It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minute Long DeJa Vu With An 'Event". Overcome With Fear Right Now. Saw This Before

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

You just got an extra squirt of dmt from your thymus. If you aren't used to psychotropic effects [hallucinations] in general it can freak you out. Drink some orange juice and it should bring you down.

Did you have mushrooms for lunch perhaps?

Not to change the subject of the thread, but could you elaborate on this? I know the brain produces small amounts of dmt, but do regular mushrooms affect it? I am interested because I recently had a psychotropic experience with nothing to bring it on, and my friend mentioned it to his doctor friend, who said it was probably my body "rejecting" the mushrooms that were in the soup I had eaten earlier. That didn't make any sense to me, but now I want to know more.
edit on 9-1-2016 by MoreInterior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

originally posted by: PhantomOrion

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: PhantomOrion
Longtime lurker here. Joined because I wanted to reply to your post. Woke up today with a voice telling me to go. It's not the first time, but one of many in the last six months. Was given a timeframe of 3 days.

Figured it could be nothing more than a dream. But been keeping my eyes peeled for confirmation. Then I found your post.

Was something telling you this specific 3 next days? I kept feeling that.

It was vague to be quite honest. But again it's not the first time. A lot of my previous experiences were just as urgent but nothing happened.

I'm praying about it. Hopefully nothing happens.

I am convinced that when people start having these urgent, potent feelings of something major occurring, especially not in the dream state but dreams can be barometers, too, under certain circumstances, it is because there exists a strong probability of such an event coming to pass -- meaning forces are coming together in a way that an event of magnitude will most likely occur. It's not written in stone yet but it could be unless the probability is mitigated in some way.

I concur to a degree, slightly different. Thinking of the brain as an advanced computer, I believe having "sensitivity" or the ability to predict future events is a matter of observations, both conscious and subconscious, which the brain uses to compute probabilities. If a kid is bouncing a ball near a glass vase on the edge of a counter, most people will compute a fairly high probability of broken glass, and be able to use their prophetic vision to avert the likely outcome, either moving the base, or the ball playing. Further reaching is simply a matter of more observations and more calculations, typically occurring subconsciously. Such visions also typically deal with a much lower probability than the vase example, and more variables.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Premonition something we can't ignore, something so real that it tells the story and foreseeing of an event that still can change the outcome of the main subject.

Predictions are mostly grounded if the prophecy repeatedly started to occur.

Some have that power and some see just glitches of the future.

One thing for sure world disasters are certainly increasing and the reset is sure near . It's. Something that seems to occur in thousands of years just to cleanch the populated stress that torns the earth..

I'll wait and see ,remote viewing does it really be that accurate?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I don't know what time of year earthquakes tend to happen most in California but I know there is a month or two where risk is high.

For let us know if you have any dreams or nightmares tonight or next days. When I lived in Detroit I had the most fearful episode. I can only say it shook me up enough to leave for a few days and than moved. After this the collapse of Detroit happened. I really contact my event like I was being protected.

Last time I had one I saw it very specific I pictured three terrorists and they were very nervous. Day or two later they caught them in Boston.

Actually about last weekend I had a dream that el chapo sons met the father on a dirt road. The father was pulling away and the sons left the opposite way and the father was going after a woman to kill her. I knew this dream was something. After this that mayor got killed which is related to that cartel not sure if she was one in dream and also they captured him yesterday.

Sometimes you just know.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I have to say, I do apologize if this is just me, or some unseen narcissistic exercise and I'm projecting unknowingly . I would hate to waste people's time.

I just started this thread to document a weird experience. I thought at most maybe 4 or 5 people would respond. I myself usually shrug off doom threads.

This just feels so real. Apologies in advance

Believe me, you're forgiven. Who's perfect, anyway? What a joke. I actually had fun reading what you wrote.

Bottom line, unless your vision or dream or long deja vu or whatever it's is more definable and clear, you probably shouldn't let it bother you too much because it just as well could be nothing or a disorder. One person asked if you had a mini stroke? Hope not.

I don't have deja vu often. Maybe once every several years. When I have it I get a distinct impression of the future, not the past. Usually I got the feeling of "Things will be ok.I be alive years from now." The fact I haven't had deja vu for some time could suggest I might die soon, but lol I'm not going to take it seriously. I read research about deja vu and apparetnly it's a brain problem and indicative of poor mental fucntioning.

Wish you well aen don't feel bad agout this.
edit on 1/9/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Not to increase the anxiety of the event, but the one time that I experienced major deja vu in the past was when my grandfather died.

I'm not saying your grandfather is going to die (apologies and condolences if he's deceased), but when I had my deja vu, I experienced it while my grandfather was sick but not yet diagnosed with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. It took roughly three weeks for him to actually pass.

The long story is that I had a dream in which I was driving somewhere. I don't remember who was with me, or where I was going, but I specifically remembered a strong feeling of grief. I had no clue what the feeling of grief was, but it was there. The weirdest part about all of it was that I completely forgot about the dream in its entirety...as many of us probably do, I took it with a grain of salt and never thought of it again. That is, until I was in that situation in real life. I was driving with my great aunt (my grandfather's sister), taking her to see my granfather for the last time in the local hospital before they transferred him to the regional hospital because they couldn't figure out why he was approaching a comatose state. I was grief stricken because my grandfather was a huge influence in our family; he was greatly loved by everyone. Anyway, as I was driving to the hospital that day (rushed because they were transporting him within the hour), I looked over to my left past a uniquely shaped building, and the shock jolted me like a freight train had plowed through my soul. Hairs stood up, as you said, when I remembered that building, which was also in my dream.

Tl;dr - It might take a while for the deja vu to make sense, but I wouldn't just throw out the suspicion. Sure, maybe it's nothing...but whatever you felt might not be instantaneous either.

Good luck and be well, man.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have 2 theory's for DeJaVu

- The first theory is, Time & Space.
It was the belief of Einstein that time & space run in a freeze fame like a film projector. Which consist of 3 lines Past, Present, Future. It is the belief that a DeJaVu is the future line colliding with the past line creating the experience of a DeJaVu.

- The second theory is, Repeated experience. Example: You do something so often, in a long routine that your mind starts to conceive it as the same.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I was sitting here working and fell into some sort of "Deja Vu" state for roughly a minute, this has never happened to me ever.

Thank you for posting this.

I am a person who believes in reincarnation, I believe we all are born many times on earth, to experience and learn valuable lessons to achieve higher enlightenment.

My opinion is, you may had a sudden flash from a previous life event.

Whatever you were working on may have triggered the memory flash. You may have been on earth a long time ago when a catastrophe event happened.

I believe we all hold many incarnations of memory deep in the subconsciousness and certain things like color, smells, or visually seeing something that may trigger a flash of memory for several seconds.

For you to have this experience and it last a minute is very rare. Usually these memory flashes come with powerful emotional effects and they are very confusing to say the lease.

I would suggest to see a Life regression hypnoses, and don't be surprised you have lived many lives.

Once the regression has opened this door under hypnoses you will remember who you were what sex you were and so on.

This type of regression is done in steps, the hypnoses will go back before you were born each time.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

A Meteor is expected to HIT Yellowstone park. What is the name of that meteor again ? DA-14 or something. NO WAIT, it is called NIBIRU. YEAH, that one. It will fly by and one of it's moons will crash into Yellowstone. Before all this happens tho a pack of hell bound grey's will attack ISIS . Just when ISIS thinks they are gonna win the aliens pull out the wicked witch of the west. She fly's down on them with a HUGE wave of water floods and washes them away cleaning up their act.

I can say things too. SO, how are we to know you actually saw/felt this, and if you did, what are U going to DO about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I have deja vu all the time that predict future events but I can't figure what the he'll it means.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

California does have a lot of earthquakes, but the big ones are few and far between. I live in the SF Bay Area and there have been only 2 major quakes in my life time. The 1989 Loma Prieta and the 6.0 South Napa quake in 2014.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I was sitting here working and fell into some sort of "Deja Vu" state for roughly a minute, this has never happened to me ever.

Thank you for posting this.

I am a person who believes in reincarnation, I believe we all are born many times on earth, to experience and learn valuable lessons to achieve higher enlightenment.

My opinion is, you may had a sudden flash from a previous life event.

Whatever you were working on may have triggered the memory flash. You may have been on earth a long time ago when a catastrophe event happened.

I believe we all hold many incarnations of memory deep in the subconsciousness and certain things like color, smells, or visually seeing something that may trigger a flash of memory for several seconds.

For you to have this experience and it last a minute is very rare. Usually these memory flashes come with powerful emotional effects and they are very confusing to say the lease.

I would suggest to see a Life regression hypnoses, and don't be surprised you have lived many lives.

Once the regression has opened this door under hypnoses you will remember who you were what sex you were and so on.

This type of regression is done in steps, the hypnoses will go back before you were born each time.

I'm Agnostic, maybe even closer to Atheist. I used to be a Christian LONG ago, studied a lot because my Dad was a scholar. I studied Islam, Taoism, Buddhism...etc..etc..etc.

I gave up on anything doing with 'belief' and became the type of person who had to see things to believe them.

Then I had some very intense paranormal experiences for about 5 years which were beyond anything I knew to be logical. But I ignore that part of my life, because that was really out of this world stuff. And I just don't talk about it.

And so I'm of the conclusion today I don't know JACK SQUAT about what's going on. I don't know what to believe anymore. And past lives could be real, I have no clue.

As far as being emotional, to tell the truth I haven't been myself since I posted this thread. What I felt was so real I was convinced it was obvious and almost felt like you all, we all, should have known it.

I can't describe it but I'm in a weird space since this 'thing' happened. I'm convinced something happened or will and I feel like a caged rat.

I even looked online for stuff, and read through some stuff people posted here, going "No, that's not it, that's not it, that's not it"...this was big. It affected many lives.

edit on 10-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Super deep stuff! How about an epiphany? I think this is the best I can describe as is to what I 'experienced' when I guess I would also take a best guess as when I truly 'woke' up...
Also I have noted that my time synch has gone off the roof. Just as OP, I don't know what is happening but is happening very fast, seems to be speeding up actually...and at a high rate. What if OP is a super empath?
Anyways I been glued to ats a lot more lately too...oddly...?

a reply to: MystikMushroom

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I have deja vu all the time that predict future events but I can't figure what the he'll it means.

I work from home and do a lot of computer work. I was entering some info for SKUs in my online store.

And it started, I knew every next step, next thought, next action.

I was stuck in this loop, and then I had the 'thoughts', like photos, of an event that happened right after I did a thing on my computer. The TV was on and a commercial came on, and I thought "That's the same thing that played before "it" happened"

Everything I saw while in this "Deja Vu" state was all the things that happened before the event.

Then I thought "Run Run...get out...get out" like it was going to hit. But it wasn't ME that was supposed to be the victim. I felt like I was feeling someone elses pain, or fear.

It's just bizarre. I hope what I said makes sense.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I had a dream last night. I was eating in a building with one of my friends and I saw several groups of military planes flying overhead. I remember saying something to my friend and us both being quite concerned. Then I look over and there's this massive explosion. I remember seeing the shockwave coming towards us and then everyone ran.

It seems another country had invaded and there were military everywhere fighting. The rest of the dream was a panic running away, getting seperated, swimming... I woke up pretty shook up. I'm sure it's nothing but I couldn't help reply to this. but a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this thread,and i wonder also,if it could be that you "tuned" into a future of someone you have a close bond with? why i say this,some months,shortly before Christmas 2014,for 2 whole days i was consumed with a grief that was almost biblical. I wept so much i seriously could hardly see out of my eyes. I was actually rocking back and forth and Keening with grief,open mouth,snot and tears like a baby,it felt like my heart had been smashed to smithereens with a grief so great my body could hardly contain it. All that was missing was the tearing of my clothing and pouring ashes on my head,just about.

I could not understand this,neither could my family. I have been a depression sufferer all my life,sometimes having bouts of severe major depression for months on end. But this was not depression,i did not feel in the least depressed,my own life was going ok,what i felt was gut-wrenching,heart-shattering grief and loss,of a magnitude i have experienced only once before in my 49 years of life,loss and bereavement that felt like my heart was literally been torn to shreds. But i was safe,my loved ones were safe,and i could not understand this monstrous "grief attack"

Then a few days later i got a bitterly heartbreaking email from my dearly beloved friend in the Ukraine,the most wonderful young woman you could ever possibly hope to meet,and i love this wonderful person with all my heart, almost like she was one of my own children. Her family too,marvellous salt-of-the-earth people just radiating,love,goodness and kindness.A very close,very loving family.And she told me,she wanted to write to me days ago,but her grief was so enormous she just could not even do anything,not even write an email. At the time i had my attack of the monstrous grief,her much beloved father,who was also her best friend,had fallen from his horse,knocked his head on a rock,was briefly in a coma and then passed on without regaining consciousness.

I live in South Africa,and she in the Ukraine - but somehow her horrible grief came through to me,into me,and i grieved with her,even before learning of her heartbreaking loss.

So these things,i think,can happen in different ways. I really hope this what you had is not indicative of a future event. Just thought i'd point out that you may have been tuning in to someone you are close to,to Their dream or premonition.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I've had this happen before.

Most of the time (read: nearly every time, ever) it was nothing. It didn't feel like nothing. It felt absolutely urgent, imminent, overwhelming, inescapable, and vital. And like you, the experience of Deja Vu went on for quite some time. And the lingering pall it cast on my day (sometimes longer) felt palpable. So I understand what you mean. But 9/10 times, absolutely nothing ever happened.

That said... there was one time when this happened that was preceeded by an intense dream. Possibly the most intense I've ever had. I dreamed a family member and I were on a cliff back to back, supporting each other's footing. If either of us let go or fell, the other would plummet and die. I couldn't hold on and fell, and the family member died. It was so real. I was so devastated.

After that, I experienced a powerful Deja Vu event like yours, as well as an overiding sense of dread and panic that would not subside. It lasted for months. Now, typically when this happens, it's just a symptom of my anxiety disorder. I have learned to greatly temper my response to it and be skeptical. Usually I calm down, and nothing ever happens. It's all in my head.

But on this particular occasion, the family member in question found a fortune cookie note on a bus seat just at the apex of this sense of dread I had been feeling, saying, "Follow the advice of a loved one today." That very day, they became seriously, deathly ill and had to have emergency surgery to save their life from a life threatening abscess that we were told ways days away from causing toxemia... at best. And I had to plead with them to go in. It was, crazily enough, that fortune cookie coupled with my feelings of dread that persuaded them that maybe, just maybe, this was as serious as it seemed. And it was.

What followed were months of additional surgeries, procedures, wound care, bungled approaches by multiple doctors and surgeons until we finally found a good specialist right for her. And during that time, metaphorically, it really did feel like we were on a precipice, back to back, with her very survival dependent on my not surrendering to exhaustion and maintaining hyper-vigilance with respect to her care.

Throughout it all, I kept that dream and that feeling of dread with me, and every time I was about to give up or say to myself, "Well she'll probably be fine if I relax a little," I would stick to my guns and make sure she was getting the care she needed proactively. And sure enough any time we started to relax, something would go wrong. A doctor would ignore her pain level or symptoms and she'd worsen, a few times turning out to have another abscess, etc. Doctors really can be surprisingly negligent and complacent it turns out (granted, hers was an unusually complex case until we found the specialist surgeon who found an approach that worked for her, but still.)

So I would say... don't assume it means anything. Be skeptical and rigorous, analyze all the possible psychological or environmental factors. Be honest and introspective and querying within yourself and your own mind and psyche. Know yourself. But also don't disregard it. Keep it in mind and if the feelings intensify and something does happen in your life or in general that seems reflective of those feelings... maybe pay them heed. I can't say with certainty my experience meant anything or wasn't merely coincidental.

But I'm still glad I didn't chance that.

Peace.
edit on 1/10/2016 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Then I thought "Run Run...get out...get out" like it was going to hit. But it wasn't ME that was supposed to be the victim. I felt like I was feeling someone elses pain, or fear.

There's your answer. My mind keeps going back to when you wrote you were a lady or with a lady when this whole deja vu thing started. Whoever the lady is/was, you've experienced her experience.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Aww I got it, answered my own questions.
edit on 1/10/2016 by AlexandrosTheGreat because:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
There was a big rock slide/fall into the road up near Yosemite...not sure if anyone was hurt. a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join