It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silently protesting Muslim woman ejected from Trump rally

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Huh? Did you read the article, watch the video, see the headline? These Trump rally's are a poop show. Watching a black man get punched and kicked, a woman being thrown down on the ground, and now a Muslim woman silently just stands up and Trump supporters begin making a ruckus and get her thrown out. And these are only a few examples of people constantly being thrown out of Trump rally's and the best part it's always the supporters who get themselves all riled up and get people thrown out. You know, in a public venue a Muslim woman has every damn right to stand up in silence when Trump begins his rantings on banning Muslims because that's the American way.

That part you wrote about it being a public venue and a muslim woman having the right to protest is not a reference to free speech?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

You know, I'm not saying its a free speech issue because the whole point of this thread to show how afraid Trump is of confrontation and how his supporters act. Before the rally, all supporters were told to make a scene if they spot any protesters and that's exactly what they did. This woman stands up in the sweetest protest I've ever seen and Trump supporters, like a bunch of monkeys, began screaming "TRUMP" as if they're calling out to their daddy to make the bad man, or in this case woman, go away.

Protesters get thrown out of political events all the time but Trump''s rallies and his supporters are truly a circus.

Also Trump does not have to face confrontation at his events. Confruntations can only happen in an environment where there is an expectation of free speech there is none at an event on PRIVATE property.
So you just want to poke Trump supporters with a stick?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

She wasn't as "SILENT" as CNN would have you believe.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

While the free speech issues is alive and well in this scenario my main concern is how Trump handles protesters and how his supporters act. I'm absolutely disgusted that a woman standing up got a crowd of grown adults all excited and upset that it caused her to get thrown out.

Truly sad state of affairs and the fact she was Muslim only adds fuel to the fires of bigotry.

Code Pink gets better treatment at a Cruz rally. Isn't that something?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

The audience was screaming because that's what the Trump camp told them to do before the rally began. What first protester was screaming his head off? The man that was with her? What are you talking about?

See my post a few above yours.

It has an unedited version showing the first protester.

That's when the shouting started.

here's the link...
Muslim Protesters Removed From Donald Trump Rally

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You know, no one is asking him too. All he has to do is ignore them if they're a disruption and wait for security to remove them but his camp preps Trump supporters before the rally to make a scene at the sight of any protesters so they can be immediately thrown out and this latest example is really quite a doozey.

Trump can't handle protesters then he can't handle the White House.
edit on 10-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

So you're saying she didn't just stand up? Do you have a video of the full encounter?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Ugh god, not that link again! Do you have another because it does not work?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

While the free speech issues is alive and well in this scenario my main concern is how Trump handles protesters and how his supporters act. I'm absolutely disgusted that a woman standing up got a crowd of grown adults all excited and upset that it caused her to get thrown out.

Truly sad state of affairs and the fact she was Muslim only adds fuel to the fires of bigotry.

Code Pink gets better treatment at a Cruz rally. Isn't that something?

You are mistaken there is no free speech issue here. The event had rules and the rules, fair or not, were construed to be broken and she was tossed.
So your main concern is to pick on people who wanted to pay attention to the event and were distracted by someone who couldn't be polite enough to follow the rules?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Oh no, there is you just don't want there to be a free speech issue. It's obvious you believe what you want and the I'll believe what I want because we won't be changing each others mind here.

But that said, free speech aside my main issues here are Trump, his camp, and his supporters.

Do you really believe if this woman visits any of the other candidates rallies doing the exact same thing, standing up, she will be ejected? Do you really believe their supporters will be making a scene to get her thrown out?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Here's a youtube video...

The crowd starter was a guy. The woman came after.

youtube

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You know, no one is asking him too. All he has to do is ignore them if they're a disruption and wait for security to remove them but his camp preps Trump supporters before the rally to make a scene at the sight of any protesters so they can be immediately thrown out and this latest example is really quite a doozey.

Trump can't handle protesters then he can't handle the White House.

That is the biggest reason, in my opinion, people don't like this guy. He does what he wants, he doesn't have to ignore anyone at his event, he doesn't have to be politically correct, he can get people to do what he wants.

Why would you expect any politician to "handle" protestors? It only ends wrong. Meet with opposition leaders sure, have a confrontation in public is a no win situation and he is smart enough to know that. Too bad that gets you pissed.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

What does she have to do with him? Do you really think she and her friend were the only ones at that event protesting Trump? He draws large crowds of lovers and haters alike, obviously. Was that man affiliated with her? Probably not. Was he even seated anywhere near her? Who knows. Did he get thrown out before or after she did? Not that it matters, but again who can tell from an edited news clip.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You could say that's why people love and hate him. What millionaire and billionaire can't get people to do with they want? Being born into wealth does not mean you're great at making people do what you want.

I absolutely do expect EVERY politician to hand protesters because they are PUBLIC SERVANTS! Now Trump, thankfully, isn't a PUBLIC SERVANT yet but damnit if he wants to be the president he damn well better start dealing with the people he wants to represent and not just the ones that like him.

A few pages back, somewhere in this thread, I posted videos of how Cruz, Clinton, and Sanders handle protesting. All 3 did it gracefully and Trump could learn a thing or two from them.

Does he get me pissed? More like disgusted.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Oh no, there is you just don't want there to be a free speech issue. It's obvious you believe what you want and the I'll believe what I want because we won't be changing each others mind here.

But that said, free speech aside my main issues here are Trump, his camp, and his supporters.

Do you really believe if this woman visits any of the other candidates rallies doing the exact same thing, standing up, she will be ejected? Do you really believe their supporters will be making a scene to get her thrown out?

I don't want to be mean but you are just plain wrong. There is no expectation of free speech at an event like that. Trump, Hillary, or whoever. You waive those rights at the door. That is the law you can not believe it if you like but it won't make it so.
What would happen at any other event makes no difference unless that event is not on PRIVATE property. Then it may be a free speech issue.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

No I disagree but really to argue about it is a complete waste of time and I've told you my main concern is Trump and blah blah blah I'm sick of repeating myself.

So to end you bringing this up again, agree to completely disagree.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

What does she have to do with him?

All part of the CNN/CAIR flub.

The CNN video and all the parroted videos are heavily edited.

The entire rally was 1 hour.

CNN had all the "oh-so-perfect" angles didn't they.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

So basically you have zero evidence and are just, again, spouting off nonsensical conspiracy theory babble because you're a conservative and Muslim woman bad?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

This video clearly shows the crowd getting louder and looking towards the first protester.

Then it cuts off her as she starts yelling like in the other video.

The whole thing was cleverly planned out by CNN and CAIR.

www.youtube.com...

Lots of people sucked in by phony videos this time.
edit on Jan-10-2016 by xuenchen because: sorosism

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Sour Grapes this time buddy.

This was a classic set up by CNN.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join