It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silently protesting Muslim woman ejected from Trump rally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Given this one act alone, shows he's not Presidential material. For Godsakes how would he react in the face of a REAL problem?

Ugh. What a big spoiled crybaby.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Oh wow, you even managed to throw in being anti PC. I think you covered all the bases. Look, it's obvious you're a Trump supporter through and through so there's nothing you can say in support of him while attacking me that I can take seriously.
edit on 8-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

They weren't as she was clearly smiling.

Trump supporters all want to be a bully just like Trump and this time they attacked a woman, an evil Muslim woman who stood up.

I think their feelings were hurt.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I don't see anything wrong here. I will admit, it took some cajones to go to the rally. But why? To show Trump supporters what a MUslim looks like as she states or to hope that she gets thrown out so CNN and HuffPost can create another "Trump gets rid of protesters" headline. Are you ready to find out who this innocent attendee is????

She was not attacked. She was not touched. No one threw anything. The police warned that any protesters would be removed. She knows the ropes though...

Now, the final part...she is a plant in the worst way. Here is an interview with her in 2009.

www.worldhum.com...

or this one in 1997

www.nytimes.com...

Links to CAIR and the president of Muslim Women of the Carolinas

Well played Islam,,,well played. You even got her sitting behind Mr Trump.

So, They sent Mr. Trump a CAIR PACKAGE!

LOL... sorry, had to do it.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Swills

Oh wow, you even managed to throw in being anti PC. I think you covered all the bases. Look, it's obvious you're a Trump supporter through and through so there's nothing you can say in support of him while attacking me that I can take seriously.

I am not brainwashed by what media deems society to think what is right vs wrong. I am looking at the facts and saying there was nothing wrong with the protester being removed from her seat peacefully. The comments you made on the news had loaded meaning and of course a bias as well.

I know you are wanting to gather support for your thread. But the manner in which you displayed your opinion on the whole thing really did suggest you would rather show Trump as a hater verses focusing on how Trump could have handled the situation differently.

In this event, Trump did the right thing at his personally funded rally.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

And boy did they take the bait! Score 1 CAIR, 0 Trump camp.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

You doing really well at being civil, good job but I never said the media brainwashed you or that you should listen to what they say. In fact, I would agree 100% to not listen to them for fear of all of the above.

But you are right, I am clearly biased against Trump and his loud mouth because it's created a cesspool in politics that, quite frankly, I didn't think could get any worse so I tip my hat him in that respect.

Why do you support Trump?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Swills

Why do you support Trump?

I just stated I supported Trumps actions of peacefully removing a protester. I am sticking to the topic OP...and so should you.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

That was awesome...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Cool, but why are you a Trump supporter or are you saying you're not and you just support his right to have protesters removed?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Given this one act alone, shows he's not Presidential material. For Godsakes how would he react in the face of a REAL problem?

Ugh. What a big spoiled crybaby.

It's not what he'd do in the midst of a real problem that worries me if he's president, it's what he'd do to civil liberties. You people think we're on a tight leash now? You're getting a good look at what happens to dissidents under iron fist rules. Call it getting in a little campaign trail practice of getting rid of dissenters, in the event America's brains fall out & he's elected. I would not put it past him.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

How did they attack her? Are there charges to be filed? No, she was there and has done this for almost 20 years.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The "can't rape your own wife" stating, Mein Kampf reading, racist misogynist is the leading GOP candidate...

Just sayin'...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Swills

Cool, but why are you a Trump supporter or are you saying you're not and you just support his right to have protesters removed?

I do not comment on which nominee GOP or Democrat I would support, that is not the purpose of this news article at all. I am focusing on the subject matter in itself from the standpoint that generally speaking any protester is removed from their respected seat as they violate the terms of attending a campaign rally.

If DJT clearly stated that anyone who attends his rallies stands up and protests, they will be removed. I don't include other campaigners rules on their rally attendees...that is their issue. The issue here is the protester did not adhere to Trump's rules, and so objectively she was removed. I am not including race or religion in my opinion because that is irrelevant to the issue.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
The "can't rape your own wife" stating, Mein Kampf reading, racist misogynist is the leading GOP candidate...
Just sayin'...

In all fairness, even I have read Mein Kampf. I just don't look at it for inspiration on how to run a campaign or how appeal to the lowest common denominator.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
The "can't rape your own wife" stating,

Just sayin'...

Check your quote....you know Trump never said that. Be honest.

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Attack her? Where in that post did I say such things? Are you trying to put words in my mouth, so to speak?

Good, so she's a consistent protester but that doesn't change the facts that she only silently stood up when Trump began his absurd idea of banning Muslims and refugees. Some plant!!!! Omg! What a distruptor!!

As I've already said, the true disruptors are the Trump supporters because had they not a made scene she would have not been thrown out.

link   
a reply to: introvert

True it's just a book.

Lol, I was gonna say it probably doesn't guide your policy making though...

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Some people are worried to death that Trump will bring civil liberties back to the 19th Century !!

You know.

Before the police state.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You know what I meant...

& he never reprimanded or disagreed with his lawyer who did state it.

You're Fired.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join