It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silently protesting Muslim woman ejected from Trump rally

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Nothing personal about it, holding the same standard to all.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Enjoy

www.youtube.com...

and putz to me is not adversarial...sorry about that if you felt upset.

Nothing goes over my head Swills...

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Look up Carter you putz if you think the GOP is against Islam.

Carter attempted to ban Iranians, because of the actions of the Iranian government.

At no point did he he attempt to prevent an entire religion entering the US.

You do understand the difference between the two, yes?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The lady merely stood up and said she comes in peace, the response of Der Führer Trump supporters shows that she made her point pretty damn well.

They are scared of Muslims.

She did nothing wrong, her religion got her kicked out.

If you support this racist sob, you are an absolute #ing idiot.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
The lady merely stood up and said she comes in peace, the response of Der Führer Trump supporters shows that she made her point pretty damn well.

They are scared of Muslims.

She did nothing wrong, her religion got her kicked out.

If you support this racist sob, you are an absolute #ing idiot.

Trump knows how to shout and scream and hate. But that's about it frankly. The man's an idiot.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Look up Carter you putz if you think the GOP is against Islam. Really, you guys have no idea what you are talking about.

You're kidding right? Tell me you're kidding me? You are aware that Carter put a ban on Iranian NATIONALS because of the actions of their government, not religion?

Do you see the difference? Iranians are people from Iran. Muslims are people of a religion. You're aware of this? Am I missing something?

Christ...

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

As simple Google search of "removed from rally" combined with Obama or Hillary or Sanders or Bush shows this is, in fact, a frequent thing at political rallies for all candidates. The candidate's campaign fund is paying for the event, so it makes sense to keep it a rally FOR the candidate rather than allowing it to become a rally against the candidate. I'm sure Trump would support anyone's right to fund a rally against him, and he's smart enough not to expect an open podium at such a rally.

What good is a candidate if they cannot engage a person that is simply just standing there? If Der Fuhrer cannot handle something as simple as that then it would be useless to pit him against someone like Putin.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Did you know 25 years ago he testified before Congress on the state of the country and why the current policies were killing the poor and middle class.

And to prove it he chose to have his stuff made in China and Mexico. Funny how he likes to whine about those countries.

No one wants to acknowledge this, they just want to take the same 5 bullet points from the left leaning sites and try to make him look racist.

No one has to make him look racist he does a good job of that himself.

He runs a billion dollar company. At this point in his campaign, if there were issues with how he treats people, do you really think no one would have stepped forward yet.

Usually after the lawsuits the people are not allowed to talk about how he treats people. Like how his wife isn't allowed to talk about how he raped her without his permission.

You can try to dismiss her but she had been pushing Islam for over two decades.

So what? That is her right and her religion tells her to do so do you have problems with Christians that push their religion because their religion commands them to do so?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

No. I am a Bernie supporter. I don't like religions that make women cover their bodies because it represents shame, then they want to talk about freedom.
edit on 10-1-2016 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

And that is what makes no sense to me, In America we women has freedoms again oppressing religious laws, but alas, it seems that those that comes here because our freedoms do not seem to get away from the oppression they are running away from, but heck they are using our laws to protest.

Sometimes it seems that is either agendas or just misguided patriotism to whomever this people serve, be a God or their religious masters or "Husbands".

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Here is your terrorist supporting scumbag that was planted at the Trump event.

So who is this Ms. Rose Hamid?

She is president of the nonprofit Muslim Women of the Carolinas. Their Facebook page is here. She and is associated with several groups, including the Muslim American Society(MAS) of NC, CAIR, and the Islamic Society of Charlotte. We reported several years ago on Shoebat.com that the MAS is a front for the terrorist group Muslim Brotherhood. CAIR is an internationally recognized terrorist organization. The Islamic Society of Charlotte has ties to the infamous Holy Land Foundation Terrorist Financing case, as has been reported by the Carolina Journal Online:

One of the fund-raising groups that had connections to North Carolina was the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, which formerly was based in Richardson, Texas. The Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets named the charity a specially designated terrorist organization and shut it down in 2001.

Source

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

i dont choose to take sides in fake elections, i just mock people like you for actually believing there is a choice in presidential elections. its sad that so many people are still on the take even though its very apparent that presidential elections are rigged.

i guess people just hate to admit they are being lied to, and love the warm fuzzy feeling they get when they feel like part of a "team"

i hope you figure it out on your own one day and stop c logging ats with pointless political threads like this

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I don't like religions that make women cover their bodies because it represents shame, then they want to talk about freedom.

Agreed...do not see how promoting a religion that requires a woman
to "cover" herself or be subject to the extreme laws of Islam is
promoting peace. And like Marg points out, she is using our peaceful
country with laws protecting her from violence to do it in.

I am not a "Trump Supporter".

edit on 10-1-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Well, well, well the muslim brotherhood, and their many supported Muslim and Islamic front groups, behind all that, if they get their way into our politics (and they are trying one step at a time) and into our educational system, our country will be divided between a Muslim favored stated and the rest of us.

The same supposedly religious oppression this women and men are running away, migrating to good free America is the same religious laws that they would love to substitute our constitution with, in our nation, the free for all citizenship and our good great laws will be our own downfall when they are allowed to be used against us.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

You know what is the irony and what is boiling inside me now, that these groups do not send the men because that will bring too much scrutiny, but they send within their minions the women because like that the press will have a feast portraying them like victims of Americas politics.

We will be destroyed from within and terrorist will be dancing in the streets.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Wow what a bunch of scared babies some are.....
The rhetoric on ATS recently is getting like the talk people had just before they decided Jews were evil and gassed them.

edit on 10-1-2016 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Well, well, well the muslim brotherhood, and their many supported Muslim and Islamic front groups, behind all that, if they get their way into our politics (and they are trying one step at a time) and into our educational system, our country will be divided between a Muslim favored stated and the rest of us.

The same supposedly religious oppression this women and men are running away, migrating to good free America is the same religious laws that they would love to substitute our constitution with, in our nation, the free for all citizenship and our good great laws will be our own downfall when they are allowed to be used against us.

They have already made their way into our government, I have been saying it for years, I actually warned people 15 or so years ago on another forum what was coming,
edit on 10-1-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I know, they are I remembered posting how many of Obama's cabinet right after his election had links to the Muslim brotherhood, they are behind the Islam studies introduction in our classrooms.

Remember the incident in Florida when people started to protest the instruction of Islam in the classroom without the consent of the parents, the groups behind this are not even moderates they are pushing for an Islamic state within the US where they can practice sharia.

edit on 10-1-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Marg,

I understand, absolutely.

The only way these women can ever really live in peace is to educate
others in truth about the dangers of extreme Islam, and condemn it.
Activism to promote without truth is suspect!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

That sounds like the right thing to do, my friend and I would be all over for it, but when is already and agenda and the people supporting this practices knows what they are doing, is difficult to fight back in our nation because we are label immediately.

Hate speech, bigotry, anti this and that, racist you name it, we have become our worst enemy.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join