the EMP, the trick is to localize it on your suspected implant, it is normally near the axial center of the excitation coil. For your heart, I doubt such small EMP will produce a danger, like I said, you want to localize the EMP over your suspected implant and not your heart.

About your heart, an excitation pulse is only dangerous when "timed" at a precise moment of the cardiac cycle, about one chance over one hundred ...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I just read over his description again. An electromagnet with a nail. So no, not an EMP as far as I can tell. Could have varied effects on an electronic device, depending on the power going from the end of the nail, through the skin, tissue and whatever else to the "device". Still, I can't see it having a short term effect. Either it wouldn't work or it would.

I am not sure if I understand well. But if the talk were about simply "sweeping" a magnet over a zone, then no, it is not by far an EMP.

An EMP of decent d/dt can ONLY be created by a decent excitation circuit. A spark gap capacitor and inductor may suffice.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

the tech being employed is self aware, i hear it talk. which means it uses my biology to power its thinking systems. which means likely its more than human technology.

Listen very carefully, and believe me I am not mocking you. For all my life I have learn to listen to my intuitions, we can define them as voice in my head, but personally I call them as "imperative suggestion" from my right brain hemisphere (where all the genius creative idea come). But they are very disorganized and sometime must be repressed.

Then these idea are proofed by the hard logic provided by the left brain hemisphere. This is our "stupidly" logic left side of our brain. If something can go thru these two filtering process, then it will be implemented.

My point is that your intuitions tell you you are being implanted by some technology. It is OK with me, but remember you need to use both side of your brain, the intuitive and the logic side. If you try to suppress one side or the other, you will have psychologic problem hard to deal with.

Were are we now, your intuition tell you, you are implanted with some form of technological device, now you must allow for the logical side of your brain to OK with this theory. You need to do some test and experimentation to reconcile both side of your brain.

The problem is: if the logical test is not OK, them you must accept that the intuition was not good from the fist place. Your right brain hemisphere shall accept that this hypothesis was not good from the start and then provide a new hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

i hate this site, just a bunch of wanna-bes pretending to be able to see the truth. its in plain sight and your still blind. enjoy the silence. I get whats going on.

I agree...

I stopped taking many of those who responded in your thread seriously a long time ago.

I recommend that you do the same.

They are not worth another minute of your time.

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it."

“I do not believe in Modern Medicine. I am a medical heretic. I believe that Modern Medicine’s treatments for disease . . . are more dangerous than the diseases they are designed to treat. I believe that more than ninety percent of Modern Medicine could disappear from the face of the earth – doctors, hospitals, drugs, and equipment – and the effect on our health would be immediate and beneficial . .

Confessions of a Medical Heretic

"The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests." The Medical Mafia

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

i hate this site, just a bunch of wanna-bes pretending to be able to see the truth. its in plain sight and your still blind. enjoy the silence. I get whats going on.

This is probably why ATS lately have dropped 'a lot' according to Alexa:

www.alexa.com...

I hope Springer et al. will wakeup before this site goes down for good...

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If you're convinced it's an implant then get a realy good friend round to your house, someone who knows a lot first aid, and the location of the nearest Emergency room, then get a sharp knife, and cut the fecker out - the implant, not your friend.

Make sure your friend has a camera ready and can film it, or take photo's.

then get yourself to the ER to get patched up.

... if suicide is really the only other option, remember to report back and tell us how that goes.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

alot of people were mocking me earlier in the thread.

I don't think anybody is really mocking you. I think most who have responded to this thread are concerned about you and your wellbeing. You have a mental illness. Said illness may be preventing you from recognizing the fact that you're ill (as many mental illnesses do), but to everyone else, it's as clear as day. I'm no doctor, but I'd be willing to bet it's some form of schizophrenia.

I've personally known (and still know) several people with various mental illnesses, including schizophrenics, and they are all wonderful, intelligent individuals, as I believe you are. Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of or get defensive about; It can afflict anyone at any time. The best thing you can do for yourself, though, is to recognize and accept the fact that you do have an illness, and try to differentiate reality from the delusions and hallucinations caused by the illness. You seem to be a rather intelligent person, and I have no doubt that you can do this.

Talk to your doctor, and listen to the advice they give you. Your illness may lead you to believe that they're plotting against you or whatever, but I assure you that they're also concerned about you, and are simply trying to help.

I wish you well, friend.

edit on 1/27/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I am truly sorry for you, it must be hell what you are experiencing. Please think about it: self aware talking implants are the dumbest thing anyone could ever invent. If you say it is meant to drive you crazy then you should even more so go into a hospital and tell them.
The worst outcome is you get some nice drugs helping you to relax for a while. See it as a vacation. But please get help. Even if it would be alien technology they would take it out for you. Go to a doctor you trust.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join