It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity Research

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Cool video there mate. nice find
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

(post by theultimatebelgianjoke removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Lol, and you conveniently hoaxed

In what way, pray tell? You were wrong, and you're wrong every time you bring it up. Again.
classical gravity research ain't going on anywhere.

Right.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I was kind of expecting that answer.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

And the ability to produce anti gravity is quite simply way over all our heads, yours included.

Tell me this, if indeed this device produces the effects that you claim it does then why is this guy working out of what looks like a back shed?

Why is he not repeating his, for want of a better word experiment, in a laboratory and in a controlled environment where these so-called mass reduction/anti gravity/time dilation effects can be observed/recorded in a proper manner?

Ile tell you why, because its bull crap!

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

And the ability to produce anti gravity is quite simply way over all our heads, yours included.

Tell me this, if indeed this device produces the effects that you claim it does then why is this guy working out of what looks like a back shed?

Why is he not repeating his, for want of a better word experiment, in a laboratory and in a controlled environment where these so-called mass reduction/anti gravity/time dilation effects can be observed/recorded in a proper manner?

Ile tell you why, because its bull crap!

Lol. You are playing about like iamafungi. But it is safer for you not to agree with anti gravity.
Besides who or which lab will do the testing? Any1 fro ats?
Rest assured tptb is already watching your ass.
edit on 11-1-2016 by Nochzwei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Personally I would have thought tptb would be more interested in these alleged anti gravity technologies rather than watching my cute little derrière.

Why I would ever merit "there" attention is quite simple beyond me, care to elaborate?

It's nothing to do with me being for or against anti gravity. I as well as anyone else simply require unequivocal proof over unfounded poppycock.

I imagine any and all aerospace or energy orientated organisation's on our Earth would be biting the hand off anyone with regard to further study of a functional anti gravity/mass cancelling device, operative word being functional.
edit on 11-1-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Trust me, tptb mean business. you engage into dialogue with me on anti gravity and you are on their watch list. yes they have seen the functional device in the video, just as you and me have. they for sure know what is poppycock and what is not.Nuff said.
a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Now you just sound paranoid.

Don't worry mate "they" are not interested in your magic beans.

They apparently have plenty of big black triangles of there own that actually do what it says on the tin.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Now you just sound paranoid.

Don't worry mate "they" are not interested in your magic beans.

They apparently have plenty of big black triangles of there own that actually do what it says on the tin.
Lol nice one

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Well good luck with your experimentation.

If it makes you happy, then who am i to judge.

For what is worth i hope somewhere down the line you do indeed manage to invent anti gravity/mass cancellation technology.

Need to prove it unequivocally through , that's the ticket.
edit on 12-1-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Well good luck with your experimentation.

If it makes you happy, then who am i to judge.

For what is worth i hope somewhere down the line you do indeed manage to invent anti gravity/mass cancellation technology.

Need to prove it unequivocally through , that's the ticket.
do you want to volunteer to test the machine. I can arrange that?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Produce the goods Nochzwei... thus far you have 1 video which I believe to show and prove that heat causes expansion and convection and nothing else.

I guess you will tell me that the reason there are no more videos is because the powers that be, killed the author and the device was taken away.... tptb must be really really interested in us physicists then, mmm i wonder how many narks there are in my institution keeping an eye on everyone... cheaper to... you know... fund the research themselves

But sure sure, you can continue on ATS to make new gravity threads if you like, I know really it is about finding people to agree with you, or massage your ego, but its fine, its fine.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
lol do you want to volunteer to come here and test that machine?
a reply to: ErosA433

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Test it do what exactly? Would i get to meet the Morlocks and the Eloi?

I would not want to spoil your Garfield picture.

Plus how would you know im not some Illuminati agent coming to steal your priceless idea?

edit on 12-1-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
lol, good one
a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Lol no takers on my offer eh

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Why the hell would anyone want to travel to another continent to watch someone delusional person's "anti-gravity experiment" not do what it claimed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join