It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEIU Chief Says Trump Can Win, Union Goons Have One-On-Ones With Every Member

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian
a reply to: Flatfish

1. You may know how to run a union racket, but you obviously know nothing about economics, or running a business. I own a business. I would know.

2. My experience comes from experience, not movies.

3. Unions are leeches. Do you know what a leech is? It's a parasite. All that money wasted, picking the pockets of the working stiffs, they should be ashamed of themselves. I've been disgusted seeing all that wasted capital, going to leeches who perform absolutely ZERO to the end-product. Leeches.

4. I shouldn't complain, I've made lots of money bidding against overpriced unions. That's the ones I win. The ones I lose, even after bidding 25% less, I didn't want anyway, considering the purchasing agents are crooks too, skimming their piece of the pie.

You ain't fooling this guy pal, I know the sleazy rules unions play by, I just ain't playin. And I sleep very good at night. My well paid employees and their families do as well.

Yeah well, so long as you're getting your's, I guess everything's OK, right?

As an elected union official, I never once got paid "by the union" unless my official duties caused me to miss days at work. (out of town negotiations, etc..)

I volunteered my services as their official, (a job that paid $70,000 annually to my predecessor.) and I earned my living working shoulder to shoulder with the people I represented.

"Leeches, I tell you! Every one of them!"

I'm inclined to believe that your negative experience with unions probably has more to do with the laws of attraction than any real corruption on the part of the union.

<< 1  2   >>

join