It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Minute Long DeJa Vu With An 'Event". Overcome With Fear Right Now. Saw This Before

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:36 AM
a reply to: StormyStars

I wish I knew. I've never had this feeling or experience. And I've seen and done more than the average human. I wish I had answers.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:45 AM
I have to say, I do apologize if this is just me, or some unseen narcissistic exercise and I'm projecting unknowingly . I would hate to waste people's time.

I just started this thread to document a weird experience. I thought at most maybe 4 or 5 people would respond. I myself usually shrug off doom threads.

This just feels so real. Apologies in advance

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:52 AM

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Glitch in the Matrix, well that's what people that watch/pay attention to these things call them. It's the most commonly understood term for it.

You were probably shifting between dimensions, or one was bumping up against yours. There can be a really creepy/uneasy sensation about "falling" or "sliding" into a nearby dimension. It can feel "evil" or "demonic" because it is so alien and foreign to anything else you've ever experienced.

Keep a sharp eye out in the next few days for "hits' or "signs" that something has changed. Perhaps the color of a logo you remember is different, a neighbors dead cat never died but only you remember that it did. Perhaps the lettering on a house number next door is different.

Normally we don't pay attention to our reality enough to notice the subtle changes when they happen.

That's what "The Matrix," a fictional film, called this.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:54 AM
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

There's no need to apologize. Thank you for sharing your experience. A lot of people are experiencing similar things.

I do agree with Tweetie. Don't want you stressed out. Take some time away and treat yourself. Watch a good movie. Go see a friend. Whatever you can to help keep your mind off of it.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:56 AM
a reply to: PhantomOrion

Thanks I'm trying to move on, but I feel like a trapped animal. Can't describe it.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:57 AM
I felt the exact same thing the night before the Paris terrorist attack. I was walking home from work, and I felt strange. I literally stopped to think about what I was experiencing. It was a feeling of sudden dread, but not directed towards me. The best way I can describe it is like a sudden intrusive thought.
Well, it will be interesting if your feelings/thoughts come to fruition.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 11:11 AM
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I've heard that dejavu is nearly identical in brain wave function to epilepsy and can even be an indication of experiencing a minor epileptic siezure. Might want to keep tabs on that and call a doctor if it happen again.

From a medical, psychological & neurological standpoint, you read wrong.

Just saying...... Not dissing....
edit on th312016Sat, 09 Jan 2016 11:13:16 -06000116th31amSat, 09 Jan 2016 11:13:16 -0600 by StormyStars because: My message went into the quote

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:11 PM
a reply to: Darkblade71

CHEERS to Brain Farts!!!
LMFAO!!!!!! Should be My middle Name!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:14 PM

I think You may have, as others have mentioned, stumbled upon a rift or other phenomenum.(sp?)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:56 PM

I suppose either an earthquake or a volcano exploding is imminent and has happened many times before.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:10 PM
I once read that Deja Vus are mini strokes in your brain.

So OP, if you are worried about the imagery just tell yourself you had a mini stroke.

Voila! No longer have to worry about the end of the world.

Source: I get Deja Vu fairly frequently myself, curiosity made me look for the causes.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:41 PM

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: tweetie

Thanks for the words.

I'm up right now and the feeling is still there. Trying to shake this but I just feel extremely sad at the thought of this "thing".

I really do feel a lot of people are in danger. Something isn't right and it's yelling at me. I feel like I'm in a movie.

You're welcome. I want to ask if your angst level subsided after the chemical plant explosion (another one!) in China of today. If not, what you are sensing may be more local.

Just to give you an example of one of the times I've picked up on an impending disaster besides the 9-11 one which so many felt coming including myself, the morning (EST) of the day the Columbia shuttle exploded, I woke up bawling uncontrollably (I mean bawling) early that morning feeling unbelievably sad for some explicable reason and it was right after that I was informed the shuttle had just exploded and it was being shown on the morning news.

In case anyone is interested, here is a link to a volcano watch site:
Volcano Live
edit on 9-1-2016 by tweetie because: punctuation, nothing important

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:43 PM
Surprised nobody thought of someone walking by the huge so-cal gas leak and flicking a cig... boom. Orange and lots of dirt-rocks- unhappy folks. (eta: rather that leak exploding... the leak was mentioned)

This stuff, more often than not, is just a misidentified "stray transmission" 'cause someone is always having a bad day/emergency somewhere and as esp is a real thing, vague (or intense) feelings are rarely matched to the event... but it does happen, so here's hoping it doesn't.
(eta: tho like Mystik's explanation about dimension hopping)

But nothing grabs human attention more than mass deaths and explosions... just ask Michael Bey.
edit on 1/9/2016 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:57 PM

Sorry to read that you are going through these strange feelings BathInTheFountain. I hope it doesn't linger too long. Obviously if it does go on for some time it might be something to really have a look at, like a warning of some kind. Whether that be just a warning for you or for something bigger, for everyone.
I read a lot of people feelings these forboding feelings. It is like people feel strange like something big is about to happen and they don't know why, it is just a feeling. I have this feeling also at times and something think that I will not live to an old age in my lifetime because something might happen to me in the future. It is just a sense that I have.
The more people that have this feeling and report on it the more curious I become to wonder what the future holds for this planet we live on.
I think also people have become more doom focused and willing for something big to happen in the future. Almost like we are creating it for ourselves.
Another thing this feeling might be is like when you feel as if someone has walked over your grave. It is a dread feeling or sinking feeling. If you believe in spirits this might be what could be happening. There could be a spirit nearby that you are picking up energy from. Maybe sending you messages or fears that it has itself. Or maybe a guide might be warning you of something. It might be a spiritual message of some kind.
I really hope it doesn't turn out to be anything too big for you. Take care there.
All the best!

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:57 PM
Also had similar visions of an meteor or atomic bomb wiping me out recently although it seems to have passed. Not only did I sense it and picture it every other day but also had a dream about it, the weird part was that it was just a regular dream but then I see a big ball of fire in the distance. Like I said though, those feelings have passed now which is encouraging.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:25 PM

Just a side note OP. I did some focusing on this topic and your experience and this term appeared in my mind:

Generally that is indicative of a large earthquake (9.0+), often in a subduction zone.

I will be monitoring the Juan de fuca and san andreas these next couple days. If a 9.0 or higher hits on the juan de fuca it will create a massive tsunami and possibly set off one or more of the cascadia volcanoes. Will report back if there is anything unusual.
edit on 9-1-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:39 PM
I have noticed some recent global events happen every six years. For example, Russia involved in the 2008 Georgia conflict, then involved in another conflict in 2014 at Ukraine; SARS 2003 outbreak then 2009 swine flu scare, Sumatra 2004 earthquake & tsunami, six years months and three months later the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake & tsunami. This year will be the sixth anniversary since the 2010 Chile and Haiti earthquakes. Chile happened in February 27 ,2010 and Haiti in January 12, 2010. Will there be another this year? Perhaps we should look for sunspots.

I would like to note although it did not happened six years later the L.A. missile almost happened exactly to the date, November 7 2015, five years after the "mystery missile" that occurred off L.A. coast in November, 8 2010. Anyone remember that one?

Georgia conflict August 2008
Ukraine conflict April 2014

SARS was first reported in Asia in February 2003
H1N1 flu virus caused a world-wide pandemic in 2009

Sumatra Indonesia earthquake & tsunami 2004
Tōhoku Earthquake & Tsunami 2011

L.A. mystery missile 2010
L.A. missile 2015

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:21 PM
Well...just to get on the record, I'd guess one of those nukes that got snuck over the border is going to be used. Just a guess.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:29 PM

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
I haven't had a feeling like this for a long time.

so you have had this sense before?

did your "Feeling" happen?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 04:36 PM

5 hours ago.....

A huge explosion has rocked another chemical plant in China.

Local media reported that the blast was followed by a huge fire in the city
of Lengshuijiang, Hunan province, in the south west of the country.

it is not yet known how many people have been injured or killed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>