It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can We Please Have a Board Discussion about S.H.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Now look, I get that the site needs to protect itself.. But we can't even have one damn thread that involves SH without the first few posts being about how we aren't allowed to discuss it, or people saying that they'd like to participate, but fear a reaction from the mods.

This is getting to be ridiculous. Truly!

Its one of the largest and latest(still) possible conspiracies to date, yet, we at ATS can't even talk about it.
I mean, we can talk about any other topic, bring up names, and possible motives, others involved, and put out the idea that others may be involved or even
guilty of conspiring, yet we can't talk about this subject. We can discuss UFOs, the moon landing, San Bernardino, other mass shootings, Benghazi, ect, to no end about what we're allowed to bring up, but when it comes to SH, all of a sudden ATS goes on the offensive, and shuts it down with even the slightest hint that the official story isn't true.

I'm truly losing respect for the intellect of this site and its mods and owners. What the hell are you so scared of...it's possible that ATS may have, at one point, broke the REAL story (if it truly didn't go as the official story says) many times, or long ago, yet those threads are closed and not allowed to post to anymore.

This self censorship is very unbecoming and frustrating to those that wish to toss some ideas around for the sake of brainstorming.

Heck, I'm sure that this thread is going to get a response from a high up mod or owner then shut down too.

I just want some damn reasonable answers here.

[sigh] I just thought it'd be worth a shot.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Maybe we can even use this thread as a bargaining point, a place to discuss both the members concerns, AND owners concerns.

I just want a fair and balanced debate and thread on the events of that day without fear of repercussions.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Now look, I get that the site needs to protect itself.. But we can't even have one damn thread that involves SH without the first few posts being about how we aren't allowed to discuss it, or people saying that they'd like to participate, but fear a reaction from the mods.

This is getting to be ridiculous. Truly!

Its one of the largest and latest(still) possible conspiracies to date, yet, we at ATS can't even talk about it.
I mean, we can talk about any other topic, bring up names, and possible motives, others involved, and put out the idea that others may be involved or even
guilty of conspiring, yet we can't talk about this subject. We can discuss UFOs, the moon landing, San Bernardino, other mass shootings, Benghazi, ect, to no end about what we're allowed to bring up, but when it comes to SH, all of a sudden ATS goes on the offensive, and shuts it down with even the slightest hint that the official story isn't true.

I'm truly losing respect for the intellect of this site and its mods and owners. What the hell are you so scared of...it's possible that ATS may have, at one point, broke the REAL story (if it truly didn't go as the official story says) many times, or long ago, yet those threads are closed and not allowed to post to anymore.

This self censorship is very unbecoming and frustrating to those that wish to toss some ideas around for the sake of brainstorming.

Heck, I'm sure that this thread is going to get a response from a high up mod or owner then shut down too.

I just want some damn reasonable answers here.

[sigh] I just thought it'd be worth a shot.

mmm
edit on 8-1-2016 by JohnthePhilistine because: Jesus axt me 2

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If you're accusing George W. of doing 911 or Hillary of killing Vince Foster, hey, those are big boys and girls who made the choice to get in the mudpit.

If you're accusing parents of murdered six year olds of being crisis actors or suggesting their children never existed you've crossed over a very disturbing line.

IMHO.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

I have not had anything to do with the thread that you refer to, however I do remember at the time hearing police radio chatter posted up by a member, relating in real time to multiple suspects.

This did seem to be quickly covered up.
Sounds conspiratorial or at least worthy of further investigation.

This is ATS right ?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Chickensalad

I have not had anything to do with the thread that you refer to, however I do remember at the time hearing police radio chatter posted up by a member, relating in real time to multiple suspects.

This did seem to be quickly covered up.
Sounds conspiratorial or at least worthy of further investigation.

This is ATS right ?

I thought so, but as of late, on certain topics, it doesn't seem so.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

Look, I understand that point, but also it needs to be understood that it truly has never been proven beyond the benefit of a doubt that we have all of the suspects pegged.

Nobody wants to be accused of things they didn't do, but, also, as someone that has been in a very similar position, I also understand that someone taking offense to words typed on a so called conspiracy site is more of a inner problem for that person.

Also, how is us discussing things and questioning suspects motives, actions, words ect any different than what the press does on a regular basis...Are we not all responsible for our own posts on here like they tell us...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Nobody wants to be accused of things they didn't do, but, also, as someone that has been in a very similar position, I also understand that someone taking offense to words typed on a so called conspiracy site is more of a inner problem for that person.

Also, how is us discussing things and questioning suspects motives, actions, words ect any different than what the press does on a regular basis...Are we not all responsible for our own posts on here like they tell us...

I imagine you would have a different opinion if you had a young child who was murdered and people were speculating on internet forums about you being a liar.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thread closed.

The owners explained their decisions in this post and this thread.

top topics

join