It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silently protesting Muslim woman ejected from Trump rally

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PresidentCamacho

Clearly Trumpkins have their safe space, Trump rally's. If anyone makes them mad all they have to do is yell "Trump!" and security makes the bad people go away.
edit on 9-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Sounds a lot like the under 35 special snowflake crowd that can't deal with any thing they don't agree with and support 110%.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

How does the liberal govt limit Muslims free speech and does that bother you? Do you support Trumps banning all Muslims?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Oh but look here Hillary Clinton removed a silent protester, and no one cared.

dfw.cbslocal.com...

" Yes Ms Clinton, it does make a difference".

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Funny enough, Trump supporters all seem to be middle aged/elderly white people sprinklered with the snowflakes you speak of.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Any limiting of free speech bothers me. It should bother everyone.

People should be able to say anything and everything even if it hurts someones feelings.

I don't support Trump. I'm not even Republican.

I can simply see who the real enemy of democracy is.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Just have to throw race in there huh?

Lets me know exactly what kind of person I'm dealing with.

Have a good night.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I support him and think he should have been allowed to protest but how often does Clinton have someone ejected? Being that's it's Clinton I would imagine it happens quite often, right? Certainly more than Trump, right? But, and I'd love to see the numbers on this, are protesters thrown out of the majority of Trump rally's? Sure does seem like. There's gotta be someone, somewhere, recording this data on these candidates.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

How is the liberal govt limiting Muslims speech?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Umm yeah, call it an obvious observation. Is talking about a persons race too PC or anti PC? I can't keep up with the PC BS these days.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I support him and think he should have been allowed to protest but how often does Clinton have someone ejected?

Google search quickly reveals 1,010,000 results on that search.
Here is one more Hillary Clinton removed a person protesting
her Private Prison donations.

www.buzzfeed.com...

“It is time to drop the prison money and stand with our community — you can’t have it both ways.”

In any case, I happen to agree with both of these protesters that
were removed from the Clinton events, at least they were not
planted political plants paid operatives like this woman at the Trump event.

Political operatives such as this woman in the OP should be viewed
with much skepticism, Astroturf at best.
edit on 9-1-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Look up Carter you putz if you think the GOP is against Islam. Really, you guys have no idea what you are talking about. You cannot walk into a private function and cause issue. You can stand outside like the Occupy movement did.

A lot of you have such a hate of Trump you want to push what is the law aside.

Protesters are removed from political rallies all the time. From all parties. They are private functions.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

When hasn't any google search yelled millions of results? Now this guy was truly a disruption and clearly needed to be removed.

Holding up a sign that read “Hillary for immigrants in prisons,” Juan Carlos Ramos of the advocacy organization United We Dream Action stood near the stage, yelling at Clinton as she spoke over him. Ramos was protesting Clinton accepting donations from corporations that run private prisons.

Damn, standing near the stage yelling at her while she just talked over him. No one would argue he needed to go but this situation seems to be night and day compared to the antics seen at Trump rally's. I wonder if Clinton supporters at this event acted in the same manner as we've seen with Trump supporters? Probably not would be my guess.

This woman was not disrupting anything. Call her a plant because she's connected with CAIR but it doesn't matter because her actions that day are the real story and not some smear campaign against someone who took the least disruptive form of protest I've ever seen by only standing up. Had we seen her at Clinton's rally doing the same thing I doubt she'd be removed and Clinton supporters yelling making a scene.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Trust that I won't be looking that up because I have no idea what you're talking about but if I needed any evidence of the GOP hating Islam I don't have to look any further than to it's politicians, conservative news outlets, and supporters. Trump represents the GOP but unfortunately for them he has a big unfiltered mouth and is saying what the GOP thinks and that's why they now hate and fear him. So for that, I thank Trump and hope he goes back to reality TV.

But you still haven't answered my question so I'll ask it for the third and final time, how is the liberal gov't restricting Muslims free speech?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

No one is restricting Islamic Free Speech. Name ONE mosque in the US that has been shut down based on current events. NONE.

Trump is not reality TV. He had a show but that is not who he is. As you said, you will not take the time to find out who he is. Did you know 25 years ago he testified before Congress on the state of the country and why the current policies were killing the poor and middle class. No one wants to acknowledge this, they just want to take the same 5 bullet points from the left leaning sites and try to make him look racist.

He runs a billion dollar company. At this point in his campaign, if there were issues with how he treats people, do you really think no one would have stepped forward yet.

You can try to dismiss her but she had been pushing Islam for over two decades.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Oh wait, I was asking PrezCamocho, or w/e, that question. So yeah, scratch that.

Do you really think the only thing I know about Trump is his reality show? Dude, I think a lot goes over your head often but I did not know about him standing before congress so you did provide me with sometime to look into. I really do hope it's as heart warming as you make it out to be because I'd hate to be disappointed. I almost hear the sound of birds singing!

Dismiss her who?

Btw, I just noticed you called me a putz in your other post. Mad bro?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Call her a plant because she's connected with CAIR but it doesn't matter because her actions that day are the real story

What is her purpose of promoting her religion at a political event, why should
her activity be allowed, or protected compared to any other religion, or cause???

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Her purpose is quite obvious. You really don't know? Then you should read the article or watch the video.

Here, watch this video. It's trending on YouTube.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Her purpose is quite obvious.

I would agree, to promote her religion.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Are you serious? You really don't know do you? The only thing you're doing is demonizing her based off of nothing but..but... but what? Prejudiced? Ignorance? Political bias? All of the above?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join