It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silently protesting Muslim woman ejected from Trump rally

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah, like I keep on saying I disagree. I'm sick of repeating myself so I'm going to ignore any of your posts where I would have to repeat myself.

Agree to disagree. Move on.

If Trump gets elected it will be because of people like you!
Up is down, left is right, black is white.
You have been shown what the truth is and you choose to still stiffen your neck.
This country has problems with migration and people are told they are racist.
This country has problems with muslim extremists and people are told they are bigots.
This country has problems with the economy and out of work people are told there are plenty of jobs.
Trump is the only one practically screaming about the problems, people want their leader to be concerned.
The Trump supporters you take delight in picking on are your neighbors, coworkers, and more importantly American citizens. The more people like you and like minded people in the media poke them the more they will love Trump.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: LSU0408

It's all more about a CAIR- sanctioned, false flag sympathy campaign to show Muslims in the U.S. as being victimized...( i.e. the OP's example...as well as the series of recent Mosque vandalizing secretly done by Muslims).
This has little, if anything, to do with Trump.

I know. The desperation is appalling. Every rally put on by Trump features some desperate idiot wanting to make Trump and his supporters look bad.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The sad thing is, no matter how you point out the discrepancies in the so call "lone muslim women protest" people still doesn't get it, or rather wants to stay oblivious because that is not part of the agenda.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

It's all more about a CAIR- sanctioned, false flag sympathy campaign to show Muslims in the U.S. as being victimized...( i.e. the OP's example...as well as the series of recent Mosque vandalizing secretly done by Muslims).

I know. The desperation is appalling. Every rally put on by Trump features some desperate idiot wanting to make Trump and his supporters look bad.

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I don't believe this little protest does much to change my perception on Trump supporters. We've gotten a pretty good look at these people already and while I do believe that many of them are good, decent people, there are many that have been hoodwinked by the same "hope and change"-like mantra that gave us 8 years of Obama.

They been sucked in to the propaganda that appeals to their own ignorance and bigotry and it's heartbreaking, actually. It's sad to see so many people that are not intelligent enough to realize they are being played for fools.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Actually the sucking up into candidates mantra is the primary job of the presidential and political candidates themselves.

How do you think they get their followers? they have to appeal to whatever fancy their dreams.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Actually the sucking up into candidates mantra is the primary job of the presidential and political candidates themselves.

I said sucked-in, not sucking-up.

How do you think they get their followers?

Propaganda, appeal to emotion. There is a lot of underlying emotions that surround the Trump campaign and his supporters.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Sorry about my spelling, something my spell check get things all the wrong way.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I don't believe this little protest does much to change my perception on Trump supporters. We've gotten a pretty good look at these people already and while I do believe that many of them are good, decent people, there are many that have been hoodwinked by the same "hope and change"-like mantra that gave us 8 years of Obama.

They been sucked in to the propaganda that appeals to their own ignorance and bigotry and it's heartbreaking, actually. It's sad to see so many people that are not intelligent enough to realize they are being played for fools.

I blame career politicians. Is Trump blowing sunshine? We'll find out if he gets elected and I assure you that we won't stick beside him if he lies. It's not the promises that pull me in, it's his straight forward "who gives a damn what you think of me for telling it like it is" character. The day he bows to political correctness and other's demands will be the day he loses our support.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

But he is not telling you like it is. He's telling you what you already believe it to be and gaining support from confirmation bias.

Obama had the same sort of platform and rhetoric when he ran for office. Same lies, deception and propaganda....just a different letter next to his name.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Blow? Suck? What difference does it make?
The fact IS that Trump IS sensitive to and successfully tapping into the emotion of anger that Americans have every right to feel after watching the economy and stature of the country they love, get sucked down the drain under Obama.
edit on 11-1-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

But he is not telling you like it is. He's telling you what you already believe it to be and gaining support from confirmation bias.

Obama had the same sort of platform and rhetoric when he ran for office. Same lies, deception and propaganda....just a different letter next to his name.

Confirmation bias explains a lot not sure where Trump is getting this support but as I see it hes going to be the next president. Democrats are insisting on running Hillary and she can't win. She will be lucky to stay out of prison

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Obama, like Bernie, are telling you that you will be taken care of. The government is here for you. Free school Free phones. Free housing.

Trump is telling the nation to wake up, get out and work and make this country a place to be proud of. If he pisses off illegal immigrants or some radial ISlamists along the way it should not matter. Special interest groups in this country need to die.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Obama, like Bernie, are telling you that you will be taken care of. The government is here for you. Free school Free phones. Free housing.

Trump is telling the nation to wake up, get out and work and make this country a place to be proud of. If he pisses off illegal immigrants or some radial ISlamists along the way it should not matter. Special interest groups in this country need to die.

You're calling for the NRA to die then? Brave words!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

This case is more nefarious than some ultra left wingers wanting to weaken their opposition.

This was a planted agent of terror, proven beyond a shadow of doubt through her historical associations, exerting pressure on our political system to influence the outcome of an election with carefully planned acts such as this one. We can also learn here that Terror uses willing participants with short sighted goals, CNN for ratings in this case.

It is obvious which Political Party Terror has chosen to be in the White House.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

This case is more nefarious than some ultra left wingers wanting to weaken their opposition.

This was a planted agent of terror, proven beyond a shadow of doubt through her historical associations, exerting pressure on our political system to influence the outcome of an election with carefully planned acts such as this one. We can also learn here that Terror uses willing participants with short sighted goals, CNN for ratings in this case.

It is obvious which Political Party Terror has chosen to be in the White House.

Erm.... say what again? Your entire post makes 0% sense.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I'll give you that one.....

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Like I said, confirmation bias. You interpret it that way because that's how you think. Why would we need to wake up and get back to work just to make the US a place to be proud of.....when we are already doing that. Unemployment is low, more people are being stopped at the border before entering this country than ever before and you are more likely to get shot by police than a radical Islamist.

If one were a bit more enlightened on the issues, you would think they would focus on real issues to make the US a place to be proud of. Issues like trade policy, foreign policy, the military/security/defense industries and individual liberties.

But no, we will focus on the non-issues that appeal to people's ignorance and bigotry. That is what Trump is selling.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

He is referring to the back ground and affiliations of the so call lone muslim woman, that he posted a few pages back,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If what he posted is true then he is right about the agenda behind the lone protest.

edit on 11-1-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join