It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silently protesting Muslim woman ejected from Trump rally

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: burntheships

Holding the same standard to all? What does that even mean? Nothing personal? Yeah okay...

So tell me, according to the article and video what was her purpose for doing this?

She is a long time political activist.

Ted Cruz being protested and he invites the protesters to speak in a dialogue. I don't like Cruz but damn it I respect him for that!

Ending on a positive note, we agree about respect for the way Ted Cruz
handled it.

( I have already disclosed I am not a "Trump Supporter" )

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

Hey there, I agree with you as well that elections are rigged from top to bottom but if there's a chance to make it known and spread a message of change, real change (FU Obama) then I support it. But please, get off your soapbox because the only mockery you're making is of yourself.

I do agree, it is painful to watch people get sucked up following one party and political ideology playing the Red v Blue blame game and never addressing the real issues like corruption, constant conflict and wars, etc. Instead they'll bicker over abortion, gay rights, social programs, and terrorism/Muslims.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Oh no! She's a long time poltical activist!? Well then that totally diminishes her message then. Thank you!

Again, I'll ask for the last time, WHY DID SHE DO WHAT SHE DID?

Any supporter of these GOP cesspool of candidates is a bad move.
edit on 10-1-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

To smear Trump? That's your opinion but according to the article and video what's her reason?

You guys, you conservatives, you always ignore the facts and continue to push your BS, your fantasy, your persecution.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Again, I'll ask for the last time, WHY DID SHE DO WHAT SHE DID?

You need to ask her why she is a political activist.

I'll ignore the political rancor. Thanks, bye.

ETA: Calm down man!
edit on 10-1-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Are you saying all of Islam is extreme because women cover up? Or are you just talking about terrorism and not all of Islam?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Ha ha ha!!!!! You'll ignore the political rancor? But that's all you've been providing this whole time!!! The irony is next level!

Of course you can't just tell me can you? You know why she did it but her reasons would be the exact opposite of your nasty accusations of her. So you'll leave!?

Come on dude, just read the article and tell me why she went to the Trump rally.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
That women now that she has become an "Icon" for been a lone protester should go to Saudi Arabia and become a silence protester for the rights of her fellow Muslim females in that country.

I bet they will treat her with the same respect she gets here in the US.
edit on 10-1-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Why should she she is an American born and raised.
Maybe she thinks it is needed in the USA what she did.....obviously she is right.
Oh and you call what happened to her at the rally respectful?.
edit on 10-1-2016 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Well at least she was not stone to death and neither executed on site for protesting. She has rights in America after all.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yeah I know horrid isn't it....
But this is about the USA and her right to protest.
Guess the USA isn't as free as we all think it is eh?.
You do know there are moderate Muslims I hope just as not every Christian is as bad as the westbourgh baptist church?.
But do continue helping spread the fear...it is what they want.
Well done

Pfft.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I love how many of you continue to demonize her because she isn't flying to the Middle East to protest. She's an American citizen with a family of 3 children who works as a flight attendant. Just because some Middle Eastern nations like Saudi Arabia is terrible doesn't mean that nation represents Islam and nor is every Muslim responsible for Saudia Arabia. If anything she should be picketing outside DC for calling SA an ally.

You seem hell bent on this issue so what are you doing to protest it?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

And there you go again with the nonsense. Funny how you mention that she wasn't stoned to death because we have free speech yet you continue to demonize for exercising her free speech.

Why don't you put down your conservative glasses and look at things another way.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
That women now that she has become an "Icon" for been a lone protester should go to Saudi Arabia and become a silence protester for the rights of her fellow Muslim females in that country.

I bet they will treat her with the same respect she gets here in the US.

Yeah the way she was treated at this rally shows just how much respect she gets here.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: boymonkey74

Well at least she was not stone to death and neither executed on site for protesting. She has rights in America after all.

Rights that Trump supporters wish she didn't have.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Again, you state things that are not true. By her own admission there were trump supporters in the crowd who were being nice and even sharing popcorn. The person you are arguing for debunks your statement.

Second, Trump has not once said that Muslims should not be in the US nor should they not have the same rights. Not once. He said we should pause immigration, specifically from countries that house terrorists. How is this not a good idea?

Last, her freedom of speech was not restricted. If it had been restricted, they would not have let someone with a Hajib and a Islamic statement emblazoned on her shirt in. You see, they just thought she was a Muslim who supported Trump. She was saying she came in peace and that was deception. It got her in.
edit on 01pm31pmf0000002016-01-10T19:22:24-06:000724 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

She was saying she came in peace and that was deception.

I'm curious. What action did she take that would give you the idea that she was not peaceful? She had her little protest and then walked-out peacefully.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The plan (by CNN) was to instigate an "incident" and then use it as fodder.

It backfired and they went to Plan B.

edit on Jan-10-2016 by xuenchen because: sorosism

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The plan (by CNN) was to instigate an "incident" and then use it as fodder.

It backfired and they went to Plan B.

I've seen you say this sort of thing many times. Can you prove that assertion, or is this just a hunch?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
THIS 'staged' victimization event by CAIR...is vaguely reminiscent of the series of staged 'false flag' Mosque vandalism's being discussed HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join