It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internal War Is Now On The Horizon For America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
SOURCE: Brandon Smith Alt-Market.com

If internationalists were to get their way fully with the world and future historians write their analysis from a globalist perspective of the defunct American nation, they will probably say simply that our collapse was brought about by our own incompetence - that we were our own worst enemy. Yes, they would treat America as a cliché. They will of course leave out the destructive influences and engineered disasters of elitists, that would just complicate the narrative. My hope is that we do not prove these future historians correct, and that they won’t have an opportunity to exist. My work has always been designed to help ensure that resistance thrives, but also that it is pursued in the most intelligent manner possible.

This article is in my opinion a well researched and well reasoned piece that covers a wide range or related issues with regard to the current political climate. It has something to say I think should be important to many of us. May cooler heads prevail is one of the center points in the article. I agree with many of Brandon's conclusions and respect his analysis of our current political climate.

Related: Special Ops Called into Oregon as Fake Militiamen Exposed as Fed Provocateurs by Real Militia

edit on 01pm2016-01-08T22:49:31-06:0010491America/Chicago49131 by machineintelligence because: added source

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Haha, called it right off about the sting in Oregon. The FBI will always run stings and entrapment. What else they gotta do, the justification for the war on terror is contrived.

Everyone grab your guns and come running. Lets take back America. Any actually showing up get arrested.

Judging by the gang stomp I got earlier today for crying out against Islamaphobia, I bet Americans are never going to do anything as a whole against their government. Even when talking here about the hoaxes they perp all the time, the entrenched corruption rife in Banking, Government and the Military, nobodies going to do nothing.

In the end it will end badly for America. Just like it did for the civilian populations of Germany and Japan who ignored fate, remaining in denial until the every end.

There is increasingly only one narrative, hate and more hate, war and more war.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The FBI will infiltrate militia groups and entrap them. It's a common practice. They did it to both Ohio and Michigan Militias.

There's entirely too many ignorant Americans still sucking on the Left/Right paradigm, needing to be accepted in some kind of group like republican/democrat. They're not capable of thinking outside their conditioning and will bicker amongst each other all the way to the Gas Showers.

So.....relax, man. Eventually they'll be gone, the Elitists will go suck another country dry, and we'll happily live in The Third World.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

edit on 01pm2016-01-08T23:35:36-06:0011351America/Chicago35131 by machineintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I think the idea of freedom, liberty, individualism will outlive America.

America was just a vessel for such ideals and ideas.

It's a brave new world (to coin a phrase) and we're leaving it to weak people who only know how to blame and play victim.

America is falling. The political climate is more of the same, with less freedoms and more laws and bigger government.

And people are cheering for its demise!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Good find

I suspected blackmail and coercion was involved in this Oregon caper.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I think that they will do just as they say. Shut off power, isolate the "protesters" and wait them out. Boredom, isolation, and cold will give them time to realize that maybe this wasn't such a good idea. There need be no confrontation and the occupiers need a way out. Once they leave, they can't go back. Maybe get some fine slapped on them and send them home, sans weapons. The occupiers will claim victory after having made up a reason to leave. Maybe a medical emergency for one of the leaders; chest pains, some emergency room time to make it look good, and everyone goes home. Alive.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Those protesters better start digging their escape tunnels

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why would people assume this is some kind of scam instead of believing that dumb, ignorant, naive teabaggers would revolt against the government they're brainwashed to hate? That is a much more likely scenario.

This irrational and illogical blaming of the government for everything is indicative of mental problems.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

This irrational and illogical blaming of the government for everything is indicative of mental problems.

Yeah, because government is rational and logical.

Give me a break.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I am curious. Did you happen to read the articles linked in the OP? Do you have an opinion on the articles? I thought the analysis was pretty good.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

One of the guys is a known federal informant.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It is but, it could be termed better as a civil war on multiple levels. Moreover, it was designed to be exactly that; a nation turned upon itself over and over, region upon region sporting numerous conflicting oppositions.

It all began with GHW Bush and carried on and over with Bill Clinton. They were never opposites. It was made to seem so but, in retrospect, it is clear they both had the same agenda and goals...
- Export America's industrial plant, along with millions upon millions of jobs thus stripping away billions and billions in revenue. The result has been horrendous; the middle class is extinct, the average job today is cashier or burger flipper and the average American struggles just to keep bread on the table.

We are a nation being forced into deep, deep divisions by means of stress borne upon lack of existential sustenance, magnified by purposely bloated ethnic/racial tensions, magnified by politics and seasoned daily by the Main SCREAM Media.

If we make it to, and through, November of 2016 intact as a nation, I will be personally quite surprised.

edit on 9-1-2016 by redoubt because: flip

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

But what kind of war? A revolt-uprising against the power structure ex. cops feds, politicians etc.

Or a civil war with the target of people of color, Mexicans, minorities and other so called "useless eaters"

If I had to base my conclusion on the attitudes I read here on ATS...I would conclude that it would be a race war; a horror almost beyond comprehension, burned cities, disease, anarchy, genocide and total chaos. Need an example...Look at Yugoslavia.

Is this what you think will solve our domestic problems?

www.historyplace.com...

God help us...
edit on 9-1-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Why would people assume this is some kind of scam instead of believing that dumb, ignorant, naive teabaggers would revolt against the government they're brainwashed to hate? That is a much more likely scenario.

Was it indicative of mental problems when Bush was president and the main stream press regularly suggested an uprising may be needed? Your post reminds me of this:

edit on 9-1-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

naive teabaggers

Why is it you folks have to automatically go to the name calling? Unless your trying to be cute and failing at it.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Nice OP, S&F!

In Burns yesterday, this happened:
Patriot Network

Idaho group "3Percenters" roll-up on the FBI fully armed in 20 trucks and something historic happened...won't spoil what happened.

If someone can imbed the video would great I am mobile today.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

If America ever goes to war with itself again it will be down to the current political establishment and the fact that people such as Trump/Clinton are put forward for the position of potus. This two party system lark is not democracy, truth be told these days its simple a choice between the lesser of two evils.

That being said if the militias ever do rise up and attempt to provoke another civil war the federal gooberment is quite capable of steamrolling them into the ground given there capability's and arsenal at hand.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I believe it will be a war of tribes and isolation. Much like the ME. Everyone will go to their respective corners and walls and technology and watch it all fall apart. The idea that the original 13 colonies had (a mix of races and languages)is dead. RIP

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Here is the video

I have to admit when I saw the ABC news video of these guys rolling up to the refuge/resource center I was concerned it was a bunch of trouble but these folks seem like the cooler heads and they directly engaged with the FBI on the scene. It makes me hopeful they will perform their declared function to provide a buffer to keep the crazies from taking over the facility. I also note they drafted some intelligent resolutions with regard to redress of grievances. I am pretty impressed with these 3%ers thus far.

edit on 01am2016-01-10T07:42:54-06:0007421America/Chicago42131 by machineintelligence because: added info

top topics

<<   2 >>

join