It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silently protesting Muslim woman ejected from Trump rally

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

We addressed this on the first page

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please read my post. She has quite a history of this...

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

A public event, on PRIVATE PROPERTY, controls the event.It does not matter if you pay for it. You cannot simply go in and do what you want. You can protest OUTSIDE, in the area that is not owned by the Private establishment. However, in those cases, you will probably want to get a permit to allow you to stay in that place. Otherwise, you can be asked by local authorities to leave.

Yes it does matter. This just like occupy wall street which happened on private property but also happened to have public access you still have all the same rights that you would have just like if it were public property. If Der Fuhrer doesn't want this to happen anymore then he has to specify that protesting is not allowed at his speeches.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

We addressed this on the first page

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please read my post. She has quite a history of this...

So what if she has a history of doing things like this. Are you saying she shouldn't be allowed to exercise her right to protest? Are there any other rights you want taken away from her?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Unless he sent out invitations, then in my opinion this was open to the public and therefore PUBLIC.

I don't care if she's done this before. She has a right to. This is the U.S. She didn't do anything wrong.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It was all scripted and planned and well financed.

And all perfectly "Legal".

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

As simple Google search of "removed from rally" combined with Obama or Hillary or Sanders or Bush shows this is, in fact, a frequent thing at political rallies for all candidates. The candidate's campaign fund is paying for the event, so it makes sense to keep it a rally FOR the candidate rather than allowing it to become a rally against the candidate. I'm sure Trump would support anyone's right to fund a rally against him, and he's smart enough not to expect an open podium at such a rally.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
here's some more.

She is president of the nonprofit Muslim Women of the Carolinas. Their Facebook page is here. She and is associated with several groups, including the Muslim American Society(MAS) of NC, CAIR, and the Islamic Society of Charlotte. We reported several years ago on Shoebat.com that the MAS is a front for the terrorist group Muslim Brotherhood. CAIR is an internationally recognized terrorist organization. The Islamic Society of Charlotte has ties to the infamous Holy Land Foundation Terrorist Financing case, as has been reported by the Carolina Journal Online:

One of the fund-raising groups that had connections to North Carolina was the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, which formerly was based in Richardson, Texas. The Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets named the charity a specially designated terrorist organization and shut it down in 2001.

Rose Hamid Is Another Terrorist Supporting Muslim Masquerading As A Good American

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Please show me where I have said I want to ban him.
I didn't sign the petition In fact I welcome him because next time he comes over here (If ever) many will protest peacefully just to show what an idiot the guy is.
Can't wait.
Tubas ready.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If it was a christian woman standing up protesting you would be all over this.
Your religious bias is showing as usual.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

But the crowd was probably mostly Christian? right?

How come no protests from them?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Really? I remember BLM storming Sanders rally but that's it. I did do a simple google search using Sanders, Clinton, etc, but google keeps giving me Trump rally's instead.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not even worth a response is it that?.
You know exactly what I mean.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And so what? She stood up silently during Trumps bigoted speech about Muslims. Had the Trump supporters not started making a scene yelling and drawing attention she probably wouldn't have been thrown out. I've must have said this 20 times already in this thread. Repetition is supposed to make lasting impressions, so I was told.

I guess Trump supported/conservatives only see from their right leaning perspective and will attack everyone who doesn't agree with them. Politics, what a waste of time.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I'm vaguely familiar with her but her past has nothing do with her silent protest. I know you want her to be an agent provocateur but that's not reality. The reality is she's a Muslim who obviously has something to say about Trumps policy of banning Muslims.

Funny how everything that goes against anything conservative is a conspiracy to you.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Funny how everything that goes against anything conservative is a conspiracy to you.

It's an "investigative conspiracy".

But the MSM is the most reliable source as always.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I see liberals have problems with the idea of those they disagree with having "safe spaces".

Boo hoo.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

You are aware not every Muslim is an extremist right? Wait, you're a Trump supporter? You probably don't know that then.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PresidentCamacho

I see trump supporters have a problem with free speech and peaceful protests.
Brown shirts are next.
Boo Hoo..

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'm not fan of the MSM but most times they are definitely more reliable than the extreme right wing conservative sites you post.
edit on 9-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

You mean free speech like the the liberal government wants to limit against Muslims?

You mean free speech like the the Mizzou brown shirts wanted to limit and silence any dissenting opinion?

Get real buddy, it's not the conservatives trying to silence anything.

edit on 9-1-2016 by PresidentCamacho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join