It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullet hole found at Sanders campaign HQ on day candidate was present

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

A bullet hole was discovered in a storefront window at the Bernie Sanders campaign headquarters in northwest Las Vegas on Thursday morning, the same day the Democratic presidential candidate was on site, Metro Police said today.

Las Vegas Sun

Oh boy. This is alarming. Bernie needs to get some security as soon as possible.
edit on 8-1-2016 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

One of Hillary's goons?
The Republicans don't even have Sanders on their radar yet.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Why Bernie? Yeah, he needs to step up the security.

(post by Enochstask removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Having not read the story, it reminds me of a long gone Congressman of Virginia.. Cantor, when the press ran a story about his campaign HQ being shot at... dust settles, it was a round fired a few blocks away that traveled high and far, and when it fell to the earth, it broke a plane of glass in that HQ, and settled on that windows ledge...

grain of salt for me

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Yeah hopefully it's still being investigated with that angle and not confirmed to be recent and deliberate. Perhaps it's been there a while.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

It's definitely not as bad as North Las Vegas, but that area isn't the greatest of neighborhoods.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Bernie, if you want to talk about disarmament, just talk about it. Tell everyone how you really feel. Just lay it out there honestly. There's no need to concoct this story about bullet holes and people shooting at you (that no one heard, apparently?).

Unless, of course, you're trying to manipulate them emotionally.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Did you actually read the article? Do you actually know anything about Sanders to begin with? The campaign declined to comment. They didn't say he was shot at. They didn't say anything.

But no, it's not that a bullet hole was found and the Sanders campaign is declining to comment, they're obviously setting up a large story all so that he can... Take your guns, or something? Like always, it's always about the guns. Not the economy, or the foreign policy, or the NSA spying, nope, just the guns.
And you guys wonder why you have a problem...
edit on 8/1/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I found one too...www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I wonder if he has Secret Service protection? Trump does... and if Sanders doesn't he will now.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I don't think Sanders having SS protection is necessarily a good thing. Look at what happened with Kennedy, and he was actually president.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

I guarantee you this incident will be used in a disarmament narrative. As surely as the sun will rise tomorrow.

I know you think I'm all wet. It's ok.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Good point. Maybe Ronda Rousey can protect him. Gadaffi was ahead of his time by having an all female security team.

Ronda Rousey Supports Bernie Sanders, Not Hillary Clinton, For President

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Sanders doesn't, I thought he did, but he doesn't.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

It's funny you think this is a political plant by the Sanders camp even though you have no evidence to support this thought. Sometimes thoughts are better kept in your head. Now if this was the Clinton camp we were talking about here then I would think you might be on to something because they are always up to such deception.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Maybe, but not by the Sanders camp. I also feel we have different versions of what "disarmament" means. Obama might bring it up briefly while advocating for better gun control, but he won't be calling for a recall using the justification that "someone might have possibly tried to maybe shoot Bernie Sanders."

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

I don't think Sanders having SS protection is necessarily a good thing. Look at what happened with Kennedy, and he was actually president.

RFK too.

And Reagan.

And Ford.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I saw a video of him out walking with throngs of people coming up to him and there seemed to be very little if any protection (there was a large black dude that seemed to kinda be doing crowd control). It worried me. A lot. It was actually kind of touching to see a politician walking around like that, but yikes. Not every potential potential candidate needs protection, but Sanders certainly does.

I realize ATS has a weird thing for Trump right now, but I won't be at all surprised if a Trump supporter goes nuts and tries to kill Sanders so Trump can fight against Hillary instead. I also won't be surprised if a crazed Sanders supporter goes after Trump.

Politics seems to bring out the worst in people, which I've only fairly recently realized is rather sad considering most of us want pretty much the same things.
edit on 0820160120161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That is a disturbing news story...but what was the supposed motive behind it? I don't think it was an assassination plot as there wouldn't be sufficient evidence to prove it. Maybe a random drive-by at night by immature thugs?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join