It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minute Long DeJa Vu With An 'Event". Overcome With Fear Right Now. Saw This Before

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

I sometimes experience synthesia when it comes to smells, especially chemical. To me turpentine and kerosene smell orange.

Something to think about if the orange isn't physical, like wall color or fireball, in your vision.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
My guess is Yellowstone...no reason other than reading about a report yesterday from some British Science something about the chances being as much as 10% that it could happen in the next 70 years...

Not sure how much running would help in that case though...we'd all be pretty deep in it.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If we're going to take guesses at the possible source of the OP's vision, I'm going to be that person, and suggest perhaps he had a vision of a man-made explosion, as in a military strike (NoKo perhaps succeeding lobbing something over the border or some such?) or terrorist attack (someone sees a suicide bomber or suspicious object & urges everyone to run?)

But OP, it definitely doesn't sound like Deja Vu. It sounds like you were observing rather than realizing BTDT feelings.
edit on 1/8/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

When you read the vision, it does sound sort of like a volcano,
perhaps not Yellowstone, but something else up the west coat, like Mount Rainier,
it could happen.

That would generate an earthquake, explosion, and hurling of things as quoted by the OP:

The feeling was Earthquake or Large Explosion. Something which hurls things.

Closer to the OPs location is Mammoth Lakes and the long valley caldera.
If it was a self preservation type vision,
that could also be suspect.

edit on 9-1-2016 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

Anyways, I just needed to write this down. Mostly just to see if it is possible that a person can 'feel something coming'. And since I haven't had a feeling like this for a long time.

When was the last time you had that feeling?
And what was the event that came after that feeling?

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I've had the same thing going on with me for the last four days.

It's one of those things that always makes me think of the Star Wars reference to " a disturbance in the Force"? That just sounds like a good way to describe it.
Now, I suddenly had some unexpected positive events happen in my life, which will bring changes, so I started to think perhaps it was just them coming (change, whether good or bad, often is preceded by a sense of anxiety).

But two days later, the feeling is still there! I woke up this morning thinking I should check in with my dad in Calif.- he's in an area that runs huge risks of massive mudslides with the rain, and is also right on top of a fault line with his house in a precarious position on a slope.

A strange thing is, though I am far away, I seem to have some sort of psychic tether with my home back in California, and I do feel it before things happen there. So if you are feeling it too, in LA, that motivates me all the more to keep an eye on that area.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Don't feel alone, or crazy, your not.

I feel it too, so do many....very many...millions even !

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

you wrote it down to get stars, flags and attention. i doubt that this are first dejavu experience, its just the first one u wrote on ats. get it together.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

you wrote it down to get stars, flags and attention. i doubt that this are first dejavu experience, its just the first one u wrote on ats. get it together.

Jealousy much?

That was a lame post by you. I find this thread extremely informative, as I have been having this same discussion with close friends, also feeling the same anxiety for the next 4 to 7 days.

My personal inner gut is telling me to keep an eye on S. Ca.

Des

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

jealousy? explain that if you will.

the ops "prediction" or "dejavu" experience is clearly based on all information pertaining to socal that is available.

not to mention cali is in the ring of fire, and its long due

its classic charleten rietoriec

and by the way if it happens i believe norcal will be the spot

sorry for my miss spellings its dark and im tired

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

and by the way des its nice to see you its been awhile.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

You're full of it.

1) I rarely have Deja Vu to begin with.
2) This felt like something else. I've already explained that
3) You can look at my comment history and see that I NEVER cmoment on prediction threads. I usually ignore them entirely and probably have poked fun at a few that gave claimed to have ESP.
4) I didn't even expect this thread to go anywhere. I kind of didn't want it to. I just wanted to write it down because it was bizarre
5) Youre entitled to your opinion but don't tell me what my goal here is. This actually has me spooked and I don't even WANT to talk about this to be honest.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hi BITF,like zazzafraz said,sounds more like a vision. I've had many deja-vu's in my life. When it was a kiddie,especially,it was the darndest feeling,i remember 1st time around 4 years of age,but continuing into my early 20's,i would get it so "violently" it physically felt like i was turning inside out,only way to attempt to describe it. But always it would be about that exact minute,people talking to each other,eg,and i would look and them and hear their words,and that "This happened before EXACTLY the same" moment,and then the physical vertigo and tumbling into infinity-feeling. Like being inside a tumble-dryer and being turned inside out
It felt unnatural,like reality was not real in those fleeting moments.

I've been wishing everyone i know (in overseas countries) not just a happy NY,but a Safe one,literally felt i Had to add that part this year,for 2016. Normally i just would say Happy NY,but this year i felt the need to add always,be safe,wish you safety this year,a sort of feeling that i must specifically wish them safety. Of course it could just be that the world is now really resembling an open-air lunatic asylum,imo,and it's like i can feel that "something's gotta give" But it's possible you had tuned somehow into a future disaster in this timeline,i hope not,but especially with natural disasters,they're a given,sooner or later.

As for America,i have for some reason felt for many years,that the Hoover dam feels to me,like a target,if i must pinpoint something specifically. An American friend told me once that she dreamt the Statue of Liberty was attacked/bombed,in her dream she was watching tv and there were people trapped,it was so horrific it sticks with her,she can't forget it.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I actually used the phrase "somethings gotta give" many times in talking to myself about what I am feeling lately.
(well, I'm not about to talk to anyone else about it! Might as well talk to myself...)

It's like a build up of pressure.....

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
If we're going to take guesses at the possible source of the OP's vision, I'm going to be that person, and suggest perhaps he had a vision of a man-made explosion, as in a military strike (NoKo perhaps succeeding lobbing something over the border or some such?) or terrorist attack (someone sees a suicide bomber or suspicious object & urges everyone to run?)

But OP, it definitely doesn't sound like Deja Vu. It sounds like you were observing rather than realizing BTDT feelings.

I just saw cement, rocks, energy, orange.

I was a lady or with a lady in a building. I heard "run". And the thought of people, many in trouble.

I was working when this happened and I felt like running and got up because I thought it had happened, I was convinced I saw it, but it was coming. Past, present, future. I didn't know where time was, it was like watching a looped video, but I didn't know if I was in it or watching it.

And now the feeling is still there. I can't sleep. I really hope I'm not losing my mind. I really hope my mental breakdown isn't emerging as a f**kkking ATS thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Maybe it's Yellowstone.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I've been feeling that way since waking at 330 am Tuesday morning and it was worst Tuesday morning and THIS morning Saturday January 9th 2016.

I live in Canada very close to 2 USA borders.

It doesn't matter how far away, I feel Earth Quakes. As well as get the dreams ( Nightmarishly so ).

It is one of the worst feelings ever.

There IS an Earthquake Post on here that is continual.
It shows Earthquake maps and quake areas every minute of every day every where.
We have few in Canada but we DO have small ones.
There is also an Earthquake and Meteor reporting station in every area.
A number you can call.

A LOT of your Earthquakes show up on our rector scale actually.

I don't know if your feeling of dread is from that or not but it may be worth your while to check out.
I"ve not been online the last 3 months and now need to look in ATS Archives to find that group again.
Thought I had but it wasn't.

Be safe and Blessings.

Please let us know if you find out why you are having such strong feelings of dread............

edit on th312016Sat, 09 Jan 2016 09:11:35 -06000116th31amSat, 09 Jan 2016 09:11:35 -0600 by StormyStars because: 1 spelling error is all lol!

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Glitch in the Matrix, well that's what people that watch/pay attention to these things call them. It's the most commonly understood term for it.

You were probably shifting between dimensions, or one was bumping up against yours. There can be a really creepy/uneasy sensation about "falling" or "sliding" into a nearby dimension. It can feel "evil" or "demonic" because it is so alien and foreign to anything else you've ever experienced.

Keep a sharp eye out in the next few days for "hits' or "signs" that something has changed. Perhaps the color of a logo you remember is different, a neighbors dead cat never died but only you remember that it did. Perhaps the lettering on a house number next door is different.

Normally we don't pay attention to our reality enough to notice the subtle changes when they happen.

Wow!

Do you have more information on this?
If so, can you post it or links to it please?

Thank You

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: Nyiah

I just saw cement, rocks, energy, orange.

I was a lady or with a lady in a building. I heard "run". And the thought of people, many in trouble.

I was working when this happened and I felt like running and got up because I thought it had happened, I was convinced I saw it, but it was coming. Past, present, future. I didn't know where time was, it was like watching a looped video, but I didn't know if I was in it or watching it.

And now the feeling is still there. I can't sleep. I really hope I'm not losing my mind. I really hope my mental breakdown isn't emerging as a f**kkking ATS thread.

I don't think you're having a mental breakdown. I would say you are experiencing something outside of your typical range of experience, brought on, probably, by a variety of factors, including the change in diet and the Trader Joe's mixtures. By all means, if it helps to stop writing about it until things settle down then please do so. Your well-being is more important.

A whole lot of people can identify with your experience because of the prevalent and pervasive feeling something big is about to occur on planet.
edit on 9-1-2016 by tweetie because: added puctuation

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Thanks for the words.

I'm up right now and the feeling is still there. Trying to shake this but I just feel extremely sad at the thought of this "thing".

I really do feel a lot of people are in danger. Something isn't right and it's yelling at me. I feel like I'm in a movie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join